It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine Reality: The Illusion of Life

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Dude, Seriously, Spit the *&#@ out c'mon man everything youve said so far is totally comprehendable by the human mind my brain did not explode from you posting this so called secret information. Seriously dude you said the alien or ET or other kind of being said something to you in plain english. what the "bleep" did he say fo real man? stop beating around the bush and build a tree house. what did your dude say?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Hey there, and Kennyb as well.
I don't know where he's gone, but he's also at this link as a moderator!!

www.abadss.com...

Personally, I think he's all one in the same, I do not know what or who he really is?? It doesn't look right in a couple ways..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalo321
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Hey there, and Kennyb as well.
I don't know where he's gone, but he's also at this link as a moderator!!

www.abadss.com...

Personally, I think he's all one in the same, I do not know what or who he really is?? It doesn't look right in a couple ways..

And some of us get warned for outing some good information and this nutcase, the OP, can get away with anything and everything? I know a few people here who were banned!!!! Yes, BANNED for telling the truth about law and society and your rights. Where are the MODS on this guy? He should be banned!! This kind of activity is dangerous if he is recruiting.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Somehow, all of what he's saying makes perfect sense. Guess this is something that you either get, or you don't.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by vasaga]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Some people here, lol, too funny. I am definitely not a moderator, nor even a member at any other site. Amazing how some people here just want to flame off on a poster, really makes you wonder about the mentaility of some members here.

The information in the OP is indisputable reality, and those who get it, calmly respond with gratitude and for those who can't grasp it, they seem to chastise and criticize and then whine that moderators should ban?

Yah, we need more idiots who want to complain and criticize posters here like we need a sore tooth. For those who want to make replies just to be a jerk, seriously, get a life.

I will never directly respond to one critic, because they are unworthy of a communication on any level. This is my reply to criticize the criticizers. \

And I have a suggest for the Mods as well. Start banning the very jerks who make statements that other posters should be banned, so they can learn that to live by the sword is to...............

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
One again, Unleashed68, I would like to ask you the following:

- Who will interveene in 2014-2015?
- And How?

- How will that "positiveness" come?
- By a spiritual event? By alien help? By mass ascension? How will society be? Will we remain in the physical world?

- What war/culmination of human stupidity will happen? Please provide details to the people that ask you. You refer the Norway spiral, but you provide no further information (such as nature of event, timeline). If you just speak about a judgment on our species mass stupidity, that looks like a doom and negative message, like thousands before in ATS. Or otherwise, if you fear this is a negative message, and that's not the thing to be said, please just state that you don't wish to give further details on that!!!

Please, elaborate a little bit more.
We are grateful for your sharing, but a lot of people are asking for more detailed descriptions of that message. Some people here are angry because it seems you are holding up your information instead of giving a clear reply.

Isn't this normal in a discussion board? To ask questions and share answers?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I’m sorry you feel this way. I apologize for offending you. However, permit me to explain myself.

After a well written post, (whether it’s his or not) and then many, many, many requests by multiple members for answers that I also had questions about; went not only unanswered, but he then decides to play the role of; ‘The Oracle”. He starts posing more questions instead of answers, and no doubt has no proof that it is he, and only he upon the Earth, that has been deemed noble or honorable enough for the information he claimed to have. BTW; He never did present unfitting news breaking information for us mere mortal humans, did he?

So, I asked myself; Why?

I then followed the T & C rules of conduct; made no personal attack, and investigated the proposed materials. I then presented my finds, and asked others to do the same.

A member came to his defense, (sort of) and I provided additional information (another link) which now takes the odds of other people taking, cutting, and pasting his writings and using them as their own on other web sites, to a very minimal proposition. And I stated, in my opinion as well. No one asked what I meant, nor will I pose any kind of accusations.

It is noteworthy though, that he did not mention anything about anyone stealing his material, however he “understandably” got mad, and cut the threat to me just short of complete, leaving room for interpretation or whatever. Enter you, to his rescue.

To make anyone (mainly you) happy though, I will not respond to any more of his “stuff”, and it be anyone’s choice to do so. Just don’t eat too much of what he’s selling.

Can I please ask you this? What, or how am I, or to what purpose; recruiting?? I really don’t understand that at all. I admit I’m not very bright, so please explain if applicable.

Thank you.

I don't think I should be outright banned; I'll accept a warning and tread carefully in the future. I appreciate the opportunity to exercise some type of freedom of opinion, and will respect the wishes of this sites mod's.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Maybe when our spirits were waiting in line to ride the physical existence train, and after each car was filled to its capacity, it would then be shuttled off to its destination (ours by chance happened to be Earth). Almost like a lottery, the only catch is that we didn't know where our particular train car was headed until our number was called and we boarded the train. If that was the scenario, then I have a question. Can I have a refund?

All jokes aside, I did enjoy this OP, it had me at Superman. Anything that provokes me to think outside the box is A okay with me. I'm interested to have the author expand more on the topic, because I like where they're going with this. I for one, am extremely curious as to what the after life does in fact have to offer. I'm not ready to find out yet, however, I'm not afraid for when my time comes. I just hope that I get to find out 1) how much I don't know about what I thought I knew 2) how much we've been lied to from our elected officials and their like, and 3) the secrets of the universe. That last one is a bit general, but it covers whatever I didn't mention in 1 and 2.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Super Katsurio

I tried to answer a few questions here and there or add a new thread to explain more when people wanted more, but I am no Messiah, nor a Guru, or an All Knowing Abductee lol, I do however, know the elements of the universe and maybe one day, I will be able to better explain it in terms that everyone can understand.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hi there, I joined the ATS Boards because your threads compelled me, and took a good few hours to read the other night! Lots of questions, but I suppose the biggest ones after reading all of them is; If we live to see the end-time of Earth (2014 or whenever, even if its not in our generation) can we assume that we, or whoever is there for it - chose to be there for that time?

About the 2014 thing, one of the strangest possible evidence I saw to maybe support this was an Area 51 whistleblower, or "frantic caller" as it's called; www.youtube.com...

But even so, what I concluded from your posts are that we all chose to be here to see the end of the world anyway if thats what is is. Thanks for all the interesting info, definitely worth thinking about. It was a few nights ago when I initially read it all and had many questions but I'm afraid I've forgotten most of them now. Please do share more in the future!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Hi there, I joined the ATS Boards because your threads compelled me, and took a good few hours to read the other night! Lots of questions, but I suppose the biggest ones after reading all of them is; If we live to see the end-time of Earth (2014 or whenever, even if its not in our generation) can we assume that we, or whoever is there for it - chose to be there for that time?

About the 2014 thing, one of the strangest possible evidence I saw to maybe support this was an Area 51 whistleblower, or "frantic caller" as it's called; www.youtube.com...

But even so, what I concluded from your posts are that we all chose to be here to see the end of the world anyway if thats what is is. Thanks for all the interesting info, definitely worth thinking about. It was a few nights ago when I initially read it all and had many questions but I'm afraid I've forgotten most of them now. Please do share more in the future!!!

You are on the right track, all spirit consciousness chooses an environment to experience a manifestation of phyiscal existence, and before we enter the domain of a planet, we are aware of the collective conscious including the conscious of the domain.

So yes, all have chosen to come. Like passing by a mall that is empty or one that is full, the full one entices others to check out the mall. This planet has called and the frequencies of thought have distributed the message outward, calling for an event. This has enticed population here to grow from hundreds of millions between year 0 and year 1800 to grow to near 7 billion in 200 years.

The magic of the universe is the same here, major events attract major amounts of people, and the same can be said within the universe. Our spirits have chosen to come for the purpose of being part of the major event, and physical death is imminent as part of the spiritual event of release from the prison of Earth.

May sound inhuman, or insensitive, or too doom and gloom, but we all 7 billion are guaranteed to experience death anyways by age, disease, natural disaster, accident or intentional murder or suicide. So, what I am saying is not so evil, it is just part of the grand event forthcoming.

Thanks for joining btw.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilw85
There is a such thing as aliens and they come from the planet Makebelieve.

Can You Prove This Statement? Think About What You Claim, It's As Brash As Any I've Heard.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I have visions though I haven't had one in a long time. I've seen many things that, unless you've seen are very very difficult to explain.

I sense a presence all the time. Ancestors, beings, voices that are not voices but vibrations.

The best way to describe some of these things tho it doesn't do it justice at all is static. Static that i can see in pitch black.

I've seen that the soil is a regenerative force, it spawns, it wriggles like worms.

I know part of me will die here, never to be again. I know part of me, will go.

I've seen, inside my head..(I know it's weird but, the best way to describe) and entering through my eyes little beings. My head is like a big screening room. Sometimes the beings will come up to a table and sit and talk with me. It's like i'm in prison and I'm communicating with my visitors.

Sorry for the rant. Nice to know others are out there. It really does rhyme with duck....Knowing.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Sombody's Thetan level is off the charts...So, it seems we have finally found the reincarnation of the man-god L. Ron Hubbard and he is spreading his venomous rhetoric en masse here on ATS. We won't rest until the Galactic Federation rules supreme again! You foolish people hopelessly cling to your e-meters and dianetics, but all is indeed lost. 2014 or 2015 (we haven't decided yet, but we'll be sure to let the OP know what we decide by sending another indescribable envoy) is close at hand. Be afraid and be wary, indeed. The galactic DC-10's are on the way. The plan is to drop interstellar atomic bombs into the Yellowstone caldera and blow you all to smithereens. Hail Xenu!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeditiousDissent
Sombody's Thetan level is off the charts...So, it seems we have finally found the reincarnation of the man-god L. Ron Hubbard and he is spreading his venomous rhetoric en masse here on ATS. We won't rest until the Galactic Federation rules supreme again! You foolish people hopelessly cling to your e-meters and dianetics, but all is indeed lost. 2014 or 2015 (we haven't decided yet, but we'll be sure to let the OP know what we decide by sending another indescribable envoy) is close at hand. Be afraid and be wary, indeed. The galactic DC-10's are on the way. The plan is to drop interstellar atomic bombs into the Yellowstone caldera and blow you all to smithereens. Hail Xenu!

Must you follow my other posts ranting against me to feel special? You are truly too funny, you might need something more out of life rather than prancing around to spread your arrogance in my posts. Please refrain from input with my posts as your lack of consideration and decency adds nothing positive here.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Salame, traveller. While it may seem that I am getting defensive, it's quite the opposite, I assure you. I feel I should be more offensive. Here is the quintessential rebuttal to your hilariously sarcastic response.

1.) I followed the space link in your other gravely ominous space post to this one. So, naturally, I commented here before I had the privilege to read the other in its entirety. If you don't want people to disagree with you, a) don't space post links within a thread in an obvious self-gratifying and egomaniacal way and b) start a cult. I happen to think your threads are spacin' hilarious, so I feel the irresistable need to reply. Pull your space panties out of the black hole and accept that you can't fool everybody all of the time. I realize that there is a sucker born every space minute and I applaud you for capitalizing on that. I really did S&F your other post just so people could have, if nothing else, a good Marfa spacin' laugh.

2.) I find it ironic that you said I was being arrogant (arrogant, no...sarcastically condescending, always). Your whole post is full of self-righteous space pompousness with a hint of elitism throughtout. Get off your high space horse for crying out loud (in the immense vacuum of space in which no sound can be heard)!

3.) It's a free country (in theory, of course)...nah nah nah nah nah nah heh heh heh heh heh heh

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Good stuff, OP.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about "horizontal and vertical time." The horizontal temporal dimesion is what we experience as the changing of each moment, each day, the progression we experience as a flow from past to to future. Horizontal because its perhaps similar to a winding road (which can be depicted horizontally as a flat line on a mental map, say), and as we walk down it we experience different things each moment. Then you have the vertical temporal dimension, which in this metaphor would be like a stainless, cloudless blue sky above the path...it is there every step of the way, unchanging, same sky from beginning to end, always present even as our path goes through its ups and downs and meanderings.

So each moment is simultaneously a portal into the infinite and unchanging (vertical) on one hand, and a unique moment in an endless sequence of change and variety (horizontal) on the other. There is no need to go anywhere or change anything in the vertical sense because it will always be there and will never change. On the other hand, horizontally we are faced with constant transformations (which may be experienced as progresses or setbacks, or simply as differerent footsteps) and the various needs and actions that make up our mundane daily lives.

As humans we are thus treated to an amazing perspective becasue at each and every moment of our lives we stand at the nexus of these two dimensions of time, simultaneously with one aspect being still and unchanging (i.e., vertically, each moment identical with eternity) while the other aspect is ceaseless change and variety (horizontal). And there is no more contradiction in this than there is between a man striding through a field over a constantly changing terrain and under an unchanging sky .

If we can attune ourselves to live with simultaneous awareness of both of these temporal dimensions at as many moments of each day as possible, everything begins falls into place. Whatever you are doing now, you can easily feel both at any time...its not such a special feeling, really....unnoticed just because its so ubiquitous, the everyday way stuff just naturally feels. But I think understanding it this way has the potential to turn each momemnt of ordinary awareness into a kind of jewel of balanced perfection, if we let it. Because the horizontal and vertical balance each other out and at the deepest level there is no separation...the sky touches the ground, interpenetrates it, really, and visa-versa.

[edit on 1/2/10 by silent thunder]

That was sooooo beautiful, silent thunder... it really hit home for me, more than anything I've recently read on the Net. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Your ideas are not fact. They are your ideas.

I am somewhat tired of people watching a movie or reading a book and picking up what the author is trying to convey and then they have a AHA moment and try to pass off their new idea as original and all their own.

Guess what.. those who understand the concepts here have already come to these ideas on their own without your assistance. The point is to come to realizations on your own. If truth was spoon fed what would be the point of going through the physical experience? My problem with you.. you make statements about some secret knowledge you have but in REALITY all you have are your own ideas that were influenced quite obviously by something you read or watched recently and your mentions of 2014 and 2015 without ever giving clarification as to what your going on about after repeated requests to elaborate from multiple members is a huge red flag as to your intentions and knowledge to begin with.
My problem with you is not that you wish to share your ideas but that you present your ideas.. which are not entirely YOUR own as FACT. You purport secret knowledge when all you really have are your own ideas.
There is nothing wrong with sharing insights, but there is something very wrong with presenting something non factual as fact.
Most of the things you have shared I and many others came to understand a long time ago. I found some scientific work to support the theory in an old paper written by Sir Oliver Lodge that was published in the Queen's Hospital Annual in 1933 (Birmingham) called The mode of future existence. It was almost immediately censored by every large circulation paper and magazine in the world.
If you read the paper you will see at the heart of all the science the message is the same. we are the force that makes the universe go and our bodies are only the vehicles in which our energy is housed and allows us to interact with things in the physical world.

Next time.. providing something scientific to support your claims would be advised rather than asking people to accept your ideas as fact without giving anything to prove what you are saying.

I recommend anyone that can relate to the ideas presented in these threads read the paper I linked. It helps to know that science supports these ideas.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by NephraTari]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't have any problems with you say, as far as you go, but I've studied this kind of thing for 35 years. There are many like me, I'm sure. Should I assume you believe your the only one evolved enough to handle this kind of "information"? What happened to speaking directly and clearly? People don't like to be talked down to, even if it is subtle and unintentional. None of us are "gurus", so don't worry about that...but you might want to rethink your writing style because you sound like you're trying to write like one. Hey, I write a LOT, and it can be painful to have to consider your faults as a writer. You can't expect readers to be happy if you don't give all the details. It's worse to tell everyone up front that you have details, but you're not gonna give them out because "nobody can handle them". I see that as being intellectually dishonest. Rick

[edit on 4-4-2010 by deadred]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join