It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to suffer same fate as former lover Donald Young in 2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I can't believe this garbage is on the front page of ATS. What a sad day this is.

Political affiliations and beliefs aside, this is no better than the tabloid journalism we all see every single day on the news. This is just a pathetic cry for attention.

Jeff Rense is not a credible source, one look at his pathetic ad-polluted joke of a website should trigger your common sense into knowing this.

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making.I will attack him at every turn,personal,professional,religious etc.The more time he has to spend defending himself against even frivolous attacks the less time he has to dismantle this country.I think we have done a pretty good job thus far rendering him impotent.
[edit on 2-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

What makes you think you are THAT important? Obama isn't going to address this garbage, and your not making a difference. All your doing is making yourself look like a fool. And I know you probably feel high and mighty sitting their with your keyboard, but like many others on ATS, your nothing more than an online warrior with a big ego.

Trying to discredit Obama and making him look bad in the eyes of many won't get you anywhere, just ask Mr. John McCain.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Perplexity]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I can't believe that ATS is allowing someone's alleged sexual preference to be discussed as if it is some sort of affliction!

The homophobic attacks being witnessed here are no different to those who attack those of the Jewish or Muslim faith!

So, I put it to ATS - what's going on?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
to be clear.. i am not a homophobe, racist or xenophobe in any way,, this is about presidential deceit,, lets stay on point here... sexuality,,, i thought we transcended that on this site...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making.I will attack him at every turn,personal,professional,religious etc.The more time he has to spend defending himself against even frivolous attacks the less time he has to dismantle this country.I think we have done a pretty good job thus far rendering him impotent.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

Bravo and im with you. He is evil and has to go. I dont care what anyone says, He is the Anti-Christ. Wait and everyone will see.

I can agree that he's just another politician lining his pocket. I can also agree that he's just spouting more of the same garbage that has riddled our past for so long. But, I REALLY DON'T THINK THAT HE'S THE ANTICHRIST. And, if he is the Antichrist, then there's nothing that you can do that is going to stop him anyway. I think giving him a title like that is giving him far more credit than he's worth.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the mythical Antichrist is loved by the entire world. I'm seeing quite the opposite here.

The fact is this...the people that hate him, would've had reason to hate anyone else who would have taken the oath in place of Obama. In case you haven't noticed, there's been a growing mistrust of the government for a long time, and Obama, as well as any other presidential prospect, had quite the task to tackle. The world was sick of Bush, the war was wearing on its constituents, the economy nearly broke the backs of millions, and Americans lost their homes, freedoms, and trust. There are some people out there who also hate for the mere purpose of sustaining their addiction to negativity, conspiracy, self pity, self enduced strife, and lust for adversity. So, that's a crowd that Obama automatically lost before he was ever conceived on this planet.

Now, I understand the reason why people don't believe a single word from Obama's lips, but, at this point, are you still taking it personally? My expectations of a positive political atmosphere and stellar presidential performances dropped some time ago, therefore, I don't have to worry about losing faith in the system. I know the goal of the system ($$$$$$,)and I'm not under the illusion that the American people are a priority when considering the current profit making agendas of the wealthy. They make far more money screwing us repeatedly and profiting from the aftermath than they could ever hope to attain by treating us with respect; so, as it were...the machine continues to spin. I'm really not sure what else that you would expect. This hierarchy has always existed throughout history and it baffles me that people are still surprised. When I see these threads, it makes me think that people who post them actually believe that they are exposing a "grand conspiracy." THIS ISN'T A CONSPIRACY, THIS IS THE STATUS QUO. Its always been this way (ALWAYS), and truly, you're illuminating nothing new. The ball is definitely rolling faster than it ever has, but, the results have always been the same. THE RICH GET RICHER, THE POOR GET POORER.

I NEVER believe in the words of a politician, therefore, I can never be fooled by their lies. At this rate, Obama poses no more of a threat to America than the last bonehead that we had in office. They're all owned and, they are nothing but figureheads to the corporations who buy them. OWNED. OWNED! Get used to it, in America, everything is for sale. Including YOU.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Dont we already have enough on our plate that now we have to talk about so and so''s homosexual lover???
Focus on the present and the things that are important and ask the universe for help.

Just a suggestion from an old broad.

No, you're wrong. A mans character is his life and decisions before the here and now. I personally don't care if Obama is gay or not, but he has represented himself as not being gay.

If he had a lover, gay or not, who was murdered. It should be looked into.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
I can't believe that ATS is allowing someone's alleged sexual preference to be discussed as if it is some sort of affliction!

The homophobic attacks being witnessed here are no different to those who attack those of the Jewish of Muslim faith!

So, I put to ATS - what's going on?

Yes...it seems that tabloid journalism is so popular nowadays that people regularly practice it on an individual basis. Too bad it has to be here. However, there was a day when ATS was more picky about its content and avoided mimicking the "market approach" tactic used by the MSM.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

The homophobic attacks being witnessed here are no different to those who attack those of the Jewish of Muslim faith!

So, I put to ATS - what's going on?

Yes...it seems that tabloid journalism is so popular nowadays that people regularly practice it on an individual basis. Too bad it has to be here. However, there was a day when ATS was more picky about its content and avoided mimicking the "market approach" tactic used by the MSM.

That whole rant was asinine. Are these people somehow equating bed partners with the choice of one's religion?

Let me be more clear. You choose a religion, and you choose who you have sex with. If we accept these two ideas then we can't say that Obama was born gay. And if he was, then he lied to us.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction

That whole rant was asinine.

Someones been looking up 'Word of the Day' again.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So Obama is a homosexual coc aine user who had his lover murdered to cover it up?

WOW!

Gotta say, Thats pretty far out there. Not impossible, But way out there.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Ghost in the Machine]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

As if politicians lying is a new trend?

So according to you, Jeff Rense now holds the power to declare whether a person is lying or not? Might wanna deeply study your sources before you begin advocating for them, seriously. Ignorant pointing of the finger makes you look very weak.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

No, you're wrong. A mans character is his life and decisions before the here and now. I personally don't care if Obama is gay or not, but he has represented himself as not being gay.

This is hilarious. We have a president who is not gay. But because he has not come out and stated he is not gay - he must be hiding the fact that he really is gay!

Only a right wing nut could deliver such perverted logic.
By such perverted reasoning, then I can safely assume that factbeforefiction is gay because I've never seen him post declaring he wasn't!

This is almost laughable. Almost.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

This is hilarious. We have a president who is not gay. But because he has not come out and stated he is not gay - he must be hiding the fact that he really is gay!

Only a right wing nut could deliver such perverted logic.
By such perverted reasoning, then I can safely assume that factbeforefiction is gay because I've never seen him post declaring he wasn't!

This is almost laughable. Almost.

My guess is, one who would object to this discussion has insecurities about his own sexual orientation and/or his character.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by McGinty
This thread isn't about homophobia, or any other bigotry (as many have suggested). It's about the possibility that this might be a President that manipulates the media etc. in order to maintain a false image. Who cares if Obama is homosexual? Not me, but i'm certainly disturbed by the suggestion of a deceptive public persona in the Oval Office.

If he's capable of this, then how can one believe he's genuine in his other proclamations?

Rather than questioning the OP's motivations and bias, perhaps we should question the motivations of a President who denies the truth about himself, if indeed this is true.

ATS does the best job when it suspends disbelief and plays devil's advocate - asking hard questions - like one of Einstein's 'thought experiments'.

Too often here, people become defensive and start telling the rest of us what to think - to think like them. Politicians and the MSM already have those bases covered, thanks!

IMO, ATS wants questions and hypothesis, not opinions and dogma.

Ask 'What if?'
Not, 'How dare you?'

Thanks for posting this. I was about to lose interest in the thread.
I have almost puked because of the repeated posts of the OBAMANATION crew saying this is a non-issue. Presidential deceit is an issue.
If it is not an issue, why are they here? Makes me believe it is more of an issue.

This thread is obviously questioning Obama's honesty, not his sexuality. When people start telling you not to question this because his sexuality shouldn't be an issue, then they either didn't understand the question, or they don't want Obama's honesty to be questioned (for one reason or another).

Ignorance or bias shouldn't be allowed to shoot down a genuine issue of transparency in the White House.

To those who like to boast that you already think it obvious that there's lies in the White House, well-done! But i don't see where bad-mouthing this thread gets you apart from vanity points. Please write your own threads spelling out your certain knowledge - i'd love to read it.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

That's just sad man, completely sad.

Attacking a politicians sexuality is about as low as one can go. I mean that is pretty pathetic right there. (I mean even without the direct threat to the president's life in your "link")

so so sad.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
My question is has anyone ASKED Obama if he was gay? He can't be lying if no one has asked him. At worst he would be withholding information. And even if he is gay, it's an utter non-issue. If he is gay, what does it change? Nothing. A poor attempt to defecate on B.O. Like others have said there are plenty of legit issues that can be argued against him but when you bring this 3rd hand "he said, she said" gossip to the table and expect to be taken seriously...good luck. Good luck.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by serenesupreme]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by serenesupreme
My question is has anyone ASKED Obama if he was gay? He can't be lying if no one has asked him.

Great point - personally, i haven't a clue if he's been asked!

Originally posted by serenesupreme
At worst he would be withholding information. And even if he is gay, it's an utter non-issue. If he is gay, what does it change? Nothing.

His sexuality is absolutely a non-issue. What bothers me is that he'd go to the trouble to maintain a sham marriage.

This is often rumored about number of celebrities (i shall mention no names) and if true it would certainly lend them a sinister, manipulative aura. I dare say that any proof of such a charade would lead to 'villain roles', if not kill their careers all together.

Not the best game for the leader of the 'free-world' to be playing...

There is a third possibility: Perhaps he is bi-sexual; his previous homosexual relationship was genuine, and his current marriage is genuine. You can't damn for that. That's a difficult dilemma for anyone, but one that engenders pity when it applies to a world leader.

Anyhow, it's the 'manipulating a 'SHAM-marriage' possibility that should worry people - that's pretty sinister!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

And I can totally get behind you on that (Hah a joke) BUT we can sit here and speculate things all day that are backed by no evidence and where would we be? Just a constant chasing of the elusive tail. There are an infinite number of possibilities but only a few certainties. You could die of old age thinking of all the what-ifs going on behind the scenes.

We DO know he has a wife and 2 kids. So I can come to no other logical conclusion except he is heterosexual until credible sources along with evidence say otherwise.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by serenesupreme

When you're right, you're right.

The idea is certainly an issue and i abhor that people will say this can't be spoken of because it involve a minority group which can't be offended - that's a dead end for those genuinely concerned for our society.

However, digging into this leads us nowhere: Mud sticks i guess, and if it turned out he was genuine, some damaged would doubtless have been done by the digging. Just like those persecuted women centuries ago who were tested for witchcraft by drowning - if they survived they were proven to be witches and burnt.

It's a good find by the OP and if anything comes to light it may be worth digging a little deeper.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Thank you for your earlier post,it is not about weather or not he's gay or black or did drugs.It is about his honesty and willingness do deceive and obfuscate the truth.He holds himself up to be better than the rest of us when in fact he is a lying anti American.He does not like this country and its people.How many times has he insulted us by apologizing for our actions?I read an article last night that you might find interesting,here is the link and here are some excerpts

Obama’s rhetorical tricks mislead American public

“There are those who claim we have to choose between paying down our deficits . . . and investing in job creation and economic growth,” President Barack Obama said this month. “This is a false choice.” During the same speech, he asked his audience to “let me just be clear” that his administration, having racked up the biggest budget deficits ever, is embracing fiscal responsibility, as reflected in his vow that “health insurance reform” will not increase the deficit “by one dime.” For connoisseurs of Obama-speak, the address featured a trifecta, combining three of his favorite rhetorical tropes. There was the vague reference to “those who” question his agenda, the “false choice” they use to deceive the public and the determination to “be clear” and forthright, in contrast with those dishonest naysayers. These devices are useful as signals that the president is about to mislead us. Obama says his opponents wrongly insist that we choose between “paying down our deficits” and “investing in job creation and economic growth.” But that is not the way his real critics — as opposed to the imaginary, nameless ones who appear in his speeches — would frame the issue.

“Earmarks have given legislators the opportunity to direct federal money to worthy projects”; the U.S. government “has no interest in running GM”; Medicare cuts will be made “in a way that protects our senior citizens” from changes in benefits or costs; and a “public option” for health care, which would invite businesses to offload their medical costs onto taxpayers and could drive private insurers from the market, “would not impact those of you who already have insurance.” From now on, when you hear Obama speak, try replacing “let me be clear” with “let me lie to you,” and see if it makes more sense. Speaking of making sense, some of the “false choices” Obama has identified in the past year are more puzzling than misleading. “I reject the false choice between securing this nation and wasting billions of taxpayer dollars,” he declared in March. So according to Obama, we can secure the nation and waste billions of taxpayer dollars. Actually, that sounds about right.

Obama’s depiction of his critics is a bit further removed from reality. In the health care debate, he says, “there are those who simply don’t believe Washington can bring about this change”; “there are those who will say that we do not go far enough”; “there are those who would have us try what has already failed, who would defend the status quo”; “there are those who will oppose reform no matter what”; and “there are those who want to seek political advantage.” What about those who do not like the status quo but have a different vision of reform, not because they want to go farther than Obama does but because they want to go in a different direction, toward more choice, more competition and less government involvement?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Ok. So now that your straw house has been effectively blown down, you switch the topic at hand. Whether or not he is gay is EXACTLY what the original post is about and now that your weak attempt to defame his character has flopped, you have switched the subject.

He can't obfuscate the truth unless this truth has been called into question. So, again I ask, has anyone asked Obama if he was gay? And if the answer is no, how could he be lying?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join