It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jobs for illegals at Home Office as dozens of NHS and public bodies break immigration laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Jobs for illegals at Home Office as dozens of NHS and public bodies break immigration laws

www.dailymail.co.u k

Illegal immigrants have been working at some of the most sensitive Government offices in the country - including the headquarters of the UK Border Agency - a Mail on Sunday investigation has discovered.

Following our enquiries, the Home Office admitted employing a dozen illegal foreign staff over the past four years - 11 Nigerians and a Ghanaian.

Ten of them secured cleaning jobs at Becket House, the headquarters of the UK Border Agency, which vets immigrants. The building in Croydon, South London, also serves as an immigration detention centre, holding up to 270 people awaiting deportat
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Way to go Labour!!
Again.
The Government,busy fighting illegal immigration on the surface,have actually been employing them in security sensitive positions in the Home office!!
Clever bunch aren't they?
Our ID card obsessed government forgot to bother checking these employees ID it seems...
You couldn't make it up-AGAIN!

www.dailymail.co.u k
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Way to go Labour!!
Again.
The Government,busy fighting illegal immigration on the surface,have actually been employing them in security sensitive positions in the Home office!!
Clever bunch aren't they?

Oh i assure you what you have posted here is in know way realistic, we are well aware way above what the public and every public office subjected to investigation.

Rest assured, we are way above what 99.7% of the global population can even imagine.

In the off chance you post what about the .3 % , well, lets say, they simply do not exist.

Hope that makes you sleep at night.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not to sound racist, because that could NOT be further from the truth..

I'm pretty upset, I'm a trustworthy individual whom has been trying to get a job with the NHS and the home office, as I have a love for politics and medicine... but I really do find it sickening that they are employing some illegal immigrant over citizens that are almost starving due to the recession.

Believe it, the recession in England is awful for some people like it is in the US.

3 Million unemployed, by end of year and projections rising. getting a job is so difficult, I keep on applying to jobs and being told there's 300 applicants, wtf???

Things are bad. Anyone would have thought I was applying for the best job in the world.. (lol!)

damn.

Abductee

[edit on 2-1-2010 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It just boggles the mind to think how terrorist paranoid the Government is,and they do not even bother to check who is working in their own buildings.
Who's going to get prosecuted over this?
I only ask,because if I employed an illegal person I would be prosecuted for not checking them out....
Lets see the government abide by the same laws shall we?
We seem to be reaching the stage where a special needs primary school class could do a better job of governing the country IMO.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Well, in theory the employer should be fined. But if the employer IS the Government, who collect the fines in the first place then what is the point of being fined?

Someone should be held accountable though, like that transexual Baroness Scotland was a few months ago.

Oh, you should get your special needs primary class in Government soon. I hear the Tories are tipped to win

top topics

join