It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting At Home Of Mohammed Cartoonist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Don't think they ever will. Does Hizb ut-Tahrir ring a bell ?
Strange that even these two organizations have nothing in common.Or that's what Islamic Society claims. So why does their spokesman join a demonstration organized by Hizb ut-Tahrir a while ago ?
Ask them and ask them about other "strange" things. They will tell you that you're a dictator, racist and so on. Yet another reason for another demonstration

[edit on 3-1-2010 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Don't think they ever will. Does Hizb ut-Tahrir ring a bell ?
Strange that even these two organizations have nothing in common.Or that's what Islamic Society claims. So why does their spokesman join a demonstration organized by Hizb ut-Tahrir a while ago ?
Ask them and ask them about other "strange" things. They will tell you that you're a dictator, racist and so on. Yet another reason for another demonstration

That's that wonky organization pushing for a new worldwide Caliphate. Someone might alert these guys the world has changed since the last Caliphate a thousand years ago.

I take the common distrust, hostility, resentment of a lot of Muslims as an indicator they won't make good leaders. Too much defensiveness and not enough social skills to enact change through means outside of intimidation.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

But their goal still is the reformation of the Caliphate and they will attempt to carry this out. They are right on schedule.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

But their goal still is the reformation of the Caliphate and they will attempt to carry this out. They are right on schedule.

Yes it could seem that way. Or one may ask, why all that secretety ?
Anyways, as far as i know they're not approved in the UK and the Netherlands.
Has a price to keep the democracy. Politicians recieving threats. Strange that people who worship Sharia law, wants to live in a democratic country. Ironically that's the reason why.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

prosecuted??? for insulting someone??? what's wrong with you...are you 4 years old?, a baby? a whiner?? grow the f up, act like an adult...i don't know about you, but if i see one of these guys coming toward me with an ax, i'm blowing his brains out. these fanatics need to be killed, not pampered by some religious freedom people. THIS IS NOT RELIGION, THIS IS A "JOIN ME OR I KILL YOU" ORGANIZATION

[edit on 2-1-2010 by jimmyx]

Given the number of stars your post obtained, I had to reply!
You and the ones that rated your post haven't got a clue about what they are defending!
What Westergaard did was a provocation and an insult to all Moslem's in the world.
If you had the slightest basic knowledge about the Islam you would have agreed. I'm not defending the Islam, I probably dislike it more than you do!

You have to know that it is part of their fate that it is forbidden to depict Mohamed in any kind. Even if you wanted to picture him as a good man it is forbidden to do so. That is their religion.
Did Westergaard show respect for the Islam by drawing Mohamed? Westergaard stands at the same level as that German police officer that got suspended for having sex in a catholic church.
No respect for other cultures or ways of thinking.

That's why Westergaard should be prosecuted and should pay for the damage he caused!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

No , islam is not unique in regard of its fanatacism. Christianity has also had its radicals and nutjobs. The Troubles in Ireland are a perfect example, as are the dictums of the Nazi party , which in effect was an anti religion. Fanaticism is rife among the insane , and it is only willfuly evil people who get mixed up in the terrorist brand of fanatical belief.
I would also draw your attention to the knights templar and the crusades. They were involved in what some have called a holy war, and what I call an insult to my Lord on High .
Also , it was christians who plundered and destroyed the lives and land of the native american population, believing them to be savages and heathens rather than the interesting and diverse cultre that they were. It was Western folk who went to Australia and then proceeded to screw the aboriginal folk of that land completely , only just avoiding wiping them out entirely .
It was Britain who had the largest empire in modern history, bleeding cultures and lands dry of resource , and terrorising the populations of some of the most beautiful lands in the world. Further more, Britain and later prospect hunters from other western lands, taught war to the entire world. Without the involvement of the Imperialist west the rest of the world might never have bothered with such things, but we just had to go sticking our hands in the bees nest, just for a little honey.
To my mind Im not suprised or angry that we now get a much delayed anaphalaptic shock as a result.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
You and the ones that rated your post haven't got a clue about what they are defending!
What Westergaard did was a provocation and an insult to all Moslem's in the world.
If you had the slightest basic knowledge about the Islam you would have agreed. I'm not defending the Islam, I probably dislike it more than you do!

You have to know that it is part of their fate that it is forbidden to depict Mohamed in any kind. Even if you wanted to picture him as a good man it is forbidden to do so. That is their religion.
Did Westergaard show respect for the Islam by drawing Mohamed? Westergaard stands at the same level as that German police officer that got suspended for having sex in a catholic church.

That's why Westergaard should be prosecuted and should pay for the damage he caused!

But the Sharia Law only applies in Islam. In countries with free speech anything can be expressed in views and opinions. So instead now we are expected to be under Shaira Law in places that are not Islam???

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Originally posted by JJay55

Yes it could seem that way. Or one may ask, why all that secretety ?
Anyways, as far as i know they're not approved in the UK and the Netherlands.
Has a price to keep the democracy. Politicians recieving threats. Strange that people who worship Sharia law, wants to live in a democratic country. Ironically that's the reason why.

Once muslims are the majority things will change in the UK and that will be in only a few more years. Already the Queen has sold one the oldest churches to be converted to a mosque. Sharia courts have been installed. Honor killings are dismissed. The country is going downhill quickly.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hoaxlol.

I know my preferred method for a silent break in is bashing on the front door with an axe/hammer. Any other burglars out there who might be able to give some pointers? I feel my technique could use refining.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Really........people of all ilks are parodied all of the time. What makes muslims so special? Prosecution, I don't see this as the answer, joining the rest of the world in this present time might be a better idea in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiseone11
Has ANYONE heard any major muslim representative speak out against the violence perpetrated against the US or any place else?

yes...
also, all the muslims I know here in Denmark... my girlfriend is muslim, im christian...

anyone notice how many weapons USA gives/sells to Yemen?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by wiseone11
Has ANYONE heard any major muslim representative speak out against the violence perpetrated against the US or any place else?

yes...
also, all the muslims I know here in Denmark... my girlfriend is muslim, im christian...

Can you show me where all these muslims are speaking out?
Can you get the approval of your girlfriends family for her to marry her?
What are the "peaceful" muslims vocalizing that you are witnessing? Where is this happening?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

No we don't have to follow the Sharia, they can keep it there and those that want to follow the Sharia should go (back) there as well!

We just have to respect other religions but don't forget our own.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Originally posted by jimmyx

prosecuted??? for insulting someone??? what's wrong with you...are you 4 years old?, a baby? a whiner?? grow the f up, act like an adult...i don't know about you, but if i see one of these guys coming toward me with an ax, i'm blowing his brains out. these fanatics need to be killed, not pampered by some religious freedom people. THIS IS NOT RELIGION, THIS IS A "JOIN ME OR I KILL YOU" ORGANIZATION

[edit on 2-1-2010 by jimmyx]

The "damage" you talk about, was "damages" caused by offended, hurt and angry muslims, as a result of the way, the cartoons were interpretted by certain immans, who deliberately wanted to fuel the hatred against the democracy they're supposed to be a part of.

These demonstrations in ME at the time. No freedom to oppose their own goverments. To act against Western democracy. Yes ! People are allowed to speak out against what they are told to, and nothing more.

Respect for religion and that people can get hurt, angry ect. But is that supposed to end with a funeral ? What about honor killing ? I guess that's okay too ? To kill another human and not get persucuted. Offend the profet and people shall be persucuted as you say. So what about them who offend the one who offended ?

You know, muslims don't have monopol on hurt feelings. And they don't have license to kill

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Of course if they grew up and joined the 21st century it may help as well. Really, to me, the cartoons were only another excuse.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We never saw Muslim world protests as the Sudanese government activated genocide against half a million of it's own people.

Outrage is reserved for excuses to blame and hopefully kill a few Western people.

Taking an axe to a 74 year old man who can barely walk because he drew a cartoon of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban is pitiful. Note no condemnation of this atrocious act.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Why would they condemn it. They now have another martyr doing the bidding of Allah. This pos will be their new poster boy.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

We never saw Muslim world protests as the Sudanese government activated genocide against half a million of it's own people.

Outrage is reserved for excuses to blame and hopefully kill a few Western people.

Taking an axe to a 74 year old man who can barely walk because he drew a cartoon of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban is pitiful. Note no condemnation of this atrocious act.

This is from the

teddy bear blasphemy case

There were condeming of her arrest in other countries as well as protesters, demanding Gibbons's execution...

Gillian Gibbons (born 1953) from Liverpool (where she gained a BEd from the CF Mott College of Education on Huyton Lane in Prescot in 1975 - the college closed in 1992) was arrested by Sudanese authorities for allegedly insulting Islam by allowing her class to name a teddy bear "Muhammad". A boy in the class, also named Muhammad, later claimed that the bear was named after him.

The prevalent Sunni Muslim opinion is to condemn any depictions of Muhammad, whom Muslims regard as the last messenger and prophet of God. However, many Muslim organizations in other countries publicly condemned the Sudanese over their reactions, as Gibbons did not set out to cause offence.

On 30 November approximately 10,000 protesters took to the streets, some of them waving swords and machetes, demanding Gibbons's execution after imams denounced her during Friday prayers.During the march, chants of "Shame, shame on the UK", "No tolerance - execution" and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad" were heard. Witnesses reported that government employees were involved in inciting the protests.Gibbons was then moved to a secret location because of fears for her safety

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I guess since joining the 21st century is out of the question, what do we do with people like that? Obviously the can't integrate with the western world, any attempt to keep them out is labeled something, what is the answer?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

I guess since joining the 21st century is out of the question, what do we do with people like that? Obviously the can't integrate with the western world, any attempt to keep them out is labeled something, what is the answer?

Love you're enemies or "no peace at the expense of freedom". Who said that

It was not not Theodore Roosevelt. Hence the name "Teddy bear"

[edit on 5-1-2010 by flymetothemoon]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join