It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillionaires are Bumping Off Billionaires- Not All Who Think are Elite Really Are.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A lot of Billionaires are under the assumption, and maybe rightly so, in thnking that they are protected by the Illuminati, when in fact, its probably a war of who has, or who can get the most money gets to survive.
Pretty soon you will be hearing stories of dead billionaires... shocking, but the truth is that trillionaires are trumping the B's and will be the REAL illuminatis of this world.

So, careful, you priviledged yatch Clubing billionaires,
keep looking behind you, watch your back. Theres always someone with more power.

My opinion.

Yours?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm already convinced with all the propganda and the happenings of the CIA, were seeing a high class Ludlum story play out, we just don't have a copy of the book.

I've been waiting for exactly what you've said to start happening....time to cut loose ends.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
name one person who has a trillion dollars. not a country or a corp. but a person. I didnt think so

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Well duh I said it was going down like a ludlum novel. Them dudes have trillions of dollars....chilling on a yacht, at least one guy is.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I think some people if they dont have a trillion are very close. The point is, those who feel safe under the Elitist agenda may not have the money to actually be safe in the end.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well I can't name an individual, but I can name a family.

Rothschild.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Their fiat currency won't be worth anything.

China dumped trillions of dollars to buy up Gold.

They're not stupid.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
correct me if i`m wrong but wasn`t bill gates the first trillionaire

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by l77way

I'm pretty sure all the public figures who are mentioned in Forbes Magazine richest 100 are just billionaires. It seems only a few private families have trillions. They wish to remain outside of the general public's awareness for obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't know individuals who have trillions but familys, especially roayl families certainly do. The thing to remember is a lot trillionaire wealth is in the form of assets and not easily spent.

Aside from that thos involved in the derivatives market have 1.4 Quadrillion dollars to play with so theirs potential to make money.

Either way it doesn't really matter. At the level of the top elites, information, I imagine (I have no proof) would be the currency. Money is immaterial at that point. Assets and knowledge become the chips on the table.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join