It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Highest Truth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To look into the sky. If one in 100 million planets had conditions for life. One in a 100 million of those had life that evolved, and 1 n a100 million of those went into space and 1 in a 100millon of those could travel out of there solar system to the stars there would still be over 100 million space faring races. Now we know from biodiversity on this planet that life comes in all shapes and forms. But the energy i the same.. not one species here can say god.. or pronounce the name the same can the horse say Jehova? But the energy s the same.. good is good.. bad is bad evil is evil. But even that can be according to a species evolution for survival. we as Humans are supposed to be the Most intelligent species on this planet. We are the only ones who can make all the sounds of the animals but no one has invented a language for them up till now for us to two way communicate. I would think there are races out there that are as above us in evolution as we are to the dog. Now if you where these advanced species and new man was a murderer from his creation(kane) would you let him lose on the universe before he could learn to get along with people on his own planet and showed respect and love for all life? (as you are to the least of mine) I would not let man leave this planet either at this moment.
believe with this theory that GOd is the life force energy of the universe you may be a angel f you protect, nourish, defend life.. a devil f you kill and leave death behind you. Very simple and sorry if i am hard ot follow... this comes from my time n Israel and now i am very sick.. actually pneumonia settling in my lounges...from MRSA so forgive my inability to communicate at this moment senator ron wyden from Oregon has decided I should Die and a gay can sell my intellectual property making millions.. murder of me by the Oregon democrats...the real ones who did 9-11 if t was a inside job. And God is very very real just maybe not the one who has been changed to fit into your acceptance from society....

[edit on 3-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, I believe this has been an interesting thread and mostly I agree however, there are a few thoughts put forth I do disagree with.

It's the idea of there being more goodness then badness that allows this civilization to continue on.

Me thinks I will star and flag

[edit on 3-1-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
1. I am God. (And so are all of you) This is the penultimate TRUTH.

2. The only goal in this physical life is to AWAKE and REMEMBER who you really are. To be able to get off the hamster wheel of reincarnation.

3. How do you "know" if your "enlightenment" is real? Because afterwards you will be standing or sitting there with your mouth hanging open, eyes bugged out and tears running down your face in total and utter AWE of what you have just experienced.....shaken to the depths of your soul saying OMG...I REMEMBER. How many people have EVER been in TOTAL AWE of anything? (besides the latest grocery bill...;-)

4. All religions were initiated by a prophet having an awesome "mystical experience" or Awakening. This was the original goal of religion- to PERSONALLY experience "God". How may religious leaders do you think have ever REALLY had anything like this happen??? So why do you let them guide your soul like a sheep??? Find your own "God" inside yourself.

5. The universe is light. Matter is nothing but light held in place by an underlying scaffold of consciousness. Without your mind holding it together- there is no universe. All is nothing but your thoughts. Does the material universe of matter even exist when you are sleeping? Are you SURE about that????

6. Light is more a concept than a thing.....if you shine a laser from Earth and then take off in your 100X light speed spaceship, you will NEVER catch that laser beam. It will ALWAYS be traveling exactly the speed of light FASTER than you are. (google it) Think of it like a ship on the ocean trying to reach the horizon....will never happen. This is another weird paradox science struggles with.

7. All of this web stuff, all of your daily life, all the jumble of thoughts and daily concerns mean nothing in the grand scheme of things...this life is but a blink in the scale of your higher self.

8. There is no death......you have been alive for eternity and will live on into eternity! You are like a fractal that forever unfolds into the past/future. Crossing into the next world is like taking a step through a door. But on the other side you peel off the Ego like a dirty film...and the light of Reality illuminates your soul, filling you with love and ectasy like you can't even imagine.

9. There is no Time. Where you are in the "timeline" is the result of where the laser beam of your consciousness is hitting the holographic crystal of Reality. You are living all your infinite lives in infinite dimensions simutaneouly. When I experienced life thru the eyes of my "Higher Self" - my so called "normal life" seemed to be like a card in an infinite library card file....only one of zillions of possible lives I could choose from. Like a fleeting thought. It was almost nothing in the Grand Scheme. But like a hologram cut into hundreds of pieces, each piece contained the Whole of God.

10. Somehow math and geometry play a huge part in the Nature of Reality......I have seen the gossamer transparent ribbons behind Reality itself- folding into and out of themselves....covered with the magical symbols and writing of God. Like a strange heiroglyphic language that I am not yet able to understand. But I do know that it seems to be a grand cosmic computer of sorts....but I don't think the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42! It is all a Grand Adventure! So don't get to wound up in all the ATS gloom/doom! Smile! Laugh! It's all a BIG GAME for "God's sake"!!

I'll end with a quote from the writer/poet Max Ehrmann:

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should."

So quit worrying and BE HAPPY!!!!!!! LIVE!! LOVE!! LAUGH.

Thanks for listening-
Namaste-
-Boypony

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
What is Your Highest Truth/s?

What truth/s after all you're experience, knowledge and insights can you share with us?

I'll start the ball rolling with mine.

- We are part of a hologram
- We are being activly prevented from evolving
- We have the ability to connect with infinity
- I am an aspect of God
- God is the universe, and will make himself know when we are one again.

There, now your turn!

I suspect a holographic game that we play as aspects of "God," who is all of us (and everything). Rather like a hand-held video game...

I believe that some struggle to keep evolving down and others promote it. It's all part of the game.

I know we can connect to infinity - I can do so at will...

"God" is the Universe - and is making Itself known to "us" as we co-create the Now.

[smile]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for asking:

- I am and all Creation (evolution) is God, creator is a lair
- We are connected through the Big BanG, when we were all One
- Money is a sign of poverty
- Technology will win human insanity

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
1. It's not all about us, you or me.

Because:

2. Omniscience engaged all omnipotence to become true to the definition of omnipresent by efforting to exist inside of absolute, pure non-existance.

3. All this did was create the infinitesimal singularity and the dimension of depth.

4. Once again using all omniscience and omnipotence this ONE singularity is engaged in infinite rate and variation geometric kinetics. This created the the dimension of width. The persistence wake of where the ONE singularity has been created the infinite expanse and its corrosponding spacial dimension of height.

5. Out from infinite expanse is all future universe iterations that flood through structures of present time stamp in their time current flow back toward the one singularity where all the past exists without end. This creates time (current) and gravity.

6. Because of all this, finite is created through which the infinite can become greater than infinite through symbiotic proxy communion with the finites, and omniscience can now not know something, omnipotence can now not be able to do something, and finally, FINALLY omnipresence can be not somewhere. Entered non-existence complete.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by tkwasny]

[edit on 3-1-2010 by tkwasny]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
1. Humanity is inherently insane, and we will ultimately be our own demise.

2. Individuals may be intelligent, but people are retarded.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by unityemissions]

retarded people outweigh intelligent individuals, therefore you will always be outnumbered even if you are right. Two idiots will always be there to bash on intelligent individuals.

I also liked your #3
3. God is the idealization of man. We created him in our image.
As you can surely tell by my signature

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
1. Everyone Dies and is judged by God-
It is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment. Hebrews 9:27

2. We are all guilty of sin in God's eyes-
all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

3. The penalty for sin is eternal death and toment-
The cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8

3. God offers a free gift of eternal life to all who will accept it-
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

4. Eternal life comes ONLY through Jesus Christ-
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Matthew 7:12-15-
5. Whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them.

6. Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

7. Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

There, now your turn!

I suspect a holographic game that we play as aspects of "God," who is all of us (and everything). Rather like a hand-held video game...

I believe that some struggle to keep evolving down and others promote it. It's all part of the game.

I know we can connect to infinity - I can do so at will...

"God" is the Universe - and is making Itself known to "us" as we co-create the Now.

[smile]

I'll just Ditto yours.

Yes! I believe an energy consciousness thought creates.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Scientific thinking is the only kind of thinking that can be justified, but not the only kind of thinking worth doing.

We live in a world without free will, but as a society have not yet realized this. This is an interesting state of affairs.

Human behavoir can be explained entirely in terms of beliefs and desires, and there is an explanation and a reason for all behavoir.

The self is an illusion. The reality that any individual experiences living "in" is a model of reality created within their brain based on sensory data. The self that navigates that model is a construct based on internal data, inserted into the model of the world. Therefore our experience is a convincing illusion that helps us effectively navigate the world.

The picture of reality painted by the physical sciences with mathematics as their basis leaves no room for awareness or consciousness. We know that awareness and consciousness exist. Therefore the picture of reality painted by physics is incomplete. The fact that consciousness is unaccounted for in physics means that it is at least possible that consciousness may have properties that defy conventional explaination. This leaves room for phenomenon now considered paranormal to actually exist.

Variety of experience - good and bad - should never be regretted.

The American government is in the process of failing us, on several counts.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
1. The purpose of life is to evolve spiritually.

2. Love and treat all people with respect, even your rivals.

3. Think positively.

4. Think of radiating compassion and love from yourself.

5. Enjoy life and live life to the fullest.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

The fate of all mankind is in the hands of fools,

The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams.
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams.
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams,
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
As silence drowns the screams.

Between the iron gates of fate,
The seeds of time were sown,
And watered by the deeds of those
Who know and who are known;
Knowledge is a deadly friend
When no one sets the rules.
The fate of all mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools.

Confusion will be my epitaph.
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it we can all sit back
And laugh.
But I fear tomorrow Ill be crying,
Yes I fear tomorrow Ill be crying.

www.youtube.com...

Ultimately you are alone, born alone, die alone, everything in-between is an illusion.

So to thine own self be true.

Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

WE have evidence they SHOUT, we have evidence of this, and of that, and of the other, we theorize and hypothesize we are like nothing every beheld, before forever,

You have evidence of NOTHING?!.

This, and That, and the Other Laugh.

THEY WORSHIPPED THE END INSTEAD OF THE BEGINNING.

#E, we're doomed.

[edit on 013131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Great thread
S&F
My personal truths
1- Everything..everything, is energy and that energy is eternal/recycled- meaning nothing ceases to exist, it just changes form..

2-We as a race have been genetically manipulated since the word 'go'

3- Enjoy life in all ways possible, whats the point to living if you dont?

4- Reincarnation is true: the earth herself tells us this every day the sun rises and sets, and with each passing season

5- Religion is a mere attempt to control the masses..

and 6- Nature is the supreme all..many simply do not pay attention.

Oh yeah, and anyone who says you can watch (or 'get) either 'The Peacekeeper Wars' without having watched Farscape or Serenity without Firefly are just plain silly.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Full_Vision]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My truth:

Everything is possible. This also means that nothing is. So I don't take anything as an absolute, but as a possibility. I keep an open mind.

There's no more to it

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You said: "- God is the universe, and will make himself know when we are one again."

I might rephrase that "- God will make himself known to each of us in turn, when we re-learn how to access Oneness / Unity Consciousness"

God has no need to broadcast to us all. God has the time & energy required to 'announce' himself to each of us in unique ways, designed for maximum impact on each unique psyche.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
God is our ideal, but we were created by aliens, as an experiment in a part of the space-tim continuum that has been altered by them for scientific reasons.
We are maybe all in the vast Universe, but this universe is a sample on a shelf belonging to a larger world.

sorry, I'm not gonna say "Love God jump around in my church yeepee yeah "

However, God exists, but the definition of God is up to you, I can't stand a bunch of guys in robes telling me what to do.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lo_fye

You said: "- God is the universe, and will make himself know when we are one again."

I might rephrase that "- God will make himself known to each of us in turn, when we re-learn how to access Oneness / Unity Consciousness"

God has no need to broadcast to us all. God has the time & energy required to 'announce' himself to each of us in unique ways, designed for maximum impact on each unique psyche.

Like you would address each character in a video game? Perhaps in directing them which path to take?

So when we finish our level - - wouldn't "god" reveal himself to us and say "job well done - you now understand the game". Are you ready for the next level?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My truth...

"When you think you have all the answers ... life comes along and changes all the questions."

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
that are brains are limited. we know threw scientific endeavors that we can only see 5% of what is going on around us. How can we pretend to know anything about anything just knowing this simple fact. The human perception of reality is inherently flawed!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The purpose if life is to evolve to the point of being able to look God in the eyes and tell him something he had not considered.

We choose the roles we play in each life.

There would be no point of free will if there were no evil.

There is an evil intelligent force in the universe trying to prevent each of us from evolving towards God.

There are but two emotions, fear and love.

We are much more powerful spiritual beings than we know. The current battle being waged is a deparate attempt to prevent a global spiritual awakening.

I love you.

We g

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join