It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Highest Truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
- everything is alive
- we live in duality
- every choice we make is a choice between FEAR or LOVE
- everything happens because its suppose to be that way
- I go to a higher dimension (hope some more people do)

- not al aliens trying to help us and like us to be the evolved beings we can be

Last but not least

- life is a game, don't take it to serious just enjoy the ride.

These are my truth's I think they are pretty common over here.

Peace vincent

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
1) The universe never had a beginning, neither will it have an end.

2) The Bible is one of the most intelligently written books you can read and the religion created by what is woven into its pages protects it from being lost along with the many important things that are also within it.

3) God should only be concieved as an inconcieveable energy that ebbs and flows through, quite literally, everything, and never NEVER as a 'being'.

4) All religions are merely belief systems. They give the insecure and weak minded something to aspire to.

5) The Great Pyramid was a power plant and never a tomb (nor were the other 87 pyramids- fact) that was part of a very advanced civilisation who worked in harmony with all thats around us instead of raping it to death.

6) Talk to everybody, from those that have to sleep in shop doorways to those that run big companies, somewhere in the middle you'll find truth.

7) Be the change you'd like to see in the world.

8) Take it easy, be relaxed, and remember, its only somebody elses opinion. Sometimes it will make sense, most of the time it wont.

9) Smile, as much as possible.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by MrMartay]

[edit on 3-1-2010 by MrMartay]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am 53 years old and 29 years ago God actually spoke to me for about 10 seconds (only time it ever happened). I had been going through this thing for several years where I wanted to know what the purpose of life was. I wanted to know because I didn't want my life to be a waste -- if I was created for a purpose I wanted to know what it was.

I wanted to know if we ever got the answer to that question, and I asked, in my mind, "when do we know? When do we know?"

Out of nowhere there was a voice in my head (totally didn't expect this to happen) that seemed like it was coming from a very patient perspective that I instantly recognized as God. It said:

"When it is time."

I quickly asked, "how can I be sure my life is not a waste?"

It answered:

"love truth above all else."

It was amazing. Suddenly I realized that every person is endowed with an ability to see truth, but they compromise this ability because there are things they WANT to believe are true.

I had to completely start over in assessing what is definitely true, probably true, possibly true, probably not true and definitely not true.

I have been doing exactly that ever since. I had to start over. Totally gradually rebuild my perception of the world. Stop this nonsense where I hold that things are definitely true when I know damn well they might be true or I have no idea really whether they are true or not.

The only statement I've ever read that I could classify as DEFINITELY true was the statement from Descartes in the 1600s:

"I think therefor I am."

That statement cannot possibly be false. Even if life, and our lives, is merely an illusion, the thought and sense of self exist somewhere. If we didn't exist in some form, the thought wouldn't exist either.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by ClintK]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My world was shattered yesterday, when i visited TPUC.ORG .

I found out that the British government (on the day the great fire of London broke out) declared all men and women dead and took into their stewardship all the assets and titles. this law is still on the books. you can claim back your title, but it must be done within 7 years of your birth.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Apart from the above my highest truth is that we are here as immortal souls and have free will...

If there is a war of any kind or terrorist attack, check what laws they are trying to slip passed you.....I thought i was awake until yesterday..Now i am.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

- Authority is an illusion. In fact most of human society is based on stuff we just made up. The lesson being never let what we have created control us, we are the makers of this artificial society not the other way around.

- The mind is the most powerful tool.. With it we created society, religion, language and everything that is not part of the natural world.

- Everything is connected. Cause and effect. The entire Universe is bound together, each is a part of the whole and all things are connected.

- Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Morals are not constant and neither are social rules. The only true rule is Do no harm, cause no loss.

- Life is short, too short to be worried all the time, so chill out. Momentai.

- Life is short, too short to be busy all the time, so stop to smell the roses. Momentai.

- He who smelt it dealt it.

That's all I could really muster for now, I'm sure if I thought about it for a long time I could come up with a lot more.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

• Every post in this thread contains -to some degree- fragments of the Thruth, because the Truth is Everything. The Truth is absolute and relative at the same time.
  • The Truth unite any science and any religion ever known to man, because science and religion are two sides of the same coin.
  • The Truth was known for ages, and is still here today for those who know were to look. The lips are closed for the ears that cannot listen.
  • Since the Truth is Everything, it can't be summarized in a single post
  • Nevertheless, aspects of the Truth can be used to illustrate it.

Here as some exemples of aspects of the Truth :

Air.Fire.Water.Earth
Yod.He.Vav.He
Male.Female.As above.So below

Edited for spelling

[edit on 3-1-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The one person who is always with you is yourself.

So you might as well try to be a person whose company you don't dislike too much.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
1. Everything is coincidence.
2. Unless we totally re-write our genetic coding, we will stay murderous savages, stuck in a Darwinian nightmare of our own creation.
3. There is oodles of life in the universe, but not neccessarily recognizable by us.
4. Religion is a desperate try to reign our savage ape-brains in.
5. As such, our vicious, violent ape-brains were stronger, and took over religion, thus nullifying it's ultimately good intentions.
6. The world will not end. We are too ego-centric&greedy to let that happen. It will be Hell, but the most ruthless will still thrive.

And as nr 7: Take the worst as a given, so it can get only better

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The truth is

Its easier to believe the lie.

And the truth is so fantastical that us mere animals couldnt really comprehend it anyways.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Our purpose is to seek Truth.

It is not intended to be found.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
'you create your reality' - period

then there are smaller truths, that i like :

. aging is a preventable disease
. time is illusion

and so on
mmm

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
forgiveness, clean slates/starting over, solving problems (while ensuring that they can't happen again) instead of punishing, ending secrecy-BASED government(s), real transparency, foolproof checks and balances etc. (crickets chirp)

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That trying to hold your breath until you die is the most difficult thing to do.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

Love is the law, love under will

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt - A. Crowley

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
--God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, created all.

--To know the Will of God and discipline my free will to do His will.

--Tempis fugit, memento mori. Worship God before it is too late.

--Illegitimi non carborundum. Nacissism is everywhere.

--Composed of Spiritual, Volitional, Emotional, Intellectual, Acual, Physical.

--Gods will=heaven bound; My will=hell bound.

--Live by seven virtues to overcome seven innate deadly vices.

--Pray like I am going to hell; Live like I am going to heaven.

--Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny. Verum haud contradictio.

--In tuth there is no contradiction; truth is objective.

--Secular humanism, moral relativity, philosophical naturalism are terminal

--Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the light." "Follow Me."

--

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
- This life is momentary, and it is ultimately our chance to do good and end the wheel of reincarnation

- Positivity leads to better health, and illness is mostly mental. This does not mean being positive is the ultimate solution for sickness.

- There is much more depth to our universe than meets the eye.. much more.

These are the key things that I've come to learn and agree that are 100% true in the last year or two. I have a lot to learn, but I'm only 17, so fortunately I have time to learn

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
-Life is fragile
-Mankind is iggnorant
-Change is immenent
-Humanity is awakening
-The global wheel within turns
-Shifts occur
-Planet earth's birth pangs increase
-Phsyche of mankind rises to its peak
-UFO's make themselves know
-UFO's Give mankind a way out/forward
-UFO's declare the messiah as the missing link to positive change
-Humanity accept the messiah
-Peace ensues
-Everything is blessed
-Humanity begin to realise the messiah is really the antichrist
-Anarchy and then Chaos begin
-Humanity kill each other
-Majority of the world perishes
-Meteorites strike, Monsoons, Typhoons, Floods, Volcanic erruptions all take place simulteaniuosly
-Mother nature turns on Humanity
-Christ appears
-Antichrist is killed
-UFO's are exposed as system of the beast
-Remainder of Humanity continue life
-We move to a new hight in consciousness
-War, Hate, Greed, Famine, Jealousy, Pain and suffering are mind states of the past
-We create a new utopia on earth

-ATS realise Maitreya is the antichrist
-ATS realise I am Maitreya
-ATS Begin the revolution that kick starts Project Blue beam

-The rest is history

Spirit

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Believing in higher truths is a bad idea. History shows that people who are overly idealistic or base their decisions too heavily on overarching principles get things wrong over and over again and commit horrible atrocities. There are no short cuts in finding the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distractions4Nothing
Believing in higher truths is a bad idea. History shows that people who are overly idealistic or base their decisions too heavily on overarching principles get things wrong over and over again and commit horrible atrocities. There are no short cuts in finding the truth.

History also shows that people who are overly materialistic get things wrong over and over again and commit horrible atrocities.

Balance is the key.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of this reality, everything is overwhelming because everything repeats over and over and over.

I love my family.

Financial structure of our world is corrupt to the core.

I love being around friends.

Even good people buy into the corruption by working and paying into the financial system.

Lower emotions, energies, thoughts need to just end. Enough's enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join