It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to suffer same fate as former lover Donald Young in 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by serenesupreme

Do you even read the posts?From your responses. I would say you either don't read them or can't comprehend them.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

And if that's the best rebuttal you can muster I'll take my leave, tip my hat to you and say,"Good Day".

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by factbeforefiction

No, you're wrong. A mans character is his life and decisions before the here and now. I personally don't care if Obama is gay or not, but he has represented himself as not being gay.

This is hilarious. We have a president who is not gay. But because he has not come out and stated he is not gay - he must be hiding the fact that he really is gay!

Only a right wing nut could deliver such perverted logic.
By such perverted reasoning, then I can safely assume that factbeforefiction is gay because I've never seen him post declaring he wasn't!

This is almost laughable. Almost.

My guess is, one who would object to this discussion has insecurities about his own sexual orientation and/or his character.

Um, OK. I guess you're attempting to make an irrelevant insinuation about my sexuality, because I defend the principle of individual's right to choose their sexual orientation without scrutiny.

Either your neurons lack the energy to successfully connect, or you're deliberately misrepresenting my argument. I'm happy for anyone to discuss sexuality per se, but when its stated by the OP and his cabal that being gay poses an impediment to one's character, I find that highly offensive.

Oh, and your pseudo sexual psycho-analysis linking one's defense of keeping sexual preference private with suppressed homosexuality is completely wrong. It's actually been observed that those violently-opposed to homosexuality, tend to fear it, because of their own suppressed homosexuality.

I get the feeling you might actually be the one feeling uncomfortable with this aspect of the thread. Hmmm.

Feel free to come out of the closet. You don't have to fear being judged by me or the many other fair-minded people here.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah, your right.Why should we worry about what people are saying about the leader of the formerly free world?What was I thinking?
I guess it doesn't matter if he's gay but does it matter if he thought it was bad enough to lie about?Does it matter if he's a coc aine user?Does it matter if he had anything to do with his gay lovers death?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

How do you know if his love was perverted?

Or is it you that assumed perversion and therefore it is you that is your own worst enemy. I guess by you avi name that somehow you already knew that, and so this whole thread is really just a facade.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making.I will attack him at every turn,personal,professional,religious etc.The more time he has to spend defending himself against even frivolous attacks the less time he has to dismantle this country.I think we have done a pretty good job thus far rendering him impotent.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

Spoken like a true delusional. And I say this with null intention of a T&C violation. You really should consider getting professional help if you think that you personally force Obama to take time out to address your unbalanced and bigoted diatribes.

I also hate to point out that in all probability, you are nowhere near 'genius' level. However, I'm sure most members would agree that the other part of your misspelt nomenclature is beyond dispute.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Um....Hello earth to dzonatas.What are you talking about?Who mentioned perversion?You, as for the rest of your post .......WHAT?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Um....Hello earth to dzonatas.What are you talking about?Who mentioned perversion?You, as for the rest of your post .......WHAT?

As you said:

Does it matter if he had anything to do with his gay lovers death?"

Do you mean any kind of perversion when you say gay?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Can you read?why don't you take a closer look at the post you quoted I think upon reflection you might find your post......well silly.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I mean male to male sexual contact.If you infer perversion then that's on you.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I mean male to male sexual contact.If you infer perversion then that's on you.

That's not on me. You just left it wide open with ambiguous words. This clearly your FUD attempt until you describe exactly what you meant by words like:

LOVE

GAY

There is no evidence of male-on-male in the what you have provided as your source. I've based that conclusion on your abstract alone. If you got real evidence that describe what your saying, then don't beat around the Bush about it.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I have no desire to enter into an argument on the meaning of the word love,if you are asking did obama "love' the man he had a relationship with, I admit I don't know.Now do you have something to say about his deception or even the fact that obama himself must consider this a perversion or he would have been open about it.If not the subject is closed for me.Thank you for stopping by.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I have no desire to enter into an argument on the meaning of the word love,if you are asking did obama "love' the man he had his organ in I admit I don't know.Now do you have something to say about his deception or even the fact that obama himself must consider this a perversion or he would have been open about it.If not the subject is closed for me.Thank you for stopping by.

Bolded the text for exactly wonder where is hell did you get such evidence???

I doubly read the OP and the links you provided. I didn't see any.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

here you go.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

here you go.

Awesome!

I perfomed oral sex with everybody that I have ever met. In fact, I don't think this is a person alive in the world today that I haven't performed oral sex with.

Give me a frakken polygraph test.

Watch me pass it with flying rainbow colors and complete true and nothing but the truth.

There is a thing about science dragons:

They measure how many balls they have.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I don't mean to be rude but are you speaking English or using some kind of translator because somethings you say don't really sound lucid.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Anything to knock Obama eh?

Seriously, what will it be next? Obama's a bug?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nate8727

read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read the posts before you reply.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't mean to be rude but are you speaking English or using some kind of translator because somethings you say don't really sound lucid.

Do you want to try to pick out possible dyslexia as a weakness or sore spot and as a means to make you feel like your ad hominem attack is justifiable when really it is completely off-topic from the thread you started.

Is there something on-topic specific in the post you can point out that you want me to make more clear?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

When it's these type of threads, then I refuse.

Or in other words, ridiculous...

Same type of thread as:

Obama is the antichrist

It's just disinformation.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
I can't believe that ATS is allowing someone's alleged sexual preference to be discussed as if it is some sort of affliction!

The homophobic attacks being witnessed here are no different to those who attack those of the Jewish or Muslim faith!

So, I put it to ATS - what's going on?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mckyle]

Pathological lying is the affliction. The only true statement from the last administration was ----
"Yes I did shoot him in the face. I thought he was a quail"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join