It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Jesus

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I dont know where OP came up with this idea but it is ridiculous.
I cant count the inaccuracies in the posts from the bible and from history.
I think my brain hurts from reading this thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the Information and bless you sir.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Barbarian

I cant count the inaccuracies in the posts from the bible and from history.
I think my brain hurts from reading this thread.

Name any inaccuracy.

Ralph

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

What complicated the task of many researchers along the years, has been the huge amount of false informations regarding who did what at that time...I blame lone monks on mushrooms...ever heard about the mushroom theory btw? ( actually , the Christians were thought to have eaten hallucinogenic mushrooms as a ritual )

Jesus, whoever he was, no matter what Dan Brown says
is probably the most mysterious person of the whole History, and that deserves respect.

One thing: don't believe what the Vatican says.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

What complicated the task of many researchers along the years, has been the huge amount of false informations regarding who did what at that time...I blame lone monks on mushrooms...ever heard about the mushroom theory btw? ( actually , the Christians were thought to have eaten hallucinogenic mushrooms as a ritual )

Jesus, whoever he was, no matter what Dan Brown says
is probably the most mysterious person of the whole History, and that deserves respect.

One thing: don't believe what the Vatican says.
Gosh,sorry, this is my first reply. Anyway, that is an interesting aside regarding the mushrooms; I hadn't read that yet, but had read that one of the ingredients used in the oil of chrism, or anointing, for the Hebrew priests and kings was cannabis oil. As all of the things that we were given were pronounced 'good,' I do not doubt that these things may have been part of our religious heritage, as well as those of most other cultures. There is a lot of information to be had now, the problem is which parts (if any) we can actually believe, or, put our faith in.

These things have been intentionally muddied and hidden from the beginning, that much should be obvious to everyone by now. In the face of this, we are asked to exercise... faith. Specifically, a child-like faith, pretty simplistic. But we have to place, or ground, our faith in something. Something real... something true. So what do we really know? What are we told?

You all say 'Amen' to end your prayers; what does it mean? I have a problem with that, as I know that 'Amen' is part of the Egyptian name of Amen-Ra; what part should that have in a prayer to my God? It is not Amen-Ra to whom my prayers are addressed, is it? Yet, this is part of your faith, your 'truth.' Personally, I'm having a hard time with a lot of things, and the information that I get is confusing and conflicting. Very. So what do I really know?

'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.' Regarding the beginning, we can know this,- 'In the beginning was the Word...' So simple, and yet from this opens an entire universe of possibility, the ultimate meditation, if you will. Regarding the ending, I know this,- 'It is finished.' So simple. Yet, from this issues... our only hope. The ultimate meditation for those days to come, when you can no longer believe anything else that you see or hear. I think that for now, those two things will have to sum up the articles of my faith. All/any other evidence to the contrary.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join