It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff comes unglued over current events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Peter is making too much sense these days.

oh, by the way guys -- real estate in the USA is well cheap. but so is the compensation in the USA. so, we need Esculating Compensation, with local
consumption. So, if Gerald Celente is right - 2010 will be the death of the nationwide franchises. a return to mom-&-pop. I suspect that means America will choose to wake up and realize the bamboozle that is going on. as punishment by the people - we probably will refuse to buy anything that is corporate. and most defenaitely not made in china. if an American didnt make it - its worthless. So Protectionism is on a upswing and anything connected with NAFTA will be looked at like Big Bother and will be rebuked by majority.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Freddie and Fannie are worthless and are actually still being traded?

I want to run Freddie and Fannie next year. I am sure I can make them lose a few billion. I can then paid 4-6 million.

Now, we have completely monetized our debt. Manipulating the money by loaning to the banks and then giving the loans back to the Fed? WTH is going on?

I do not understand what they are doing?

I am sure the super rich are getting richer though.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You see China - and the rest of the world stopped buying our treasuries. now the Federal Reserve Bank is Buying Them on Credit from the treasury. so its like a blank check that the Federal Reserve Bank has from the treasury only it knows the number too, and it can if it chooses make such Credit available for the right Assets as collateral. and guide monitary policy to aquire collateral if it chooses. It controlls the economy 100% it totally fake. so, just as soon as that runs it coarse - well its all over for the dollar. and we all basically are bankrupt if you have managible or unmanagible debt. we are all in the same boat called U.S. America.
This temperary economic blip is the world arming itself. its a pitty. we all know whats coming next ... it will be like 1940 all over again...

Only this time Hells side will win and freedom will cease and a very dark age will ensue. after all, America created Communism so it would have something to fight against. if that is what a gather from recent History Channel war stories. so we created a enemy for 40 years, and now we have a UN that is Communist, its charter is attached to our Constitution. and takes presidence and it has not been repealed. so they own us until that is repealed. lets make that a goal. Abolish the UN.; we could also arrest all members of the Trilateral Group, Carlyle Group, CFR ... on what charges... research Prescott Bushes -vs- USA for the various Charges, and you can add treason as a lessor of the criminal charges they would face. providing 10% of what evidence is contained in the various conspiracy video's is correct.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

join