It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to suffer same fate as former lover Donald Young in 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

You perhaps misunderstood me, or unfortunately may have taken the bait of the source. My mentioning of homophobia only served as an example of how this entire thing will be taken out of context and proportion to only serve as a distracting arguing point.

Of course, then after the rest of that post I suppose the distraction is already in play.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
There are more than enough issues with this president's policies and agendas to attack without resorting to questions about his nationality, sexuality and religious beliefs.
[edit on 2-1-2010 by Walkswithfish]

I think his nationality and religious beliefs are still up for debate as long as he continues to try to hide them away from the public after promising "Transparency".

I hate to say this, but he in his person, is completely transparent. I know who and what he is and its not pretty either way. You folks who love him have bought into his lies and deceits hook, line and sinker.

You are going to regret making that decision when it all falls apart and you're left holding the bag.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This kind of seems like a non-issue, also these allegations are from over a year ago.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Alot of people keep the fact that they are gay hidden.

It's a lose lose situation, either someone on here is complaining about someone being open about who they sleep with or someone is complaining about it being hidden.

But yet we don't know if Obama is gay, it's childish high school gossip that brought this topic up.

But what am I talking, everyone knows the OP is the National Enquirer of ATS. More non-sense gossip is what we don't need.

[edit on 1/2/2010 by Uniceft17]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks genius/idoit for the thread.

Despite if we have a lot of facts yet I personally would like to at least be aware of the possibility our president was closely involved in a murder.

I don't believe it but it has a place on ATS regardless of all the harrassment walkswithfish is spewing out.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
How many people think that Tom Cruise is hiding his gay lifestyle? The Kernel doesn't care. Cruise just sucks as an actor. The Kernel will watch what Obama does. The rest is crap from either side.

GO REBELS!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making.I will attack him at every turn,personal,professional,religious etc.

This is a waste of time, but based on your idiotic thread about Oprah and Obama, a thread which you were completely mentally castrated, I can see you actually wasting your time. In fact, friend, I encourage you to continue wasting your time while people such as myself continue to make progress in real life goals.

The more time he has to spend defending himself against even frivolous attacks the less time he has to dismantle this country.

This is a highly illogical statement, and one that I will not give an in depth response to.

I think we have done a pretty good job thus far rendering him impotent.

How has anyone here rendered him impotent? The only time he will be rendered impotent is when his masters say the jig is up. When that happens, it's a wrap.

Until then, continue with your madness and carry on as you were, the more insignificant and intellectually deficient the better....

[edit on 2-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Because you know,

everyone on this website is a saint.

This is old and not news. Thanks.

P.S---isn't it ironic that Conservatives are the ones who oppose gay marriage but yet, always get caught in action with someone of their own sex

[edit on 2-1-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I totally agree with the OP. It goes to his character...actually his total lack of character.

As far as it being "Old News".. NO it is "ignored news", ignored by the entire media establishment along with all the rest of the stuff that they did not want people to know about their golden boy.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Dont we already have enough on our plate that now we have to talk about so and so''s homosexual lover???
Focus on the present and the things that are important and ask the universe for help.

Just a suggestion from an old broad.

Apparently that's all they have to talk about. No new ideas. Old crap based on stuff "I can't divulge." These tired old fools are beyond help.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Dont we already have enough on our plate that now we have to talk about so and so''s homosexual lover???
Focus on the present and the things that are important and ask the universe for help.

I think that murder for reputation's sake is a thing that is important.

I felt the same way when Vince Foster was killed.

Maybe we wouldn't need to ask the Universe for help, if we would just help ourselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Larry Sinclair has been saying this for years...
and he has more proof than you can shake a stick at..
check out his site... a tail of sex drugs and politics

larrysinclair.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I totally agree with the OP. It goes to his character...actually his total lack of character.

As far as it being "Old News".. NO it is "ignored news", ignored by the entire media establishment along with all the rest of the stuff that they did not want people to know about their golden boy.

If you all for the OP why don't you and him back up the OP with some reputable sources, with some evidence, with some anything besides hearsay.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Let's see: The conservatives here see a thread about their least favorite person and also see there may have been a man on man sexual engagement (which there probably wasn't)...now they are not even bothering doing ANY research and rather just jump on the "Obama's gay...oh and there's a murder involved. Raging Clue alert!" train. Well, too bad they jumped on instead in front of.

Let's see where conservatives stand today, since they give alleged homosexual behavior so much attention, there must be something in their lives related to gay tendencies. Perhaps they're in a world of self denial? Like many other right wingers we know?

Grow up.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

should just post it on the front page and close the forums down

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That guy has made several tapes and taped interviews with various Republican sources before, so not exactly a shrinking violet. I wonder if Bill O'Reilly will take him on!! I don't think so, it's the oldest trick in the book, a few samples from the search engines.

aolsearch.aol.co.uk...

aolsearch.aol.co.uk...

aolsearch.aol.co.uk...

aolsearch.aol.co.uk...
aolsearch.aol.co.uk...

[edit on 2-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
First...I don't believe this "claim" for a second. However...it amazes me how quickly and with the mentality of lemmings Obama fans jump on the "it doesn't matter" band wagon. Sure it matters! It always matters when the leader of the free world could be a liar, who believes that the end always justifies the means, and that we (eg. the people) are too stupid to know what is good for them. While I'm not saying this is proven to be true in all aspects about Obama, it is the definition of character. And wasn't it character and lying that all the Obama fans hated (yes...hated) about Bush???

Lets face facts...we...this country...is/are and has been on the wrong path for a long time. We need to stop protecting the puppets that we elect and solve the problems. I read recently that the fall of most people is pride. Being too proud to accept help, being too proud to take a particular job to feed their family, etc. How about being too proud about who we voted for? I have gotten over my mistake in supporting Bush...why can't some of you get over your near unquestionable worship of this man?

Pride?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Originally posted by McGinty Not me, but i'm certainly disturbed by the suggestion of a deceptive public persona in the Oval Office.

It took this article to realize that there are (and have been) deceptive personas in the Oval Office?

No, but that does seems to be the issue of this particular post.

One thing at a time, hey...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe you also like discussing Paris Hiltons latest DUI and how that relates to her families Freemason characteristics.

TMZ is that way------------------------------------------>

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
EDIT: I am retracting my criticism of the title of this thread as it is a header from the Rense site and not the OP

[edit on 2/1/2010 by skibtz]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join