It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to suffer same fate as former lover Donald Young in 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Star for you!You finally get it.barak hussein obama and oprah are the racists.There is hope for you yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Walkswithfish

It's not about him being gay ,it's about another deception.

Or another distraction.

So, he may be gay, and many think he had this person killed because it could have revealed that truth... Ohhhh wow now that is interesting.

Please, will you alert me when someone is able to find ANY proof?

Even if you make everyone believe this and that it is important, it will not change anything.

The Birthers have been successful at making their case and perhaps will be able to have him removed from office, right?

Now the Sexers will have their opportunity to attempt to prove that the president is gay, had a former gay lover killed and covered up, etc?

Surely between these two allegations enough will come out to have this president removed from office?

In that case I wish you all the best.

Meanwhile, at the White House......

Yes, let's ignore character. Who cares what he "is" or what he "does"...it won't affect his decisions in life right??

Wrong! A person's character has EVERYTHING to do with who they are!! If this moron that was smoking crack and banging dudes is now running the "Free World"...you bet I care!! It means this jOke has very little in common with the People he has been empowered to SERVE.

Before I finish, can I blame you for casting a vote for this jOke we have in office?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACEMANN

Before I finish, can I blame you for casting a vote for this jOke we have in office?

Nope, you can't... I didn't vote for this joke, or any other for that matter.

If we are reduced to going after this president with frivolous allegations then apparently the joke is on us.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The way i see this: I was intrigued by this thread's suggestion that like many rumored celebrities, Obama's marriage may be a sham. If this were true, it would lead me to wonder what else Obama has lied about. No one is perfect and i certainly wouldn't be casting any stones, but while anyone either confused, or ruthless enough to lead a sham marriage to further their career has my pity, i definitely do not want them to be leading 'the free world'.

Regardless of the OP's suggested motives for creating this thread i was hoping to find debate about the possible truth behind the headline of this and particularly discussion about the possible ramifications of this scenario in the White House.

However, this thread has sadly been hijacked by an argument about the political correctness of discussing the president when it involves his sexual orientation, as if this must always remain off-limits (you know it's in the 'off-limits' parts of town where they put the things they want to hide). It has then devolved into a slagging match between bloggers.

Whatever the OP's bias is, i don't really care - i hope it is for truth and not for color and sexuality. The way this thread has been continuously derailed from the issue of 'how genuine is the president?' does seem a little odd, maybe even by design!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Freedom of speech is one reason I fought Communists, in a shoot-em up bang, bang war.
I realize now that Communists are stripping Americas freedoms at an ever alarming rate.
You use the term Master. That's Marxist and fits the lies of Obama to a tee.
Has he ended any war. F no. He sent more Americans to die. Has he provided low cost health care to the masses F no.
Has he invested enough government funds in wind, solar, and nuclear. F no.
Can I watch a video on my dial -up F no. He promised me broad band and all the above.
He LIED get it.
The OP doesn't need to post the article (possible other lie) but he did.
Remember freedom of speech!
Obama represents his masters and is fair game to take the bullet for them.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Freedom of speech is one reason I fought Communists, in a shoot-em up bang, bang war.

If you did fight Communists it wasn't to protect the freedom of speech.

I realize now that Communists are stripping Americas freedoms at an ever alarming rate.

Americas freedoms have long been compromised, and if you're using the term "communist" to describe bankers, those in charge of oil cartels, the millitary complex, etc I'd say yes, the communists have done so and continue to do so. However, the question remains, who are the communists you speak of?

You use the term Master. That's Marxist and fits the lies of Obama to a tee.

The term "master" is not "Marxist" as using it in the context I have was before Karl Marx even existed.

Has he ended any war. F no. He sent more Americans to die.

He can't end the war. He is simply dancing the jig and doing what his masters have told him to do.

Has he provided low cost health care to the masses F no.

He can only give you the crumbs from his masters table. If they say you get low cost health care, guess what? You get low cost health care.

Has he invested enough government funds in wind, solar, and nuclear. F no.

If they tell him to invest in S.T.E.M or T.E.D he will do exactly that. If they tell him to move funds so their subsideries can win big oil contracts or big medicine contracts he'll do exactly that.

Can I watch a video on my dial -up F no. He promised me broad band and all the above.

I'll explain your problem very shortly.

He LIED get it.

No, he didn't lie. You were simply brainwashed, misguided, intellectually inferior, lacking of critical thought and looking for a candy messiah to give you all the things you desire.

The OP doesn't need to post the article (possible other lie) but he did.

The OP doesn't need to post period, and this is based on the fact that the OP is obsessive and suffering from severe social incompetence. This is not a matter of free speech but it has clearly been shown that the OP is obssessed with Obama, and who knows what this obsession will lead to.

Remember freedom of speech!

It isn't about freedom of speech, rather, the OP is obsessive and it's been shown that he is obsessive.

Obama represents his masters and is fair game to take the bullet for them.

The problem is, and you and the OP fail to accept this, it didn't start with Obama nor will it end with Obama. I'm all for bringing it to Obama, his supporters, etc but do so in a logical fashion not fringe posts and threads that clearly lack evidence, merit, articulation etc. I encourage you to read the thread I posted and you'll see the OP is clearly misguided and stuck in a loop.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

You have not stated one fact,backed up one of your allegations and only defended your position with personal attacks.I am done with you.

To quote Metallica;
You just stood there screaming
fearing noone was listening to you
they say the empty can rattles the most
the sound of your own voice must soothe you

[edit on 4-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Here are your own words:

I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making.I will attack him at every turn,personal,professional,religious etc.The more time he has to spend defending himself against even frivolous attacks the less time he has to dismantle this country.I think we have done a pretty good job thus far rendering him impotent.

You failed to answer my post that was in response to that.

Here is a member calling you on your obsession and showing proof.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you admit your actions aren’t healthy.

Here you are admitting you have issues and that ranting and raving here keeps you “sane in the real world.”

Moreover, you may refer to the previous thread I posted and you'll see the same thing, you need help.

In closing, no personal attacks have been made and evidence has been provided. When asked if your behavior was healthy you replied with "No." so you're too blame here, I'm simply shedding more light on it just as the other person did. Just curious, why do you have those two warnings next to your name? Would I be wrong if I said it was somehow connected to your obsession?

EDITED TO ADD: In regards to your Metallica quote, I'm not the person who likes to hear myself talk, however, your post count and Obama thread average should be considered...hint...hint...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Please STOP Discussing Each Other and Post ON TOPIC.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

How can you not discuss each other when the OP is actively refusing to address the points people have presented and, so far, has shown he is incapable of providing one reasonable argument to support his premise?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You are calling someone else out because they aren't stating facts? Are you kidding me right now? This is your own sad topic and you aren't stating anything other than speculation, practice what you preach oh brilliant one.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? People like you make up this crap, and then demand to broadcast it "because people are talking about it." This isn't a story, it's make-believe being peddled for libel purposes.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tripulation666

once again to verify.. this video is over half a year old,, to the best of my knowledge,, as it was the first time i came across it,,,

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this seems to be a contraband video,, it keeps getting removed,,
please view,,, highly relevant

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tripulation666
www.youtube.com...

this seems to be a contraband video,, it keeps getting removed,,
please view,,, highly relevant

Do you know what contraband is?

Mod-Note: Post Removed by mistake and reinstated.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

2010 has arrived, and with it comes the acknowledgement that Barack Obama will suffer the same fate as his murdered lover, Chicago Teacher & Church Choir Director Donald Young. The only question is, will it be by the same gun that killed Donald Young? I personally believe it will.

Sadly when this happens the media will portray Obama as a JFK rather than expose him as the fraud that he and his image truly are/were. But the media will only have itself to blame, for it is the media that has failed to report the truth about Barack Obama and his relationship with Donald Young; his use/sale of coc aine in 1999; and the abuse of power/official offices to protect the "Fairy Tale" that is known as Barack & Michelle Obama. Likewise it will be the same media that will refuse to report the gun used to kill Donald Young is the same one that brings the same fate to Barack Obama in 2010.

link

is this Rense.com reliable?

It's to bad this can't be discussed without insane hissy fits.
Only the weak attack in packs.
Right or wrong this post is here for mature discussion. 25 flags
Any one interested in freedom of speech?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

It's to bad this can't be discussed without insane hissy fits.

It's too bad no one is having a hissy fit, for if they were this thread would be shut down (which it should be anyway.)

Only the weak attack in packs.

Who's being attacked here? Obama? The O.P.? Yourself?

Right or wrong this post is here for mature discussion. 25 flags

This post is not here for mature discussion. The O.P. has clearly stated his intentions for posting. Moreover, 25 flags does not mean a thing. 25 flags can mean you have 25 friends, or that 25 people with confirmation bias and a lust for slamming Obama felt chipper. In other words, 25 idiots.

Any one interested in freedom of speech?

I've clearly addressed your madness in my previous post. This is not about freedom of speech but about unhealthy behavior in the form of frivolous posts and fringe thread creations. The O.P. has actively refused to address questions pertaining to this topic and the link he posted, but you're subjected to selective reading so I can't expect you to see these things.

If the topic is truly about how genuine the POTUS is, there is no way any of us can know for certain if the allegations are true unless we have first hand knowledge of said events. However, you can look at the fact that he is a politician and is connected to various think tank groups who clearly don't have our best interest in mind. That alone should raise eyebrows, not crack smoke, homosexual acts, or whatever else he is said to partake in.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Whatever it seems the OP has gone, at least in the original form and the OP's other latest thread seems to have disappeared, probably for the best.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join