It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My idea of fixing relationships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ALOT of world problems are caused by woman&man. love and jealousy can make you do bad stuff. it can cloud your minds. wars starts,people get killed,people get theyr feelings broken. face it..its horrible.
some people suck at dating,others just dont have luck.
think if we had mass face operations. everybodys gonna be beautifull and sexy.
then people will look more into ""being interesing,knowledge,difference"" couse everybody is going to have a sexy body and face. and all of us ats members will be the hottest in the world xD
there are so much abused girls and guys,abusive relationships,fake love.
there are people without any luck in relationships,there are those who get anything granted,with luck or looks,and there are lonely people who suffer.
we all know love is the best thing,to hug your partner,to go on vacation with him,to kiss him.
wouldnt be better if we had some system of fixing the lonely people ): like clones..or something. that way noone is going to be jealous,and everyone would be happy and in love

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I doubt everybody looking hot would solve anything
we would just screw around a lot more because the yes' would become frequent.

Not everybody is as shallow as choosing a partner because they are hot imo.

I would much rather take a kind/intelligent/caring woman over a lass that lives out of mags and is about as deep as a puddle but hot as hell! looks help, course they do,, but I would'nt disregard everything else in favour of them! how many times have you met a girl, not even thought about her sexually and then after a while she is all you think about? sometimes people are hot for other reason than just there face/body!

There is no mass fixing it I don't think, every individual has to figure out what they want and what will make them happy!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A far better solution would be to treat the food of the world with drugs and chemicals to inhibit things like sexual urges and the like, perhaps even neutralize the fertility cycles and all that. That way in order to even have kids the people have to apply for a license and be approved by a central authority, receive treatment to reverse the effects on their reproductive systems or just grow the child in a tube.

If people had zero interest in sex and reproduction it would go miles to making things better the world over, however its never going to change because people are stuck in the mental dark ages about such things.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just legalize prostitution, then no real jealousy, as you could always just go buy what you're looking for...

The whole idea of this being illegal is crazy...

and for those of you who know I'm married, yep, my wife would be picking one out along with me!

Make it legal, taxable, and safe....

How simple is that? Many other nations have figured this out, even at least one state has...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
waw why havent i realized that,thats like the greatest idea ever,then only the ones with greeeaat love love relationships will be the ones to brag

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Deciding to "fix" a relationship is a lot like deciding whether or not to "fix" a car.
At some point, it's better to just get a new car. It all depends on just how "broken" the relationship is, and how much it means to each involved.

top topics

join