It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

False flag 101

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What have the following got in common :-

Area 51
Roswell
Cattle mutilation
Flying saucers
Greys
NWO
Rothschildes
Bilderbergers
9/11
Knights templar
Freemasonry
Fake Moon landing

There are many more but thats a good representative selection . So any idea ?

Then i,ll tell you , they are all utter bunk . Complete claptrap encapsulating a sub-culture of wasted days .

So are there real conspiracies ? Sure , but the ones that are out there dont get looked at as these are the ones folk always run after .

The people involved in real nefarious deeds must dribble out bits of false info and shock/horror newly discovered documents and artifacts to sustain this miasma of twaddle . Then sit back and laugh softly as this takes up the time and attention of the small amount of the public who actually care enough to look at things .

Its a brilliant strategy , Ignore the 90% of the population who arent interested and tie up the other 10% on a merry go round of hollow banality . Its the way i would do it .

Because many of these theories and subjects have been knockig around for 30 and 40 years and more and what startling new PROVEABLE revelations have come to light ? ZIP .

So until the next startling revelation about the colour of JFK,s underpants on the day he was shot i,ll bid you adieu .




posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
can you prove in any way that they are all bunk just like some one who says thave seen ufos the first thing you would ask is where is the proof so where is it



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz
 



Fake Moon landing


ANY hope of credibility in this thread, and your OP, has just been completely ruined.

Anyone who, by now, after FORTY years cannot understand how space travel and the Apollo missions actually worked, then.....

...have a nice paranoid life...



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by digby888
 


It,s almost impossible to prove a negative but when something has been knocking around 30 to 40 years and not a shred of proveable info has come to light sustaining any mad theory about it you go with the high balance of probability .
You know they cant actually prove some of Einsteins theories or those of QM but you know what im gonna go with them until someone DISPROVES them .

Its a bit like spending your life trying to prove 1 and 1 do not equl 2 . If thats what turns you on then go for it .



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


I understand how they worked thanks . Do you ?

Or more to the point share your theory , im intrigued .

PS The pointis im not paranoid by the way , did you actually read the OP ?



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't understand why you're calling this thread False Flag.

How are these events False Flags, with the exception of 9/11?



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09
 


I think i pretty much explained in the OP but its my firm belief twaddle like this is sustained to keep people who actually do care enough to look into things busy .
As i said none of them produced a shred of sustainable evidence .

But if you were one of the PTB can you think of a better way to keep enquiring minds busy and away from stuff you dont want em looking at ?



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz
 


You do have a good point sir,

I have often wondered if all the "evidence" that has turned up on some of these subjects over the last 60 years has been purposefully made up and released at certain times to keep people occupied and distracted from the real agenda.

I really wouldn't be surprised at all if this was true. I often feel that the basic knowledge and knowing of the average person is just a small pea, compared to the massive globe of reality that is there. We can only speculate, and sometimes, I think it is indeed a waste of time.

However let me remind you that lack of proof does not mean that something is false or doesn't exist. Especially on matters like the ones you discussed, I am positive that there is more than meets the eye, and their is certainly some kind of secret agenda going on behind the curtains.

May I remind you of Alfred Wegener's theory of continental drift? It is a theory that is accepted and known as fact, and one that is taught in all schools around the world.

May I remind you that this theory was proposed in 1912, and was laughed off as hogwash for 50 YEARS until science was able to prove it. He was right all along, and people chose to laugh at him because of lack of proof. Some people belived him, and they were shunned by their peers and academics.

1960's came around, and all the criticizers became the objects of criticism themselves.

Never discount any theory, no matter how far out it may seem, unless you have irrefutable proof, obtained from irrefutable evidence. I stress the word irrefutable, because you never know who could be manipulating the evidence, and what the motives are behind it.



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwisatz
What have the following got in common :-

Area 51
Roswell
Cattle mutilation
Flying saucers
Greys
NWO
Rothschildes
Bilderbergers
9/11
Knights templar
Freemasonry
Fake Moon landing

There are many more but thats a good representative selection . So any idea ?

Then i,ll tell you , they are all utter bunk . Complete claptrap encapsulating a sub-culture of wasted days .

So are there real conspiracies ? Sure , but the ones that are out there dont get looked at as these are the ones folk always run after .

The people involved in real nefarious deeds must dribble out bits of false info and shock/horror newly discovered documents and artifacts to sustain this miasma of twaddle . Then sit back and laugh softly as this takes up the time and attention of the small amount of the public who actually care enough to look at things .

Its a brilliant strategy , Ignore the 90% of the population who arent interested and tie up the other 10% on a merry go round of hollow banality . Its the way i would do it .

Because many of these theories and subjects have been knockig around for 30 and 40 years and more and what startling new PROVEABLE revelations have come to light ? ZIP .

So until the next startling revelation about the colour of JFK,s underpants on the day he was shot i,ll bid you adieu .


Let's see....
Area 51-fact.
Bilderbergers-fact
Rothchilds-fact
cattle mutilation-fact
Knights Templar-fact
Freemasonry-fact

I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here. The ones I have listed above are both fact and have evidence to prove it so.

If you do not consider these things, with indisputable evidence, to be worth the time, then what, in your opinion, is?



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Oh physically they exist , its the myriad crackpot theories surrounding them that dont exit in reality .



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So we should ignore all the conspiracies that have been proven*, therefore assume that none can be proven, and stop asking questions, just take everything we are told at face value?

*A partial list of proven conspiracies in the past 100 yrs:

Signing of the Federal Reserve Act
General Motors killing the streetcar
Tuskegee Syphilis Study
Bay of Pigs invasion
Gulf of Tonkin incident
USS LIBERTY
Watergate scandal
Indonesian occupation of East Timor
Iran-Contra
Jack Abramoff Indian lobbying scandal
Enron and Arthur Andersen
Secret CIA Prisons



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Eye
 


No you havent understood what i am saying (remise) .. Your list perfectly proves my point .. TY



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz
 


Some would say, as you may being saying/suggesting, that many intellectual pursuits are a waste of valuable time and energy... and i'd have to agree; though when it comes to world affairs where lies/deceptions are custom crafted to divert sheeple's attention away from the truth(s) that would set them free from the artificial bondage that exploits their lives/livelihood to benefit a select few... i think no matter how hopeless or futile the task of intellectual inquiry/speculation maybe be or seem to the majority... for those of us who are aware and care, we must... at least try.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by The Blind Eye]



posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwisatz
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Oh physically they exist , its the myriad crackpot theories surrounding them that dont exit in reality .


Thats a pretty arrogant statement. Can you back it up with anything, other than your word? If not, it holds about as much water as those who are always thoroughly convinced that they are all true.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join