It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi, Norway gov'ts give millions to Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Source

WASHINGTON (AP) - Foreign countries including Saudi Arabia and Norway gave millions of dollars to former President Bill Clinton's charity as Hillary Rodham Clinton served her first year as President Barack Obama's secretary of state.

A donor list released on New Year's Day by the William J. Clinton Foundation shows that Saudi Arabia and Norway each donated somewhere between $10 million to $25 million to the former president's charity.

The biggest donors included the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which gave more than $25 million.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The William J. Clinton Foundation works in the United States and around the world on such issues as health care, particularly HIV/AIDS; climate change; and economic development. It also runs the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock, Ark., which includes Clinton's presidential library.

Would like to see a break down on the percentages, my guess would be that the Clinton's Presidential Center is getting the bulk of the funds to play a shell game in investments ... as the article goes on to claim...

In UNITAID's case, almost all of the money simply passed through the foundation to buy commodities, the foundation said.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Eye

I'm doing some research now.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) - Foreign countries including Saudi Arabia and Norway gave millions of dollars to former President Bill Clinton's charity as Hillary Rodham Clinton served her first year as President Barack Obama's secretary of state.

Nice catch OP

No matter what I hear about the Clintons I am never surprised;
They are two of the most corrupt and vile people in the United States today. Bill Clinton had a drug smuggling business going strong when he was Governor of Ark with a huge list of government employees on the take with him, including state prosecutors. The clintons attract corruption like garbage attracts maggots and it is well documented.
My favorite nickname for Hillary is "Mrs. Oil of Ipicac"
Google "clinton body count" and see all the people the clintons have had killed.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Revenue
Primary Revenue $124,136,983
Other Revenue $4,892,995
Total Revenue $129,029,978

Expenses
Program Expenses $132,775,851
Administrative Expenses $3,657,366
Fundraising Expenses $3,687,178
Total Functional Expenses $140,120,395

Payments to Affiliates $0
Excess (or Deficit) for the year $-11,090,417

Net Assets $197,252,898

They spend a massive amount of money, but I cant find where its itemized.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antideceit

And thats how the money is used by the clintons. It's probably invested by institutions who then pay the clintons via kickback or whatever for the honor of investing they money. Also when things aren't itemized that well or not at all, it's so easy to hide what the money is doing and where the money is going to. Another thing to consider also, for ex-presidents and people of high office, many institutions of law are wary of going after them because of the exclusivity that is involved with horribly rich people and/or the politically connected. They go after the little fish and/or the people not politically connected or scape goated. Do you want to be the federal employee that goes after an ex-president or the very rich or elite without a say so. If you do you may find yourself being in trouble. Very rich people have friends and those friends have friends, and the secret to that is to have friends in the right places.

www.wisebread.com...

PS. I like your Avatar, where did you get it from.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by hoghead cheese]

new topics

top topics

join