It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Highest Truth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"The man that know something knows that he knows nothing at all..."

---source: On and On - Erykah Badu ---

Love is the answer to all questions

I Am not the answer but the question to which the answer is I Am.

I Am Love

Despite the chains that may hold us we are and will allways be free to make our own choices.

I Am there fore I Am and thinking is a part of that process.

--- Source: IAmD1 own inspirations---

[edit on 3/1/2010 by IAmD1]

[edit on 3/1/2010 by IAmD1]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
1. There is more to this universe then what we are told.

2. God may have given life to the universe but humans evolved naturally.

3. God does not care about day to day life as much as you don't care what the atoms you are made of do.

4. There are many species in this universe.

5. This universe is an illusion. (not a hologram)

6. There are many beings we would identify as god at this point of our evolution.

7. Kevin Smith is under rated.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous

5. This universe is an illusion. (not a hologram)

This is the only one I might disagree on. I will say that the universe is a hologram.
Who's right then?

I agree with the rest of your points.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Pretty amazing stuff so far, cool and thanks.

Shame we can purchase time caspules on the moon or something to keep a record of all these replies.

It's nice to know that some of you have really thought about this and aren't just spewing up something you've heard second hand. It's as though you've all found your own personal truths and at the end of the day I think that is what its all about.

The fact that many truths converge goes to show how far we've come. No longer are you alone, there are others like you, others who having led their own path of individuality and discovery and have come to similar conclusions. This in itself is proof, no matter what others might say to the contrary. Just because it is mental and not tangible or provable on paper doesn't make it an untruth. We are the culmination of not only our sciences but also our or individual journies of discovery and spirituality. Both are important but one should not trump the other. Both are vaild, indeed one would not be without the other.

We have minds capable of great things, souls capable of great endevours and hearts capable of beating to the tune of creation and its girfts.

I think we'd all admit its not easy, and there are a lot of dead ends. But given time I think our truths will set us free.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The largest "truth" I've ever encountered can be summed up thusly:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I don't think it matter whose right. Illusion, hologram. the highest form of technology is when it looks like magic.

Illusion to some might well be Hologram depending on how they view the universe. I just stated (not hologram) for the sake of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This Universe is a three-dimensional game-board of which earth is only a smaller sub-game. Having forgotten that its a game and having forgotten the rules is part of the difficulty-level of the game.

The game, as designed and laid out by a Supreme Architect, is precious and beautiful when seen from an overall context.

Love is. Energy is. Existence is. They have no opposites, just like darkness is not the opposite of light but merely a dimmer version of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Sun Is the truth cause without it their is nothing!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project2501
1. The Universe is Personality & Mathematics generating a divine reality which is the Tetragrammatons kingdom.

2. The pineal gland is my throne of consciousness, Which is the manifesting feature of my soul in this reality/kingdom, While the Tetragrammatons throne is in my heart, Where the emotions pulse through my psychospiritual organs.

3. Equilibrium is the sublime key to controlling my throne of consciousness & passing the test of the heart as well.

4. We are raisins in cosmic jello, with the ability to vibrate resonance for effect.

5. If humanity is to grow, proactive seeds are the only stock that will manifest positive results.

6. The one who returns less good for more good is selfish, While the one who tries to be even in returning good is practical. And the one who returns good for evil done to him, Is no doubt a saint.

7. The one who returns more evil for less evil is cruel. But the one who returns evil for good done to him is indeed a demon.

8. Nirvana is the white light of reality, It's the extinction of the consciousness of a separate existence. And with this white light of purity & brilliance consuming all the wrong of life, Shines forth the divine light in which it is.

truth

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The answer to everything is that: All is Being.

This is the great I AM.

It is such a simple concept, but the truth is that it is also much more complex than what the human mind can ever conceive. Experience and accept reality, resistance gets you no where.

Remember that there is much more to reality than what the ego wants you to believe.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The True Supreme Being is manifesting the current of redemption continuously on this earth through one very special person at a time. The world has changed so much in the last 150 years because of the arrival and gradual cleansing and upliftment being provided by the Supreme Being.

The worlds of matter are real, our spirit is here. A thread links our spirit back to the purely spiritual worlds that we will all return to in full functionalty within the next 300,000 years or so at the latest.

The world is here is opposite of the purely spiritual. Everyone is going through their imperfections. No one is sincere beyond their self interest here except the one true savior.

All of the old religions are marketing scams and never had nor will they ever have any true spiritual value.

The mind and body are matter and animated and often become dominant over the spirit because the mind and matter run in ruts and obs absorb and dull the consciousness of the spirit.

Franchises rule the world. People are compromised because of their imperfect condition and circumstances are always being arranged to allow them to exercise and explore their imperfections and rise above them if they are able. For example, the police officer has the opportunity to do peace work but does ticket sales and profiteering work for the mob instead because that's what he needs to do to keep his job and they lack the character to organize and stand up to the criminal practices they are an active party to. Judges are even worse committing multiple felonies per day. This abuse occurs in any business situation. The movie Food Incorporated provides a good example of this with the ranching franchises.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
1. God is real.
2. His personal name is Yahveh
3. The promised return of Elijah is connected to a certain paranormal phenomena.
4. Same with the forerunner to the Messiah
5. The Messiah is Jesus
6. He is the Son of God.
7. He resurrects inside us as the Son of Man.
8. The real teachings begin.

Human love can at times touch the face of God, but there is no love compared to that of God. Divine union with Him changes everything in a moment, with a blink of the eye.

Our emotions are key in opening the door to the supernatural spiritual realm, that is why "fear of the Lord" is the beginning of true knowledge & wisdom. But at some point, in our lives that fear must be balanced with the childlike qualities of acceptance, excitement and humbleness. Then let the games begin.Lol

And though I haven't studied it in depth, all roads do not lead to Rome but to the ancient paths of Kabbalah.

Welcome to my world.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
This Universe is a three-dimensional game-board of which earth is only a smaller sub-game. Having forgotten that its a game and having forgotten the rules is part of the difficulty-level of the game.

The game, as designed and laid out by a Supreme Architect, is precious and beautiful when seen from an overall context.

Love is. Energy is. Existence is. They have no opposites, just like darkness is not the opposite of light but merely a dimmer version of it.

I know - I know - - - - but so wonderfully stated I had to comment.

This is absolutely my line of thought/belief also.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
6. He is the Son of God.

He was not the Son of God. Just a great spiritual person whose teachings teach true spirituality.
Not the way the Church or any other religious institutions want you think.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My highest truth is that I am a sentient being. At some point in my life I stopped learning from my personal experiences of my senses, and started learning from outward sources. From the knowledge I have gained from each of the outward sources I have noticed conflict and confusion with knowledge as a whole. At some point in my life I stopped caring and forgot how to learn from my own senses and started asking....What do you think?

My highest truth is that I am on a path. Every decision I have made before, has lead me to this very spot. The future is different for every individual, but the same for the whole.

My highest truth is Time is not linear. It is only an event.

My highest truth is that the transfer of the source of life from this existence, to the next is so great, that it is almost impossible to get people to believe it. All Existances are tied together in some form or another. If not, then no one could even imagine it, but we do imagine.

My highest truth is that my search for truth has lead me to know, that it is only inside of each and every one of us that we can find the truth. We cannot lie to our true selves.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
* There is always peace, if you want it.

* Our wars on Earth are for the wrong reasons.

* Our spirit goes on after this life.

* You get what you give. Maybe not right away, but it'll come.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
-Fall in love every chance you can!!!

-Try to be the bigger person, if you can't go down swinging.

-Just because we can't see something doesn't mean it isn't real.

-I have no real answer for our life after death but be patient because we all find out one day.....

With that said: GOD IS GREAT, BEER IS GOOD & PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
6. He is the Son of God.

He was not the Son of God. Just a great spiritual person whose teachings teach true spirituality.
Not the way the Church or any other religious institutions want you think.

Who are you to correct me about anything I wrote? And who are you to say what God's mind can or cannot create? Isn't everything a product of God's mind?

You are on the outside, thinking and looking in. I am on the inside, knowing and looking out.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

lol. Nice. I like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
1. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

That is it, that is all

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join