It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will even appoint over you terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

14But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

15And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

16I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

17And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

18And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

www.biblegateway.com...

How much longer will the insanity of satans children cause evil on the land?

Banning Gods very word, his commandments, from every public place.
Promoting the abomination of gay marriage.
The murder of the unborn.
The worship of false gods....buda, allah, mary, popes, etc...

The next few months and years will see a rapid fall of america into below a third world hellhole. Every disaster movie ever made will pale in comparison.

The recent "panties bomber" is just the beginning. Ft Hood will seem tame.

It is time for those who seek the Lord God to flee into the mountians.

22I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Rise in number of sex offenders ‘is swamping supervision system’

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Child sex offenders in the Nelson region will be more likely to offend now that the Nelson Sex Offenders Treatment Programme has shut its doors, its facilitator fears.

The final group treatment session was last Tuesday evening and there would be no further meetings, counsellor and the programme's facilitator Atje Faber told The Nelson Mail. Four child sex offenders would now not be able to finish their treatment.

www.stuff.co.nz...

It can not be more obvious that all the christian nations, once part of the british empire having once been bless above all other nations are being overrun with evil, all because they have forgotten the commandments of God.

join