It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Story - mind control, lucid dreaming, psychosis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hello,

I signed up to ATS mostly to finally tell my story... even though this mostly didn't directly happen to me. (Please ignore the drug references, they are a part of the story and not here to endorse the use of drugs)

This is not a 'story', this is real. Please take the time to read this.

This happened when I was about 19 or 20, which would make it 2001 or 2002, in Kamloops BC. I lived in a two bedroom apartment with my friend "T" and "C", and a girl "J". We were very broke, and somewhat of 'downtown' people, except me... I had the nice day job as a web programmer.

One day T and C starting hanging out with this strange guy, someone in his 40's and who continually repeated key phrases when he talked... like "there's weed growing in the hills, in the hills, in the hills". This happened all the time, and he kept coming around. Eventually he was in our apartment, turning the radio up to the high frequencies on AM, turning off our games or much music to do so.

Having someone new in the apartment wasn't strange to us, but I was very cautious about this man, even though everyone else didn't seem to notice.

One day he comes over with some mushrooms, and C and J are there also. I wasn't comfortable with this, but C brought him over and was into it, but I told J to just fake taking them and to palm them in her hand, and I did the same. C did take his. I also think I saw the guy palming his as well, but I didn't have my glasses on so I can not be sure of that.

Right away the guy ordered me and J to play chess, while he and C went onto the deck and talked. I told J to play alone, and kept focused.. which was strangely difficult. He and C were soon arguing on the deck and C asked me if he could kick the guy out of the apartment, and I of course said 'yea you're out buddy!'. He tried to tell me that no, he could stay, but I wouldn't have it. While arguing, he turned on the radio again. Him and C continued the argument on the street for 10 min, then C came back in alone, and when he came back he wasn't the same.

Now he's freaking out, this has turned into a religous battle to him. I am not religous, and that meant he couldn't trust me and tried to punch me out. I blocked it, and he ran out. I tried to calm him down and keep him around, but he was determined.

According to C (everything from his point of view he told me weeks later), he went to his dad's place and listened to the radio. He never listens to the radio, he just plays much music. He came back much later, played the playstation game 'driver' for some time, then left again close to midnight or 2am. (This is very important, driver was like an early version of the new GTA's) I wasn't around at this time, but J was. He told her he loved her before he left. They were just friends, not romantic.

C then went downtown, apparently having his every thought come to reality. For example, he wanted a smoke and a kid comes up and gives him some. He needs a light, gets offered. Every red light changes as he walks or rides his dirt bike under them. He starts to hear voices. They tell him he's invincible, that he can do anything he likes and no harm will come to him. If he's arrested, it will not matter in the end.

C, wanting to test what he hears (and still tripping a little) drives his dirt bike against traffic, causing cars and vans so swerve out of the way left and right. Uninjured, C is convinced the voices are not fiction. With a now straight head, C heads up the hill and waits for the local car lot to open. When it does, he talks to the dealer and pretends to be interested in a yellow sports car. When the guy doesn't give up the keys without seeing C's license, C snatches the keys and jumps in the car, almost clipping the dealer on the way out of the lot.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
After a few minutes, the cops have him blocked off with a gun to his head. He backs up, drives forward and smashes through the car barricade, and heads down the highway. With a helicopter on his tail, and little gas in the tank, C decides to stop and wait for the cops to come and arrest him, while enjoying a smoke. The cops show up, take him down and arrest him.

That evening we all see (and recorded) the news report about this. It's in the kamloops news archive someplace.

C says on the way to the court house he has a chat with a native kid in the police truck, the kid had a bible and talked about being a soldier of god.

C only spent the one night in jail, and his punishment was living under his mom's care in Vernon. He was 17. He stole a car, destroyed a police vehicle, resited arrest and only one night in jail. The voices were right.

Before I talk to C, I did my first online conspiracy research and found Raven1.net. There was a questionairre about being a 'target' there. I obviously wasn't one, but that night C called me up to let me know what happened and to appologise to me. Before he could really say anything, I asked him the questions on the questionairre, and he got 90%.

But wait, there's more.

C comes back the next week, and is talking more about a war with heaven and hell; goof vs evil, and he's been 'chosen' as a knight to fight for good. Tells me stories of when he was a child that God saved him from a life threatening fall down the stairs, and that he saw angels in his mirror.

After a couple days the god talk ends.

The mysterious guy is still around, and now he's an activist for the Marijuana political party. He's downtown in a smoke circle in the park, rallying for support. That night there's a large open dinner planned for all the supporters of this party.

C is on a mission today; He's to stop this from happening. Me, C and J all go down to the park where this is happening. Me and J step over near the trees, and C goes onto a small hill and yells at the rather large circle that this man is not who he say he is, that he is brainwashing people and spreading lies. As expected, the circle got weirded out and slowly started to leave. Almost all were gone, and C came over to us by the trees.

At this time a young Native kid came up to C holding a bible, and had bright blue eyes that sparkled. This kid talked about religion, and recited verse to C. C hit the bible out of his hands, and the kid instantly changed. I knew who this kid was, he's just a street kid; a stoner. He returned to himself and was very confused, and left very quickly leaving behind the bible.

With the event over, me and J went back home, but C stayed. C even went to thr banquet that was planned, and it was just him and this guy. Afterwards they sat on a bench, C told him that he has no power in Kamloops anymore and the guy agreed to leave, but first flashed an official ID at C, with a different name on it. C didn't recognise the ID, had turned around for a minute, turned back and he was already walking away.

We never saw this man again. There were no more issues. We could no longer find the strange radio station.

This may be the end of the story... maybe now.

About 6 months later I had moved. I lived with just one room-mate in a basement suite, and across from a power relay station of some kind. (It made you feel kind of funny if you stayed in the field for long times)

Over the course of a couple weeks I noticed the same van across the street from me, it was either telus or shaw cable. Infront of the power center.

This is also the time I had my one and only lucid dream. I don't even remember my dreams usually, however this one I still remember every last detail.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It starts off with me running from something in a black and white scene, with repeating cutout buildings. I get to the end, climb a fire escape, and enter a strange cafe/bar in a horseshoe shape, with mindless drones clicking on their laptops and the bartender watching me. I run over to the other side, touch the door handle and BAM!

Everything goes black, and I hear the old 56k modem connection sequence very loudly. In the middle of my vision I see the most intriquite vector logo you have ever seen, and it's a hacker logo with skulls and warning symbols. With this image engraved in my vision, I shot awake out of bed, and went to the washroom mirror. Staring at myself, I am still hearing the 56k modem connection sounds, until they slowly fade away.

A couple years after that, T (who is very reclusive and easily messed with) went insane... he was playing the playstation game 'hack slash', which is an anime rpg series. During his play, he hears his phone ring, and on the other end was a voice from the game telling him to do things in real life. Bad things. He commited himself.

I do not know if any of this is real, if these things are connected or even what to think.

This is simply what happened. Nothing more.

Thank you for hearing my story. It feels good to finally get it off my chest.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Very good story, if you get a chance, do you think you can get your friend C to come on here and share more detail?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Very good story, if you get a chance, do you think you can get your friend C to come on here and share more detail?

I'd like to, but I've moved a lot since then and have lost contact with him. I think T knows where he is, I'll try again to find him.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sstark

Can you give anymore details on that old strange radio station the man would play?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
You have my condolences.

I to, have experienced some out-of-the-ordinary events, like yours.

If you'd like, I can U2U my MSN I can tell you about my story.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
You have my condolences.

I to, have experienced some out-of-the-ordinary events, like yours.

If you'd like, I can U2U my MSN I can tell you about my story.

Can you U2U it to me as well?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

added, thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
reply to post by sstark

Can you give anymore details on that old strange radio station the man would play?

It just played alternative rock, like our lady peace... they have very mind control like songs... "go Gently down the stream, it is not dying, it is not dying..."

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Your post shows signs of haven written trip reports. I think what your saying is real, but miss construed, maybe biased. Some times people F up and find God. There are few other drugs useful for finding God. How ever shroom generally do not provoke this behavior. WTF was he doing in a stolen car. I don't know this story is odd, and I don't usually buy in to this kind of thing, but I think your telling the truth. I will tell you that it's weird, but won't back any kind of theory.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
Your post shows signs of haven written trip reports. I think what your saying is real, but miss construed, maybe biased. Some times people F up and find God. There are few other drugs useful for finding God. How ever shroom generally do not provoke this behavior. WTF was he doing in a stolen car. I don't know this story is odd, and I don't usually buy in to this kind of thing, but I think your telling the truth. I will tell you that it's weird, but won't back any kind of theory.

I agree with you 100% It's strange! I've kept it to myself for years, and don't know what to make of it. Very confusing.

I was sober throughout this story. No drugs for me.

Also, the religious twist to this quickly took a back burner after some lengthy discussion with C.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by sstark]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sstark

Have your read or wrote trip reports before? Honestly your post drew me in because it was written in the same style as most the reports on erowid.

What's up with this discussion with C?

This is slowly turning in to a soap opera for me.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Trip reports? No, well once when I was young, but I'm not into those.

This is just written down from memory, as I recalled it. I always write like this.

Soap Opera? I hope not. ... let's stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sstark

once when you were young HAHAHA I knew it dude. Your totally wrote it in that style. Not trying to discredit you or nothing. You seam like a pretty solid guy.

God bless M0wFow

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
you knew what? What I meant is I once typed what I saw, and yes I knew about that site... all kids do

I didn't write this in any 'style'. I'm 27 now, not into all that anymore.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by sstark]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
That's why I believe what your saying though. The whole way you wrote was as if you were there, like you honestly witnessed it. I read alot of nut job #uff, but you come off like your telling it like it happened.

Sorry for taking it off topic.

I got a funny trip report to share with you if you want u2u me

sorry for fing up your thread too

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

That's why I believe what your saying though. The whole way you wrote was as if you were there, like you honestly witnessed it. I read alot of nut job #uff, but you come off like your telling it like it happened.

Sorry for taking it off topic.

I got a funny trip report to share with you if you want u2u me

Sure,... if I can figure out the U2U!

cheers

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sstark

look at the ATS logo deal above then you will see

* home
* HOT
* board
* recent posts
* myATS
* news firehose
* ats firehose
* member tools
IN RED U2U

click that, then its like email. If you don't understand email then I give up.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by sstark

IN RED U2U

click that, then its like email. If you don't understand email then I give up.

That actually is only visible if you have a new message in your inbox. Kind of silly if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join