It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

emmm, hello (again) from Scotland UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
yep, got off to a great start, used an email account i don't even own to register (realised when i tried to log back in!) so i've had to create an extended username (i've added _uk) and a new account as i'm hoping the mods can disable the other one. joking aside what concerns me is the person with the email account that will receive a welcome / password email they've not asked for ... and from a conspiracy theory website of all kinds!!!

for those thinking 'what IS this guy talking about?!?' i registered using @yahoo.co.uk when i should have used @yahoo.com

so hello ... again ... from a snowy scotland.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You can be excused..you have a good reason...you're Scottish afterall !!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cheeky_chappie_uk

Hello and welcome from snowy Yorkshire.

You never know the guy (who's account you used) may join up and start a thread here about the conspiracy of membership on a conspiracy site.

Enjoy your time here and see you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hooray!
Another dodgy Scotsman to keep me company!
Welcome aboard ! again!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

awright ther cheeky_chappie_uk!yer in good company here n as ye mighta guessed im a scot tae...east side!!snawin' here tae!!freeze the baws aff ye man!!ah like tae type like this when ahm messagin ma family n scottie pals but fur general purposes(no everybody can read this kinda "oor wullie" scots slang..could suffice fur secret code among them in the ken though eh? lol)ah tend tae go "with the standard mode of communication that can be understood by all"but seein' as how yer a fellow scot hailin fae gods ain country it shouldnae be a major pain fur ye tae figure whit ahm sayin!!ahm no long signed up masel' n am gled tae know that yer on board wi us!!hope yer new years been awright so far n ahll extend best wishes tae ye n yer family n that fur the comin year!aw the best pal!!gled ye got yer email thing sorted..ahve encountered that problem in the past masel!!see ye aboot neebour!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hello to you and welcome.. Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perry_Hellion

awright ther cheeky_chappie_uk!yer in good company here n as ye mighta guessed im a scot tae...east side!!snawin' here tae!!freeze the baws aff ye man!!ah like tae type like this when ahm messagin ma family n scottie pals but fur general purposes(no everybody can read this kinda "oor wullie" scots slang..could suffice fur secret code among them in the ken though eh? lol)ah tend tae go "with the standard mode of communication that can be understood by all"but seein' as how yer a fellow scot hailin fae gods ain country it shouldnae be a major pain fur ye tae figure whit ahm sayin!!ahm no long signed up masel' n am gled tae know that yer on board wi us!!hope yer new years been awright so far n ahll extend best wishes tae ye n yer family n that fur the comin year!aw the best pal!!gled ye got yer email thing sorted..ahve encountered that problem in the past masel!!see ye aboot neebour!!

very good, thanks again to all for the welcome!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
UK represent!
hello from england!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS CCUK!

We Aussies like the Scots and their no BS straight talkin'.

Fasten your tin foil hat and enjoy the ride!

IRM

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello scottland hope to see your posts in the near future

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
welcome from staffordshire

top topics

join