It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION Patriots / Birthers / Teabaggers / Whomever - If you did get your Revolution, Then What?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is the gameplan.

Articles of Freedom-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Jesus Christ .. you people are insane .. this is not the freaking 18th Century .. there are millions of innocent people that do not want WAR, and BLOOD ..

they do not want to be part of your BS revolution .. they do not want to be part of another Civil War ..

Go to an empty island and create your own BS gov't there .. leave this land for those of us who do not want to be the Victims of your BS Movement. ..

The Majority of People have spoken .. You will have to wait for 2012 and convince the majority of Americans to vote for another guy .. be peaceful .. have brains ..

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

How much more are you going to take what we are getting?
Spying, bailouts, government lies, police-state tactics, illegal war, slave-wages, I could go on and on.....?
Militias are called for 'in case' the government gets out-of-hand, not willy-nilly mobs of idiots.
But when are you going to say STOP to your oppressors and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
ARE you scared?
OH, BTW MANY Tea Partiers were DOING something when Bush was president!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You didn't take any time at all to read through that did you? Insane? Trying throw off a legitmate post I made? What's your deal buddy?

At no point in time do they call for an armed revolution.

Jezz some people.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Spying,

The patriot act was proposed and fully supported by conservatives. Where were all these tea party "patriots" when this bill was passed? They were right behind Bush. So please.

illegal war

Supported back then and pushed by the majority of tea party patriots. Funny that I didnt see 70,000 tea party conservatives march in opposition to the Iraq war. All I got was anti-war liberals and conservatives telling I must support the war if Im a true patriot.

slave-wages,

Ah yes, the slave wages of capitalism. Thats the free market for you, and thats what happens when you have conservative representitives rallying to stop minimum wage heights.

By the looks of it, maybe the tea party "patriots" should have a revolution by themselves?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
As much as I would gladly fight for what I believe in and what I wish could change, I would never start up a revolution out of no where. As it is now, I wouldn't have the support of the people while they are disillusioned by what our government is pulling. I would be labeled as some sort of psycho and would just end up getting a lot of innocents involved and, in the end, just end up turning people against myself. But if the majority of people would stand against the government I would stand by them and try my best to help throw in ideas for a more ideal government style.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Yeah .. i am scared you and your teabagger buddies get the guns and start a freaking bloodshed on your own land .. kill your own innocent citizens ..

You want a revolution VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!! It's peaceful .. nobody dies .. and if you are lucky .. your guy will win ..

I am sorry your guy didn't win this election .. but there is NO NEED to start shooting your stupid guns ..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
I am sorry your guy didn't win this election .. but there is NO NEED to start shooting your stupid guns ..

And that is what this is all about - their side did not win

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

"My guy didn't win"?
You mean Ron Paul?
Are you kidding about 'voting'???? LOL!!!!!!!
Diebold machines were hacked!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You think ALL tea Party members are GOP???
LIbertarians STARTED THE WHOLE THING! Libertarian Party
The two party system is a sham.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Why in the world must we all fight and bicker about sides. Has it not been shown to us, time and time again, theyre furthering the agenda? I don't support the tea party movement one bit, TPTB have already hijacked it.

And as far as voting goes....we have to wait years at a time, to "kick em out", or to "get our people in", but at the same time, they can vote and pass and do whatever they please, as soon as they deem necessary.....

Do I support and armed revolution? Yes. Am I calling for one, not in the least.
And hey if your so worried about getting caught in the crosshairs.....then you can run to your shepard and the big bad usgov will protect you and the rest of the herd....

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by dereks

Isn't that what all "revolutions" are about? Personally, my side (whatever that is) hasn't ever been in the winning position. At least not for long anyway. Maybe a year here or there but it's always run out of town by some authoritarian. Some authoritarin who by virtue of the formula rose up and kicked my side out because his side "didn't win."

I used to feel very sorry for folks caught up in this cartoon R v. D nonsense. Mostly because they couldn't see they were simply touting one authoritarian figure over another. Recently however I have exchanged this sense of pity fir o e of outrage. Outrage at the fact that while America goes on occupying itself with some stupid game I continue to be trapped by the artificial boundries set upon me by the authoritarians your game continues to put in charge of what is rightfully my life to live as I see fit. My one and only life. Born into chains to die in chains because you can't pull your head out of your ass long enough to smell the clear air unadulterated by the scent of impacted feces.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We have a plan its called the CONSTITUTION! In all due respect though I do believe we need to discuss this more. 2 things I would love to see done is to make wasteful government spending a crime. Of course we would need to put our heads together on exactly where to draw the line, but some things are just obvious thousands spent on toilette seats? Wasteful leisure trips in Air Force One, ect.
The number one tax that's I think needs to be abolished would be property taxes for private citizens. Not sure how I feel on commercialized property tax as of yet I see pros and cons of both.

Sure we could use health care reform but not the one we got. Health care should be a choice. I think working on cutting costs would be priority.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

"My guy didn't win"?
You mean Ron Paul?

Remember 2000 .. my guy didn't win ..

And TO THIS DAY i think the election was rigged ..

Did we start an armed Revolution ????

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C

"My guy didn't win"?
You mean Ron Paul?

Remember 2000 .. my guy didn't win ..

And TO THIS DAY i think the election was rigged ..

Did we start an armed Revolution ????

You are putting words in the previous posters mouths. This has nothing to do with my guy versus your guy. Most of us, at least here on ATS that want a revolution dislike Bush as much as we dislike Obama now. Jeez sorry we weren't loud enough during Bush's presidency, we sure tried. Why don't you go ask CNN why they didn't put as much coverage time into at is Fox is now doing with Obama. Honestly it doesn't even matter because they are just a couple of puppets. Next prez will be one to.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Spying,

The patriot act was proposed and fully supported by conservatives. Where were all these tea party "patriots" when this bill was passed? They were right behind Bush. So please.

REALLY?
Resistance to Patriot Act Gaining Ground
Sept. 10 2002
Civil Libertarians concerned about patriot act
Patriot Act draws privacy concerns

Illegal War
Supported back then and pushed by the majority of tea party patriots. Funny that I didnt see 70,000 tea party conservatives march in opposition to the Iraq war. All I got was anti-war liberals and conservatives telling I must support the war if Im a true patriot.

REALLY?
Libertarian Party Opposes Iraq War
Ron Paul

In March 2001, Paul introduced a bill to repeal the 1973 War Powers Resolution (WPR) and reinstate the process of formal declaration of war by Congress.[76] Later in 2001, Paul voted to authorize the president, pursuant to WPR, to respond to those responsible for the September 11, 2001, attacks.[77] He also introduced Sunlight Rule legislation, which requires lawmakers to take enough time to read bills before voting on them,[78] after the Patriot Act was passed within 24 hours of its introduction. Paul was one of six Republicans to vote against the Iraq War Resolution, and (with Oregon representative Peter DeFazio) sponsored a resolution to repeal the war authorization in February 2003. Paul's speech, 35 "Questions That Won't Be Asked About Iraq",

Need I go on?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am sorry i got side-tracked .. you people make me so angry ..
Anyways this was my original question ..

what are you going to do with the survivors of the massacre that don't agree with you ?? what if they want to express their views ?? what if they want to REVOLVE against you? what is your "Constitution loving" government going to do about them ?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

A freedom loving people will not stay enslaved for long. On the other hand, an enslaved populace that does not know freedom has a tough row to hoe. When they rise up, it is relatively easy to supress them again. America is now becoming enslaved, but I have faith in her, that she will not tolerate the slavery for long. It is just that I do not wish to pay for her own wrongs. Wasn't me. So now perhaps you have a deeper understanding of the German people who were so easily duped by the Feurer; now we have one of his disciples, doing the exact same things. He even pretends to be a 'Christian', as Adolph did. Assuming some greater event does not occupy peoples' thoughts, there will be blood spilt. The supposed soon arrival of our twin star, Nemesis, would certainly upstage any political malcontent. And/or the creation of the one world government that was the true work of Copenhagen, with the pc one world religion, and the Prince who so brilliantly manoevers into the role of 'god', or the Leader. American government now spends over 75% of the GNP, and we thrive on the under 25% they allow the public to keep. So when the Muslim Kenyan imposes higher extortion rates/taxes, over 100%, who will continue to work? They deluded? The simple? The Demoncrats? The historical response of the oppressed is voting with their feet. Many are already leaving America. You have said for decades that this was all fable and delusional imaginings. Now it is in the works. If parts still remain to be implemented, that is. The future after uprising? Simple; an honest return to the Constitution. I have been a Christian for over forty years, and I can vouch that suppressing other legitimate views is not 'Christian'. I can also state that some things you claim as being legitimate, are not. I won't say which, you already know which, and I do not wish to become your whipping boy.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Gregarious]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If a whiteman had of won the last presidential election; demb or republican there would be no talk of revolution. Oh sure there would be fiery rhetoric like there was with Clinton but for some reason a black man in the "white" house brings out racism disguised as patriotism and nationalism and a return to traditional American values.

It's not a revolution that is wanted; it's a scapegoat like the Jews in Germany and a race war against people of color.

God help us!!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Don't even start the racism stuff.....
You don't know what we were doing under Clinton and Bush's fist!

POST FAIL!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join