It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION Patriots / Birthers / Teabaggers / Whomever - If you did get your Revolution, Then What?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I guess I should appreciate the patriotism but if you were not fighting sir, what would you do? Do you know how to handle peace?

What do you do for fun? Hunt? Not that hunting is bad, my brother is a hunter. I am just trying to get a picture of a happy man without a gun in his hands. What will it take to get us there with you? Is it even possible or when this hurdle is passed will there be another issue to put you en guard?

What rights did you have that were taken away?

I am afraid there will never be peace as long as there are trigger happy warriors, lusting after bigger guns and, just itching for the next fight.

A few years ago I watched an army recruitment campaign on television
that showed teenagers watching a tank approach from inside a glass control room. One of them hit a toggle switch and then blew the tank to smithereens to the boys obvious delight.
I kid you not, the tag line was
"Join the Army. Blow things up."

How do we even approach this type of a mentality?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yall do realize that your talking about plans on an openly government watched website about what your going to do after it is thrown down... first off your giving yourselves fodder and if a movement was to happen a bad name as it goes, secondly if the initial movement fails you have just given the bad guys... and i stress this part on BAD GUYS... a map to follow on what exactly to remove and how to keep it removed to better make every persons life even more undercut and enslaved... just a thought for you oh so wise truth seekers and responsible individuals.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What sedition! The FBI should be having a field day with this thread... right about now.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

To get technical, it's only sedition if the group in question has the immediate means to stage a revolt.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI - or some government agency - ends up having a field day here.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

There are no "Teabaggers". You have fallen for the lies either willingly or naively or you are in on the lying.

The Tea Party people simply want our old wildly successful system back and for the Progressives to stop ruining the country built by the same people joining in the Tea Parties.

We have watched the Progressives slowly take over and destroy our Great Country.

You also clearly don't understand the concept of using the system to fix problems instead of fighting the system.

Why you mix the Birthers in is ludicrous. It is a lie in fact. The Progressives are liars and always have been. They don't have an argument so they resort to lies and deception. Like this lie that we want a violent revolution.

We don't all want something for nothing. Were not all children in adult bodies who think the world owes us anything. We just want the government to get out of the way and act honestly and responsibly.

There need not be a violent revolution at all. I've never met a Tea Party person who even thinks that way. The other side is so scared they have planted these ridiculous ideas to make people think the Tea Party people are anything like the crazed Anarchists. All we need is for the majority we represent to get to the polls to win.

There is a reason the Progressives turn to children and immature voters to get elected. The more illiterate the better. They even turn to Illegals to illegally vote just to win. They lie to get into office by making false promises. Look at our current problem who has broken every single promise made. To say he has not broken all his promises requires lying.

The Tea Party people are just ordinary working people. They are not living in their Mommy's basement nor are they 25 year olds still living off their Parents pretending they can't find a job. They get out of bed every morning and go to work at a job they often hate. They pay their bills, support their children and earn their money honestly.

The other group you insulted are Patriots. Everyone who loves their country is a Patriot. Every decent Citizen would take up arms to defend their families and country. Those who would not are the loosers and pond-scum of our society that are ruining it.

The people you are misrepresenting and lying about built this country and made it into the greatest country in our known history.

We are watching our nation be destroyed by Progressives and Liars elected by children, immature adults and illiterates sometimes bribed just to get them to the polls. People who have never contributed anything of value and have no concept of what their sickness is doing to our society are taking over.

We are not controlled and that's what truly angers those who march in lockstep with their Masters who have brainwashed them in our schools. If the Progressives fear us, they should. We outnumber them by far and we have proven our ways work and work well. Hard work and Freedom is all that is required.

We don't need to resort to violence. Look at how scared the Tea Party opponents are right now. They have had to resort to propaganda and lies. All we need is for honest, decent people to step forward and run for office and the Progressive Party is over. When the honest working people of this world join together, no ACORN confidence game can garner enough votes to get their people elected Dog Catcher let alone hold an important office.

We are awake now. We don't need to resort to the childish violent means. Everyone worthwhile sides with us.

The sick people in the White House and Congress right now have just about destroyed all the hard working honest people built. It will have to be built once more. When the money runs out, which was stolen from us who created it, the ones who destroyed everything will run like rats from a sinking ship. They represent nothing. They believe in nothing. They produce nothing. They have no foundation. We however are the foundation. We can rebuild, they can not. We know how, they do not.

Wait until the next election when you will see your revolution. There will be no violence; only peaceful hard working people taking back the country we built.

Some questions for you-

Your President promised transparency in many of his campaign speeches. Where is it?

Your President promised to be out of Iraq by the end of 2009. Its 2010, why are we still there?

Your President said all bills would be posted on the Internet for a few days before he would vote for them, implying he cared what we thought. Why did he tell that lie?

He said he would never vote for a Bill containing earmarks and yet he has without hesitation voted for Bills which have all contained earmarks. Why did he lie about that?

He said there would be NO Lobbyist or Special Interests in his Administration. Most of his Administration is made up of Lobbyists and Special Interests. How do you come to grips with that exactly?

The CEO of GE who controls NBC is heavily involved. Obama is trying to control the media. How do you defend that exactly?

He has spent more than all other Presidents combined already. How do you feel about that?

He has given billions to Unions who gave him their votes. The same Unions that bankrupted the Auto Industry. How do you feel about him buying votes?

SEIU wrote the Health Care Bill and it was penned behind closed doors in total secrecy. How do you feel about that?

I am just as critical of Bush so don't go there. He was a horrible puppet also that hurt our country badly.

The Right is corrupt. The Left is corrupt. It's time for the majority, the Independents to take this country back and do it without firing a shot. I have no doubt we will succeed and just to piss off the liars and thieves, we will do it peacefully.

The Progressives should enjoy their moment in the Sun as from the next elections forward they won't be able to pass any legislation. They should enjoy their public funded trips around the world and prepare to go retire in Martha's Vineyard with their stolen money and power. The rest of us will get on with rebuilding while they lay around discussing how important they once were. How they tricked the illiterates into giving them everything they wanted and planning to do it again in a generation or two when the people forget.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wow, what a long winded rant.
Boils down to exactly what most people think, you simply hate Obama and "progressives', can't accept the FACT that the right lost the election.
Bo hoo hoo.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The Right is corrupt. The Left is corrupt. It's time for the majority, the Independents to take this country back and do it without firing a shot. I have no doubt we will succeed and just to piss off the liars and thieves, we will do it peacefully.

I pray that you are right but I just can't get past my cynicism that there aren't enough honest politicians out there to get up a good game of volleyball. Who is it that isn't already corrupted that stands a chance in hell of getting elected and standing up to the corporatracracy.

I'm sorry, I don't think there will be any change except for expanded wars and profit in blood.

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by ziggystrange

There are no "Teabaggers". You have fallen for the lies either willingly or naively or you are in on the lying.

The Tea Party people simply want our old wildly successful system back and for the Progressives to stop ruining the country built by the same people joining in the Tea Parties.

We have watched the Progressives slowly take over and destroy our Great Country.

You also clearly don't understand the concept of using the system to fix problems instead of fighting the system.

Why you mix the Birthers in is ludicrous. It is a lie in fact. The Progressives are liars and always have been. They don't have an argument so they resort to lies and deception. Like this lie that we want a violent revolution.

We don't all want something for nothing. Were not all children in adult bodies who think the world owes us anything. We just want the government to get out of the way and act honestly and responsibly.

There need not be a violent revolution at all. I've never met a Tea Party person who even thinks that way. The other side is so scared they have planted these ridiculous ideas to make people think the Tea Party people are anything like the crazed Anarchists. All we need is for the majority we represent to get to the polls to win.

There is a reason the Progressives turn to children and immature voters to get elected. The more illiterate the better. They even turn to Illegals to illegally vote just to win. They lie to get into office by making false promises. Look at our current problem who has broken every single promise made. To say he has not broken all his promises requires lying.

The Tea Party people are just ordinary working people. They are not living in their Mommy's basement nor are they 25 year olds still living off their Parents pretending they can't find a job. They get out of bed every morning and go to work at a job they often hate. They pay their bills, support their children and earn their money honestly.

The other group you insulted are Patriots. Everyone who loves their country is a Patriot. Every decent Citizen would take up arms to defend their families and country. Those who would not are the loosers and pond-scum of our society that are ruining it.

The people you are misrepresenting and lying about built this country and made it into the greatest country in our known history.

We are watching our nation be destroyed by Progressives and Liars elected by children, immature adults and illiterates sometimes bribed just to get them to the polls. People who have never contributed anything of value and have no concept of what their sickness is doing to our society are taking over.

We are not controlled and that's what truly angers those who march in lockstep with their Masters who have brainwashed them in our schools. If the Progressives fear us, they should. We outnumber them by far and we have proven our ways work and work well. Hard work and Freedom is all that is required.

We don't need to resort to violence. Look at how scared the Tea Party opponents are right now. They have had to resort to propaganda and lies. All we need is for honest, decent people to step forward and run for office and the Progressive Party is over. When the honest working people of this world join together, no ACORN confidence game can garner enough votes to get their people elected Dog Catcher let alone hold an important office.

We are awake now. We don't need to resort to the childish violent means. Everyone worthwhile sides with us.

The sick people in the White House and Congress right now have just about destroyed all the hard working honest people built. It will have to be built once more. When the money runs out, which was stolen from us who created it, the ones who destroyed everything will run like rats from a sinking ship. They represent nothing. They believe in nothing. They produce nothing. They have no foundation. We however are the foundation. We can rebuild, they can not. We know how, they do not.

Wait until the next election when you will see your revolution. There will be no violence; only peaceful hard working people taking back the country we built.

Some questions for you-

Your President promised transparency in many of his campaign speeches. Where is it?

Your President promised to be out of Iraq by the end of 2009. Its 2010, why are we still there?

Your President said all bills would be posted on the Internet for a few days before he would vote for them, implying he cared what we thought. Why did he tell that lie?

He said he would never vote for a Bill containing earmarks and yet he has without hesitation voted for Bills which have all contained earmarks. Why did he lie about that?

He said there would be NO Lobbyist or Special Interests in his Administration. Most of his Administration is made up of Lobbyists and Special Interests. How do you come to grips with that exactly?

The CEO of GE who controls NBC is heavily involved. Obama is trying to control the media. How do you defend that exactly?

He has spent more than all other Presidents combined already. How do you feel about that?

He has given billions to Unions who gave him their votes. The same Unions that bankrupted the Auto Industry. How do you feel about him buying votes?

SEIU wrote the Health Care Bill and it was penned behind closed doors in total secrecy. How do you feel about that?

I am just as critical of Bush so don't go there. He was a horrible puppet also that hurt our country badly.

The Progressives should enjoy their moment in the Sun as from the next elections forward they won't be able to pass any legislation. They should enjoy their public funded trips around the world and prepare to go retire in Martha's Vineyard with their stolen money and power. The rest of us will get on with rebuilding while they lay around discussing how important they once were. How they tricked the illiterates into giving them everything they wanted and planning to do it again in a generation or two when the people forget.

I do not know how long this will last but DAMN, I will love every second that this huge comment quote will last!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
There are no "Teabaggers".

Yes they are. The minute you folks decided to "send the tea bags to your congressman and teabag them" you made yourselves targets. To be frank its not our issue, and that denial aint doing you any good.

The Tea Party people simply want our old wildly successful system back and for the Progressives to stop ruining the country

Yes! That system before those pesky progressives got to it in the 60's! That system was perfectly fine! Segregation! Slavery! Women in the kitchen! Let the men do the voting! Good ol' christianity dumped down onto our laws and our foreign policies! Yes and I'd suppose the system before Nixon decided to hand over our healthcare to the corporations??

Yes i know what times you folks wish to go back to.

Because with the conservatives dragging us into Iraq, sending billions off to Israel, making christianity a mandatory in schools, banning folks from political positions merely over their rightful religious and lifestyle choices, spending billions extra unneccessarily on our military despite the fact we take up 40% of the global military expenditure already. I mean, what kind of twisted definition do you have between destroying the country and fixing it??

Wheres your revolution?? Im waiting here! Stop talking and start walking!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

SG, their has not been a conservative in office since JFK.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Even Reagan was not a true conservative. He began the looting and the downward spiral into the debt abyss. He was close but the more I investigate his presidency, the more I fear he was the quarterback of this downward spiral, and Obama is kicking the field goal in the last seconds, to destroy the team US of A.

Their will be no more US if these asshats continue us down this cliff.

edit to fix gramma

[edit on 1/2/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aziroth
Yall do realize that your talking about plans on an openly government watched website about what your going to do after it is thrown down... first off your giving yourselves fodder and if a movement was to happen a bad name as it goes, secondly if the initial movement fails you have just given the bad guys... and i stress this part on BAD GUYS... a map to follow on what exactly to remove and how to keep it removed to better make every persons life even more undercut and enslaved... just a thought for you oh so wise truth seekers and responsible individuals.

I wouldn't be afraid of big brother watching online. Fox News comments and Southern Baptists or Soldier of Fortune web sites have much worse anti-American sentiment...oh sorry... patriotism.

What I am afraid of is the micro chip in my drivers license and the cameras over the EZ pass lane to track everywhere you go. And now I can get a ticket in the mail from a camera posted at a stop sign or a red light? My library books are (can be) referenced by homeland security thanks to the Patriot Act. These are the types of things I am afraid of. They have already happened. Where was the outrage when these systems were being installed.

All was quiet on the western front until we got a black President.
Now is the time to act up. Like kids in a class who think they have a substitute teacher and can finally go wild. It is induced insanity and the timing is curious to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

SG, their has not been a conservative in office since JFK.

And yet conservatives continue to vote them, rally behind them and support their policies. Yet the minute the conservative president falls flat, the excuse is that "they were never conservatives".

When 2012 comes and your fellow tea party patriots vote in Palin or Cheney, what will be your excuse then? By the end of this year when your fellow tea party patriots rally to put in the same GOP faces as for the last 8years, what will be your excuse then? Are you going oust them as none-conservatives as well?

Damn straight there hasnt been any true conservative in since JFK, and yet yall continue to vote them in.

Even Reagan was not a true conservative. He began the looting and the downward spiral into the debt abyss.

Dang endisnighe! Your the first conservative to openly admit that here. Im going to give you a star just for that comment up there.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You know the longer I am here the more I grow on people, kind of like fungus.

I believe the Repubs have a rude awakening. I do not think any non-conservative is going to make it past the filtering process this time.

I hope we can place true conservatives in all seats available, hell, I will vote for a Dem this time if I feel they will be conservative. Of course I will not hold my breath on that.

I actually have not voted Dem or Repub for quite some time.

I love the Rand Paul opening salvo video. Have you seen it?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well congratulations.
But where was the call to revolution by "patriots' during the Bush administration? Must have missed that.
Yeah, I saw criticism of Bush here, but not this "revolution" baloney!
Even the criticism was muted, confined mostly to "progressives", who in large part, were called traitors.
Despite the lie pepetrated by posters here, the goofball militia movements pop up during Democrats administration. Funny huh?!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
Do you even read? I specifically stated by new elections. What part of elections eludes you? The reason Congress must be ousted is that they are all bought. I very specifically mentioned in 4a that no elected official would be permitted to campaign on private funds, or donate funds. This is to keep the fight honest.

and if you did not like the people who were elected this time, well you would just oust them again and again until you and your fellow tyrants were happy with the people that were elected!

By the way, I wouldn't be rewriting anything.

so what would give little tin pot dictators like you the right to oust people until you were happy with them?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Census Year TotalPopulation Increase Increase% Urban% Rural%

1790 3,929,214 - - 5.1 94.9
2000 291,421,906 32,712,033 13.2 81.0 19.0

www.u-s-history.com...
www.u-s-history.com...
www.u-s-history.com...

It was a very different country then, as it is an unimaginable country now, to our founders.
The original constitution had it been left alone, would still be a pretty awesome frame work for a government.
The constitution is a nations personality. We have become a very sick personality on the world stage due to our abandoning of our constitutional guidelines and our embrace and adoption of our leaders and glamour personalities. We have no principle, no moral compass.
We dont respect our elders, and we dont respect life.
We're filled in our goverment hallways with greed and our public schools with stupid fantasy.
As a nation we didnt grow up, we grew apart. As a country we grew proud and boisterous and allowed ourselves to become infiltrated with lobbies and special interests, and we didnt care, because we were riding on the top of the wave, we didnt care about the rest of the world, we were be all end all...... and it was fake. We were put at the top, by those who control the money flow, just like we're seeing now, that we're being taken from the top, and put down to the bottom.
But now, since it hurts, now... we notice.
We're a sick empire, a dysfuntional lifesupport system that too many rely on and we cant even get ourselves healthy.
We're entertained with our "news" shows, and we're controlled with our propoganda.
We've allowed the shame of speaking lies to become tolerated and we've silenced or mocked the speaking of truth.
There is no right or wrong, there is politically correct and dont hurt anyones feelings.
We're looking for planets and asteroids and make believe terrorists to come and kill us in the night while we sleep, and we need to xray 63 year old grandma's girdle because she might be "one of them".
Yet every morning we crawl out of bed with bad breath, a full bladder, and an agenda to get through another day in our personal little lives, and 99.9% of everyone here will do nothing to change the world individually, yet somehow collectively, we all will.

You'll miss alot of good days waiting for the last day.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Sky watcher

All Mosques-Satanic churches will be smashed to the ground. God Jesus will be taught in all schools.

Another tyrant.
Gee, funny how all you loyal patriots, lovers of The Comstitution want to throw it right out the window and replace it's articulations of freedom with totalitarian/authoritarian draconion dictatorships.
Don't like freedom of religion huh? Just ONE of the freedoms the so called "patriots" don't like.
You guys are just deluded fools.

Oh I guess you like this nation without God? This nation was under God but make no mistake it is not anymore.

The teachings of Jesus can never be anything but good, especially for a sinful nation who would be washing its hands of blood once again.

"You guys are just deluded fools" Speak for yourself, Some of us are sick and tired of the Ignorance and wicked fools that surrounds us in this once great land. If you are one then I suggest you run because there is a whirl wind coming and we all pray to Jesus not Mohammad, Satan or some fat china man.

His wrath is coming, be ready.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Gee what a freedom lover you are!
Great, you want a theocracy like Iran. good for you.
But don't pretend you have any respect for America, freedom or The Constitution! You want to destroy The First amenment, freedom of speech and freedom of religion. What a guy! Nothing like religious fanatics with guns!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

"...experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If there is one thing that scares me more than the corporate takeover of this country, it is the idea that people like you can - and have - influenced public policy. Nothing in what you say actually gives a damn about the concept of freedom. For you, freedom is everyone thinking one way: your way.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join