It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

>>Strong Island is where its at<<

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hey, I'm Bianconeri. I live on 'Strong' Island in New York. I've been reading the forums for a couple of days now and finally decided to join. I'm younger than most, fourteen years old, but I've always felt that I could handle a serious topic maturely. I sometimes hesitate giving out my age. I'm afraid that others will think I'm either too ignorant or not mature enough to handle certain conversations.

My brother introduced me to politics, conspiracies, and other topics. Previously, I never payed too much attention. I never overlooked things that could have much more than what's presented. When it comes to politics, I really consider myself a libertarian, though a bit conservative. I try my very best to keep my religious views away from my standpoint on certain issues, feeling strongly about church being separate form state.

I recently began looking into a few conspiracies. After being convinced that several sources were false, I found this community. I hope this site can help me come to a conclusion on my own, using the variety of opinions.

Have a happy and healthy New Year. =)

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You can go very far with an inquisitive mind and a willingness to (wisely) examine the sea of concepts that surround you. You seem to be well-equipped on both fronts. I hope you enjoy your time here at ATS.

Best wishes!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Don't sweat your age in here. Some of older folks act like we're two sometimes anyway
But seriously, welcome!!! You'll find all sorts of info here. Have fun and hope to see you in some threads!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcomes! Nice to hear that my age won't be much of an issue

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bianconeri

Welcome Bianconeri,

i think you will like our community here, most of us are friendly and helpfull.

happy new year and welcome

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey! Good to see ya. Enjoy the forums! There is a lot of good stuff to read about here!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi kid, welcome to our community.

Your age is no problem to me. All of us were 14 at one time.

Enjoy.

top topics

join