It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Zawahiri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To "disinfect" French and Spanish.
teaandpolitics.wordpress.com...
What does that mean?
Could it be a code to take out Ashkelon?
Or does that mean that anthrax will do the trick?
Certainly he couldn't have been referring to the number of cars that were burned in the Paris suburbs last night... by "youths".

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
www.muslimtrade.net...
"Disinfecting certificate: a disinfecting certificate meeting the requirements of the Nigerian Ministry of Health must accompany imports of used clothing"

Does that include exploding underwear?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Or could refer to Ahmadi which would point to Bethlehem. Maybe via French and Spanish planes. Oh the endless possibilities of AQ and those sneakly little basstards.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
To "disinfect" French and Spanish.
teaandpolitics.wordpress.com...
What does that mean?
Could it be a code to take out Ashkelon?
Or does that mean that anthrax will do the trick?
Certainly he couldn't have been referring to the number of cars that were burned in the Paris suburbs last night... by "youths".

From the source you linked .....

In a video, he addresses the members of Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, those who have kidnapped three Spanish volunteers (and another French national). Al-Zawahiri assures that they will never be able to reconquest Al-Andalus without cleaning, “disinfecting” he says literally, the Maghreb of the “Infidels”, those who for Bin Laden’s No.2 are represented by Spanish and French nationals in the area.

link bold: added

"The Magherb" refers to the former area of Muslim Rule [the Moors] in N. African and parts of Iberian Peninsula ( al-Andalus), a region still bears the name Andalusia , beautiful architecture and gardens from this era can still be found there.

The use of terms such as "cleaning" and "disinfecting" are not out of place when you consider that these fundamentalists would regard infidels as ultimately unholy .
Al-Zawahiri would love to return power to a Muslim Caliphate, comprising all the former territories once under Muslim rule , ..... that won`t be happening any time soon

As to why the French get a mention .......

He shows the territory they must reconquer, a map of the Iberian Peninsula, which in this occassion goes beyond the Pyrenees.

Perhaps to ferment greater tension within Frances citizens of N. African ancestry , former French colonies ....... once territories of the "The Magherb".

The youths burning those cars is not a new thing .

14 Jul 2009:

Today, disaffected youths from bleak suburban housing projects around major cities use it to express their frustration with high unemployment rates and what they see as France's failure to integrate ethnic minorities.

link

Its not beyond belief that Al-Zawahiri would like to use some of that aggression to further his religious ambitions , drawing on the youthful naive segment of French society ...... providing them with purpose .

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
yea3h, and do you have a link to the video? I'm a virgin.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If you follow the links you will see that a copy of the video is embedded at the ABC site.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
Al-Zawahiri would love to return power to a Muslim Caliphate, comprising all the former territories once under Muslim rule , ..... that won`t be happening any time soon

But he hasn't had a failure yet so what makes you think this won't be happening anytime soon? And as long as he believes it will happen then efforts in that direction will occur, right? And this is our problem with the ideology of Islam and expansion of the Caliphate and killing infidels to get there. This will not cease....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

But he hasn't had a failure yet so what makes you think this won't be happening anytime soon? And as long as he believes it will happen then efforts in that direction will occur, right? And this is our problem with the ideology of Islam and expansion of the Caliphate and killing infidels to get there. This will not cease....

The lifestyle his brand of fanaticism would usher in, would not appeal to the majority of these disaffected youth ....... any youth for that matter .
Though i`m sure its capable of turning a few heads .

"But he hasn't had a failure yet"

What have been his successes in your opinion ?
Not that i don`t think that radical Islam hasn`t had any , i just regard the whole movement to be a loose ideology for the most part , with more of an emergent style system of organisation i.e bottom up, rather than top down kind of organisation .... if you follow me.
Of course this can make it harder to root out , but its ability to cause damage is relatively speaking weaker , due to its general lack of training /free communications ,high powered weaponry and explosives etc.
As it stands they are still only capable of terrorism i.e occasional strikes killing a few hundred souls/commercial disruptions, they do not have the power to engage the state, in sustained conflict to physically overthrow the government(s) .

At the moment (at least) any action on mainland Europe, at best seeks to influence those country's foreign policies involving the Middle East. Maybe in time, it will seek to influence domestic policy within the state .. that may be where it will lead, who knows.

You are right to be concerned but don`t let an unfounded fear of a takeover grip you . ........ because that's when terrorism really succeeds .

"Anticipation of death , is worst than death itself."

There is a lot of things that would have to transpire between now and any Muslim World Caliphate . ..........

............ and then there's the Christian Fundamentalists to deal with ...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm thinking Lysol or something.
Disinfect involves some chemicals and certainly death.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Well he is a doctor? MRSA causes a huge amount of very contagious material... i know you think al qaeda took a Hippocratic oath not to spread disease.. but I tell you the truth this is the al qaeda message the ddays are pregnant..jj think about it... Muslims use one hand for eating another for other things.. a disease like MRSA is absolutely perfect a couple of western women as hookers could infect so many people and not bring it home because the Muslim women are not a as permissive as the west.. rally JJ really that =or a false flag attack one or the other.. And yes to exterminate or clean ..

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
reply to post by JJay55

Well he is a doctor? MRSA causes a huge amount of very contagious material... i know you think al qaeda took a Hippocratic oath not to spread disease.. but I tell you the truth this is the al qaeda message the ddays are pregnant..jj think about it... Muslims use one hand for eating another for other things.. a disease like MRSA is absolutely perfect a couple of western women as hookers could infect so many people and not bring it home because the Muslim women are not a as permissive as the west.. rally JJ really that =or a false flag attack one or the other.. And yes to exterminate or clean ..

It's forbidden for muslims to touch disease but you are right, infect the infidels in a way that wouldn't be permissable to Islamic culture and voile'.
So maybe it was your mission to infect the horses in the US with MRSA and... well you're slipping and non-Arabians aren't dying off as expected so now they will use their other sacred tool, women.
This will also allow muslim women to be stoned to death when they catch MRSA because they are filty beasts who touched a non-muslim.

Already there is anthrax in Scandinavian heroine, so yes, might as well hit the sleezy whoress of the West too. Druggies and whoresss. Same principle as the attack threat against Las Vegas, seen as a city of lust and sin.

Now that white women have been impregnated by muslim men by the millions, the birth of a new generation is complete and it's time to cleanse. The 7 phase plan is right on schedule. Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

top topics

join