It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to suffer same fate as former lover Donald Young in 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Funny this thread just came up on the boards

# Twenty-six ways to slander and intimidate conspiracy advocates

[edit on 2-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

really??? this person here and barrack obama had something going on...an uneducated redneck and black law professor at harvard...really???
for all you first year law students out there, this is why hearsay cannot be used as evidence in a court of law.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making.I will attack him at every turn,personal,professional,religious etc.The more time he has to spend defending himself against even frivolous attacks the less time he has to dismantle this country.I think we have done a pretty good job thus far rendering him impotent.

But any personal and frivolous attacks are counterproductive.

He will not fight any personal or frivolous allegations... He is smart enough to welcome these kind of attacks because he can apply them to any strong opposition of his policies and agendas.

You are helping him by furthering these kinds of frivolous allegations.

You said...

"I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making."

Then by all means do that with the real issues, again, there are plenty.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I plan to fight every battle against the expansion of government he is making.I will attack him at every turn,personal,professional,religious etc.The more time he has to spend defending himself against even frivolous attacks the less time he has to dismantle this country.I think we have done a pretty good job thus far rendering him impotent.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

barrack grew up half white half black, in th sixties and seventies, poor to lower middle class, and you think he worried about you attacking him??? he doesn't even bother with people like you...he's more concerned about keeping his family and himself, from being shot or blown up by the millions of true racists out there, that openly talk about killing that n#####r in office. and "rendering him impotent"....yeah...saying the word NO all the time is a real strategy and takes a deep, intellectual, plan of action...and what exactly have you stopped him from doing??? the way it looks to me, the republicans are the ones that are looking limp.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

is this Rense.com reliable?

Rense is a clearing house for 'stuff'. It's all about the source...some of it is Bravo Sierra of the lowest order...some comes from legitimate sources...and some idiot is always on hand to throw a biased heading on a piece.

Rense is reliable if you are stoopid...you'll stay that way.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Wow,The "barack obama is the Messiah"thread is thataway.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe Look at George, a dry drunk, druggie, delussional evil piece of work who word has it, has made it with Condaleeza many times....By saying this, it didnt get us anywhere at all. So i dont see what your point is.

Couldn't have said it better.

--

Lets just keep allowing distractions, lets imagine how this will work out:

Of course, there are already people that call you all sorts of names for not liking Obama. Some of the arguments are real, but the majority of them are just ignorant titles thrown out to silence the opposition and ensure that they won't be heard. Then enough people start believing that those who don't want Obama in office must all be racist and the debates on issues will never get anywhere before race becomes a card.

Now we can add homophobia to the mix. It doesn't matter whether or not he even is, because enough people will scream "homophobe" and once again any voice of reason trying to debate will be silenced. And of course, that part will be blamed on the more "liberal" side of the spectrum (whatever that is) and the more "conservative" side of the spectrum (whatever that is) will also take advantage of it for their own political plays. Both sides will play it, they'll just expect you to pick a side.

Yeah, I just can't see how we never get anyone of any value in office on any political level... it's the same game, folks, time and time again. Every single time there are enough people out there who fall for it so that the rest of us remain waist-deep in the mud.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

What?!
Ask the Universe for help??
This makes no sence at all.

I doubt obama will suffer the same fate as his former lover.
He's still to popular for some krazy reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Well honestly, considering that you are believing this after that one silly tabloid-esque article and already referring to the man as Obama's dead lover, asking the universe for an intervention really doesn't seem very far out there, does it?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
for all u ney sayers out there, the vid link i posted, i came across this over half a year or so ago, so this isnt a hoax vid created in hysteria of the story or anything, and most likely would be; iif it was a 'hoax' i emphasise this point!!!if.... just a person/group/entity whatever trying to undermine Brack in the election campaigns as was the time when i first came across this vid. ^^^^upp there somewhere^^^^.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

You're possibly right
both statements are tabloid - esque
that barry had a gay lover and about asking the universe something expecting an answer.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by tripulation666

Maybe we shouldn't bring up the safe school czar either?Just cause we don't want to offend anyone?

looks like homosexuality is the new 'media aroused racsim' for indoctrinating youth....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Removed by choice.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
all just a big lie, probably coming from the nether regions of the republican party...

and you guys are just spreading it around...

good job hacks.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

If this is all a metaphor for homophobic Americans who are paranoid of being screwed by their president, then it would make perfect sense, though apparently it is all a matter of choice, because many Americans seemed to be perfectly fine with having George W. Bush screwing them for eight years... In fact that level of screwing for that long could be considered common law marriage in many states now. Perhaps Bush was better at it than Obama is?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Removed by choice.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This thread isn't about homophobia, or any other bigotry (as many have suggested). It's about the possibility that this might be a President that manipulates the media etc. in order to maintain a false image. Who cares if Obama is homosexual? Not me, but i'm certainly disturbed by the suggestion of a deceptive public persona in the Oval Office.

If he's capable of this, then how can one believe he's genuine in his other proclamations?

Rather than questioning the OP's motivations and bias, perhaps we should question the motivations of a President who denies the truth about himself, if indeed this is true.

ATS does the best job when it suspends disbelief and plays devil's advocate - asking hard questions - like one of Einstein's 'thought experiments'.

Too often here, people become defensive and start telling the rest of us what to think - to think like them. Politicians and the MSM already have those bases covered, thanks!

IMO, ATS wants questions and hypothesis, not opinions and dogma.

Ask 'What if?'
Not, 'How dare you?'

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It goes to the character of the man, which I feel is important.

No it goes to your character actually. If you try to destroy someone by making personal attacks in the hope that it will end his political career, you're nothing more than a coward. Neocons aren't intelligent enough to make relevant policy-based arguments so they make fallacious attacks on a person's alleged background. You exploit the known biases and preexisting hatred of those around you in order to twist their wills toward your own agenda.

You know many people hate gays, blacks, Muslims, illegal immigrants, etc. So, you argue that it doesn't matter what the president says or does because he is a member of one or all of these stigmatized classes. Worse then that - he's a "secret member," meaning that not only is a gay, black, muslim, illegal immigrant, but he's been trying to hide it! You sir, are pathetic.

You serve to not only make false and malicious allegations but you simultaneously bolster the societal stigmas against these groups. You purposely fuel hatred of your fellow man. You shame yourself and this country with your actions.

I once believed that "McCarthyism" of 1950s was dead, that we had progressed as a people and moved beyond it. I was wrong. Fear and ignorance are as prevalent as ever, spread much more easily through our most advanced communication mediums.

Neocons can't feel secure unless they can label someone as their enemy and hate them. They are obsessed with control and transforming the world into a place in which everyone thinks just like them. This thread is about the "virtue" of bigotry. Only a simpleton wouldn't be able to immediately recognize this fact.

Being different in any way from them is a crime against the state and against their God. They imagine people practicing different faiths and think of it as nothing less than a personal attack on their faith. They see other people getting married and think that the event somehow diminishes their own marriage. If you speak a different language, you must be doing so only to deceive them and undermine their authority. In short, the whole world revolves around them. In their eyes, they are always under siege and as a consequence of this paranoid delusion, they move against everyone who is different. Neocons are scum who would gladly pay $3 trillion to conquer Iraq but they'll be damned if taxpayer money goes to pay for someone's heart transplant.

Neocon Coward: "Is the president a communist terrorist gay Muslim? I don't know, but I'm just asking innocent questions. If no one responds to my wild-eyed accusations, then you should assume they are true."

[edit on 2-1-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Removed by choice.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty Not me, but i'm certainly disturbed by the suggestion of a deceptive public persona in the Oval Office.

It took this article to realize that there are (and have been) deceptive personas in the Oval Office?

Too often here, people become defensive and start telling the rest of us what to think - to think like them. Politicians and the MSM already have those bases covered, thanks!

Part of any discussion is going to involve people pushing their ideas, that is the point of a debate, after all. I haven't seen anyone ramrodding dogma and opinions as you propose. I'm definitely not defending the man, but any claim that this is the first time that one would consider a deception out of the White House is disingenuous.

IMO, ATS wants questions and hypothesis, not opinions and dogma.

You forgot discussion and answers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join