It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Speak To You Not From Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
But from another perspective on another dimension higher than 3rd Density reality.

More life exists higher in the dimensional frequencey than you can possibly imagine, or you can

The energy is all around us. People have used it much in the past. Actually ironically people use it all of the time when they don't even realize it.

If a human could touch and feel it. It would feel like liquid or like jellow. Very malleable. It can also feel warm and a state of peace will overcome you.

Hey Op!

If I didn't know better, I would swear you were talking to us from a GELLI BAFF

For the ultimate bath-time fun, use the silly gooey Gelli Baff; and turn your water into goo! (and back again!) If you want nothing more than the chance to slide around in squidgy, slimy goo, then this is your dream come true! Just run a bath 6cm deep and add your Gelli Baff. Watch in wonder as the water turns into thick slimy goo! But Mums don't need to worry - when you're ready, the magic goo dissolver will cleverly turn your bath right back into water ! The brilliantly fun Gelli Baff doesn't stain and contains no harmful chemicals - hurray! - In fact, it even cleans and softens the skin !

Source

I was so excited that I decided to purchase some for myself. I will re-post in the coming weeks on my findings!

IRM

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Yep.....it's his "truth", his reality. How could i ever question his state of being?

How could you not?

Why should you not question?

It’s not discourteous to state that you don’t believe a claim of higher intelligence/vibration/density etc. All you would be doing is standing your ground on your reality. The real test is whether you or they can willingly give some ground to a new, opinion altering paradigm; mutually learning from each others’ points of view – that is if both parties stay the course.

Or you don’t get censored in the meantime…

And it does not necessarily follow that his reality is something virtuous or beneficial just because it sounds like it should be. It’s comparatively easy to be effusive about love and joy.

It’s far harder to discuss it under the pressure of contrary argument.

I'd have to proof he is wrong. And with "truth"that can be a fickle..

No, you don’t have to prove anything.

The onus of proof is on the poster who says such deliberately evocative things as:

…gentle loving healing energy and power. This is what we are. This is us. Look to the sky, and never expect to see anything, and you will understand us a little more by the day, until we finally meet for sure and that will be a joyous and very much expected near future event.

or

Only time will tell when the humans make up their minds and search for their energy, only they will find us there. We have allways been there, even in the early days as im sure you allready know. Even though that was a long time ago, its really not that long in the grand scheme of things. Although it can seem long, even to us. Just to be sure, we come from a higher dimension

which is all very nice, very tender and emotional.

But when it comes to someone legitimately challenging such effusiveness, the OP chooses to write nine other posts on unrelated threads rather than on the one that might cause him to defend his words.

According to me, i am the greatest person in the world. Now proof me wrong....

I can’t. And I agree.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Haha, yes!
Im liking the picture in my head of this guy reaching some deeply enlightened state by laying in a bath full of this stuff. And at the same time creating a thread on here (laptop safely wrapped in a plastic cover of course) so he could spread the news.

I also feel slightly disturbed that Ive just spent a good 30 seconds picturing a random ATS member flailing around in a bath full of jelly. But probably not as disturbed as the OP is.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

What kind of internet connection do you have ?

Im on wireless here on earth , And I lose connection occassionly,

I figure you must have a great one.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
lol I very amused. And I thank you for the kind words.

I really don't know what to say, but I find myself wondering and quietly listening. Part of me is fascinated by reponses, and another part is terrified by the lack of understanding. I see some who understand biological technology as applied to biometrics but maybe the future application of activated DNA can explain some of this.

I don't hold the burden of this knowledge, I walk and live with it. I feel as anyone has, yet I percieve different how is that so? On word, DNA.

Its hard to respond to statements devoid of question. To question is to understand. Not to question is to cast aside. Which is what I mean by being sceptical. Emptiness is a quality I see repeated often, including in myself.

If you can't talk the talk, then don't walk the walk. Im more than prepared to accept what I am given, that, my life has allready prepared for me.

Haha, something to me in all of this I find very humiliating and humorous.

Something which lends credence to who I have become and a more stable confirmation of myself. Invigorating, yet pervasively empty.

I understand what I say to most of you means nothing, and I find that funny, yet powerful. Its like a grand cosmic joke. Sad.

Control only makes the energy placement weaker in all living things.

Understand there is a time for everything, less be confused. Its all about focused intent. Your focus is on what, and to what is your intent.

People don't understand the power they wield.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There is something eles I wanted to say.

Although im not sure what it is.

I think it has something to do with me. I think it also has made me think about why I'm talking to you.

Perhaps for me to experience, is for you to know.

If you are to know, to understand, then follow the unfolding path.

What path? The path I laid before you, or the path that you lay before yourself?

You decide.

For reason's unkown this all makes me very happy. I think its like the feeling of being alive and sitting on a tropical beach taking everything all in at once.

Wont you join me?

So why are we alive again?

Where do your questions lead you?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by DarkCyrus

Your higher dimension has paths? Sounds like Zimbabwe. Sorry I am being a prick so early in the morning but I'm just coming off another light being here to tell me how sad we normal dimension people have it. Actually that begs the question why is this place overrun with dimensional tourists. Is it the red light district in Amsterdam? I know if I was zoning all over the place I'd also choose these smelly low dimensional sinning humans. I love them. All I know.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm neither light nor dark. I am your grand reflection of self. Am I all and nothing, the fabric of the universe. Watching it flow and move so I see you and flashes of the human experience as you view it, different than any all and unique to others.

Im the condensation on your spiritual mirror, if you look close you can see a message. Breath onto that mirror and see what is written.

Im the one who told you to pay attention and to listen. You are here.

If you allready knew why would you need to listen?

Lack does not represent lack, only a depravation of a self imposed nature.

I'm no less or greater than you, how could you be or how could I be when we are both true.

It is only us who hold true what we believe. Neither are right or wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

And it's gone...no 2 people are the same on this planet. No 2 people have the exact same skills. You will forever have competition against men trying to be better than the 1 before. Isn't that what's so beautiful about us? The constant drive we show? Forever trying to improve. I don't believe you and I are true. We are 2 opposite sides of the spectrum. Also why the change from the nutty professor to the jesus role? I like consistency.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RankRancid

I can only show you all that makes up me, same as you to me. Why hold that against someone.

You are true, if that is you, that is true. Untrue means nothing. If something is untrue then it is false? Then it means nothing.

If you think it true it becomes true. You are your own truth standing.

If we are both opposite sides of the same spectrum, does that not make us equals.

If we are equals then we both experience things simularily.

Our perception of reality is showing us who and what we are. That which we fear is ourselves.

If you see light, then I would see darkness. Both representing the same thing to us. If I see light then you see dark. There is no difference if you try to figure it out.

Its what they represent to us and what we perceive that makes the us who we are.

I don't reject or shun parts of the whole. Dark and Light and Life.

The energy of mine and yours bounce off eachother and create a greator force. Touch and move, watch and operate. Rotate and position.

In life you just are. I just am. I watch the moves being played and effect them by being alive.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Being equal in status as human beings we are equal yes but in ability and mentally we are different but believe it or not I understand what you are saying now. Nice reply on the spectrum thing. It helped. I'm not holding anything against you and I did say sorry for being a prick.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I really don't know what to say, but I find myself wondering and quietly listening. Part of me is fascinated by reponses, and another part is terrified by the lack of understanding.

If you had supplied something that warranted an attempt at understanding, or even communicated your meaning clearly, then this thread would have started out differently.

If you are trying to suggest that you have in your possession some relevant knowledge, then just spill it. Pseudo-idealistic musing about the reaction you are receiving is bad enough, but you should have comprehended that we can’t form the beginnings of an understanding from a piece of a story.

And please don’t even try and use the “only those who are worthy will understand” trick, as it is an overused ploy.

I see some who understand biological technology as applied to biometrics but maybe the future application of activated DNA can explain some of this.

I don't hold the burden of this knowledge, I walk and live with it. I feel as anyone has, yet I percieve different how is that so? On word, DNA.

Why start another thread about DNA if you intended to introduce it into this one?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there are only theories – as in Francis Crick’s - as to the purposes of redundant DNA. Nothing along the lines of alien intervention or panspermia has, as yet, been proven.

That you insist that you perceive “differently” is highly evocative language. Perceive what, exactly? Life? The Universe?

Once again you are endeavoring to sound superior in intellect, yet it isn’t transferring to your written word. Why this aberration? (That is a relevant question, by the way, those who look on in judgment…)

Are you hinting that your DNA is somehow different? (Please God, not another one.) Or are you just trying to articulate how excited you are about this theory?

Its hard to respond to statements devoid of question. To question is to understand. Not to question is to cast aside. Which is what I mean by being sceptical. Emptiness is a quality I see repeated often, including in myself.

Very philosophical.

Statements devoid of question are usually opinion based responses and can therefore be either discussed or refuted. Either works.

Questioning is either a desire for knowledge made flesh, or a refutation of information either suspected to be false, or known to be.

Even sarcasm or outright denial, are forms of questioning. They question alleged veracity, or pompousness.

Real Skepticism is healthy and should be encouraged. To ignore it is tantamount to being closed-minded.

Emptiness? In what sense?

If you can't talk the talk, then don't walk the walk.

Never a truer phrase.

Something which lends credence to who I have become and a more stable confirmation of myself. Invigorating, yet pervasively empty.

And who have you become?

And there’s that empty reference again. As in syndrome? Or in the nihilistic sense? Or the cognizant emptiness of Buddhism? What do you mean?

I understand what I say to most of you means nothing… and I find that funny

Then say something of import and we’ll stop laughing.

Control only makes the energy placement weaker in all living things.

Please explain.

Understand there is a time for everything, less be confused. Its all about focused intent. Your focus is on what, and to what is your intent.

Again, please explain.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
IMO the OP is trying to mix philosophy, quantum mechanics, hollistic medicine, and parrallel universes all into one.

The problem i am having is the same as the licking dog, when people come on here and make statements of such wonderous things, but then cannot explain further as they are the only ones who would understand.

Heres the thing, the statements you make are thought provoking but are retoric in nature. If you started this thread to infrom then inform us, if you started it for attention youve received some, whatever your intention was in creating this thread it drew people in whose intentions were to learn something. Not to be told statements any of us can find with a google search.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Hack28]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

By emptiness I speak to refrence of the budda. The eternal and internal emptiness.

You have vigor I give you that.

You also make me laugh and in a way I'm very thankful for that, thank you.

I AM = YOU

You and me are the bond that holds together WHAT we consider real.

reply to post by Hack28

I'm only here, not here to hold your hand. Everyone is going to make up their own minds, or maybe not. Maybe thats what I intended to show, didn't think of that did you?

Maybe I'm here so you can show us.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Fair enough, but the "here" which you are located is an information driven media. Since you have information on a subject that we are all not as well versed, one would expect you to educate.
If you consider yourself at peace then why would you not want others to feel this way?
We cant get there with buddhist saying, buddhist teaching perhaps.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I do so very much wish for that, so much it can never be expressed and that is the driving force behind everything I do. There is never enough to show. I pray and think about that each and every day as I watch as the earth in pain.

Its kind of hard to educate someone on something they have to open their own eyes to see.

So you want to train how your eyes see?

Start by closing your eyes and shutting off your thoughts in your media driven world and listen.

Listen to your emotions and gradually disconnected from your media driven world. Take away all and anything that block you from learning this.

The more things you need to take away = the less you are learning.

Becuase we are allways learning because of how consant information and emotion is swirling around us at all times. Thanks to the media, have you ever open your eyes and realised what you are seeing displayed in reality if you did embrace that.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

True, yet when no information is given at all one cant focus their eyes on anything. My eyes could be wide open but if you keep me in the dark i will continue to not see.

To be fair though i do understand the concept of indescribable feelings, perhaps thats the zone your in. It hurts because you cant explain it but tis so real to you, i can understand this.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

See thats good advice, i do do that with yoga, lots of quiet inner time. If your whole message is inner perception of truths and personal realities obviously you cant teach that. No-one can be me and no-one can be you, greatest gift we have is our own brain.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Thank you that was very insightful

That is how I feel true.

reply to post by Hack28

I agree with you there.

I sense a deep sadness that sometimes comes out of my throat. I know this about myself too.

Something inside is burning to come out in expression. Something so close its on the tip. Its an explosion, just how far do we want this thing to reach?

I think people will start talking about this experience within and letting it how will allow us to feel this peace inside and when we experience it together it becomes something more .

Don't doubt that which you allready know to be true. Go with it, flow, move with it.

Figure out how to mingle and dance with your soul then everything will make sense.

Things will open up, the light turns on, and communication is experienced.

I'm here, you are here, lets rejoice. How are you?

Its a shame people have forgotten how simple it is and what it means to be alive.

In the end I cannot teach you anything that you don't allready understand.

How can I, it is you, but we deny ourselves us.

It is my thought that this is due to an flaw in our DNA by design.

It is also my thought that this is a design within a design as has our DNA also shown to be true, showing us that 97% is not connected to the rest of the 3% which makes up who we are.

So I hypothetize only 3% of our reality can be understood by what our eyes and ears can tell us.

People are not taught any frame of refrence.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join