It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting At Home Of Mohammed Cartoonist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by JJay55

No we don't have to follow the Sharia, they can keep it there and those that want to follow the Sharia should go (back) there as well!

We just have to respect other religions but don't forget our own.

Are you unaware of laws in the UK that allow Sharia Laws to handle muslim domestic problems? Are you aware of cabbies in Minneopolis Airport refusing to carry passengers who have been drinking because it's against their Islamic belief? Are you aware of honor killings happening in many countries like UK, Canada and the US?
Do you even know what Sharia Law is?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Maybe I expressed myself not right. I very well know what Sharia is! I was almost murdered once by Moslem's and they tried to chop my hands of! I have scars and documents to prove it. Doesn't mean I don't respect all Moslem's in the world!
But not in my Yard!!!!!!!!!! So to say.
Those Moslem's you bring up should be expelled and sent back together with their relatives and friends to where they came from! The majority of Moslem's in western countries don't respect "us" they only want our wealth and soil!
I suggest we "deport" them back to where they came from!
We shouldn't provoke like Westergaard did, but take action without disrespecting them.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join