It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh: Tests Show No Ailments After Chest Pain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is a follow-up to the thread started earlier this week reporting on Rush having a possible heart attack. Glad to see he is fine, and ready to get back to work. I'm sure many of you here are feeling the same for Rush.

Limbaugh: Tests show no ailments after chest pain

Conservative talk radio show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday tests showed nothing was wrong with his heart after he was hospitalized with chest pains.

Limbaugh, 58, was released from The Queen's Medical Center two days after he was rushed there during a vacation. Doctors said he did not have a heart attack or heart disease.

"The pain was real, and they don't know what caused it," Limbaugh said, adding his best guess was he had a spasm in an artery.

Limbaugh said he was not taking painkillers.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Limbaugh: Tests Show No Ailments After Chest Pain

This is a follow-up to the thread started earlier this week reporting on Rush having a possible heart attack. Glad to see he is fine, and ready to get back to work. I'm sure many of you here are feeling the same for Rush.

Limbaugh: Tests show no ailments after chest pain

I guess I'm one of the few who isn't "feeling the same for Rush". I personally don't like the guy, nor do I particulary care for Glenn Beck, Keith Olberman, Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and the other "ilk" of talk radio entertainers who constantly spew hate for those they don't agree with politically. It's one thing disagree through civil discourse and another to purposefully incite hatred. Rush Limbaugh aka Jeff Christie is a known racist (see the Donovan McNabb incident before Rush was fired from ESPN) or his reference to an NFL game as a contest between the Bloods and the Crips, as well as his antics in making fun of Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's ticks. It's only fitting that he was treated in the same hospital in Hawaii where Obama was born since Rush is one of the ones who has questioned his US naturalization.

I guess he's pretty lucky to come away unscathed with serious heart problems after his various addictions to oxycontin and other pain killers over the years. Karma's a bitch, I only wished he suffered some more.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by UnBreakable]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad he is OK and I look forward to his return to the airwaves.

Freedom of speech is the real issue here.

new topics

join