It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think I understand most of what Unleashed is putting out there, but it's still his exerience through his own perception. I know our bodies are only temporary shells and we are much more than we know. We are also spirit or energy than is part of something much greater than we know and because of this, I know we are always supported by the universe. I've also had some experiences, but they were more of a spiritual nature. I believe mother earth is a living entity that we are connected too, but that connection goes much further than we know. If I could only convey to you all how sacred you are, but it's something each person must realize on an individual basis. Sorry for using the word 'know' so much.

I don't believe a Messiah will come from outside of ourselves, but will be born within each of us and I call it the 'higher consciousness'. I have exerienced that consciousness too where I was in touch with my 'true essence'. The Egyptians called it the "Ka".

If you only knew how we are each watched over and supported, but it's our negativity and fear that gets in the way of our spiritual growth. We are given what we allow ourselves to have and grow at our own pace.

I believe mankind is basically 'good' and evil is only negativity. Fear is the biggest roadblock to spiritual growth and it's the main energy running rampant on earth. It will have repurcussions.

I've always been answered when I ask with sincerity, but be carefull what you ask for, because you will be answered. The "Source" wants us to have what we desire every moment. I have been shown things and answered in dreams and am also clairaudient. I was shown fresh water melting and flowing to a lower level and something covering the moon and sun, but this doesn't matter. I believe this is a very special time on earth and honestly do believe we will experience something great and not just a cataclysm. I haven't been shown this, but I believe we will experinece zero point and will understand what we truly are and that is, we are sacred, spiritual beings!

So, try asking! Really be sincere! You have a true essence that is connected to the Source. You will be answered in a way that you will understand and know that you are loved and supported every 'breath' you take.

I don't believe in organized religion, but I have experienced the "Christ" consciousness, which I call the 'higher consciousness'. I don't believe earth is a place of evil misfits. We are here on a journey to accept all of the aspects of ourselves without judgment. It's man that judges and how we treat ourselves is atrocious at times. Where there is negativity there is a lack of love. We are here to learn to love ourselves unconditionally and that's the polarity game. I also believe science and spirituality will merge.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I do believe you are being truthful in your words (even though I know you do not care). But I also believe your views of humans are steriotypical. True that there are fragil minded people out there living in there "fishbowl" worlds, but you must be aware of the vastly different and diverese conciousness of man. Every man's reality is different than the next. There are in fact people out there who CAN handle contact with "ET's" to a certain degree. There are people who are in contact wit these beings on a daily basis. You under estimate the ability of man to understand. There are degrees of open mindedness, this is true. You said yourself goverment agents are in contact w/ "ET's", who are they to say " I can handle such a thing but the everyday man can not." They are only different in the nature of there spirit. Why would you tell us a story like this when you think they are not ready for it? Because you know this is something that man needs to make a part of there everyday reality, and not be confined to there fishbowls. There are agendas of good and evil out there. check this sight out, im sure some of you already have seen this, but there are communitys of people who embrace the "good spirit" ET's. As i am sure there are those who embrace the dark side... www.eceti.org

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Dhankins]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Dhankins]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Onboard I really Like waht you said. I agree completly. I always said religion is of man and spirituality is of God. You should visit the site I posted, I think you will feel at home there. You can mail me if you like, I would like to share my experiences as well. We can compaire notes. Its good to talk to other like minded indiviuals

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have had encounter with both good and bad sides of these entities. Sometimes i have brought it upon myself and get into a bit of a situation where all events that occur on the night or day whether im with friend's or not get outta control at times. But then im used to a lot of negativity and something i have lived with a lot of my life since the age of 2 years old. I had this rage that spiraled outta control and over the years it has taken me time and paitence to keep it under tabs because the weirdest of events occur when its let out on the loose. I can give a few example's i'd be afraid to say too much.

One example of my younger sister and ex-girlfriend experience that they claimed to see that the pupil in my eyes would expand so big both the colour and the whitness would all turn to black. I must admit though i did find it rather amusing when my sister yelped and screamed that she ran off down the stairs of the house to my parents. I didn't know what to make of it so just went to the bathroom but didn't dare look myself in the mirror. So many years later i was at the age of taking my theory car examine which i received results on weeks later and passed and was overjoyed that i would be getting my own wheels on the road.

So later on that day i went to visit who was then my girlfriend and spoke to her of the news whilst i was jumping around on her bed also because i had been paid from work that month.

I was flexing my arms and threw my arms behind my back just as i did this i got that weird adrenaline rush through my chest and finger tips and everything on the wall ripped off out the plaster the shelves, all the polecian dolls and all her college folders and within that time she screamed and looked me in the eyes and screamed again and ran out her bedroom out of the house. When she spoke to her mother and step dad they didn't believe that a force from me could have ripped out 6 inch nails out of her plaster/brick walls but my ex will never forget what she experienced and again i found it humorous.

But it wasnt until the next day i was back at work that i started getting this rage from my chest again like a weird adrenaline feeling that everytime i had a silly fit over something i wasnt happy about food and water bottles on shelves would fly across the isle, there were plenty of witnesses at the time and they didn't know what to make of it, occassionally they would come over and chat and check i was okay whereas other times they would stand there in disbelieve.

I went nearly 2 years after that with no strange occurences then when i joined the army over 2 years ago it all picked up again. I was contacted by a big black looking muscular 9ft being in the baraacks and me and 8 of lads were like right its probably just a dream but we had these ongoing occurences between all 9 of us for over 4 days.

Then after that nothing. A year later i then find myself in contact with 4ft looking grays that taught me acupuncher. And then i left the army for good. I know that somethings are sometimes too good to be true and other times I'd like to think of myself as one who just wants no bother from anybody and just pace on along with life peacefully.

I registered on ATS hoping that some people have had similar experiences. I must say what i saw at those barracks will haunt me for a long time and scared the living daylights outta me thats why i never went back to that base.

I forgot to mention whilst i was on my training the staff sgt who never take his eye off me everywhere i went on training he was like an eagle with both his eyes locked onto me and always looking very serious and he'd every now and again be muttering something to a few other officials he didn't want the rest to hear out aloud and then i'd have about 3-4 other CO's staring at me as i always curious but never asked questions. Strange people i have never really understood the military but i know they are not to be under-estimated.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This anger, this adrinaline you feel... I know it must kind of feel good, a powerful feeling even...But if what you are saying is in fact true, then you may want to consider the idea that you may be a target of demonic possesion. I want you to keep an open mind about this before you start to scoff or roll your eyes at the idea of this. People that are possesed are led by negative forces and those forces dont want them to know they are possesed...causing doubt in ones mind. you say you have had experiences with negative forces, the entitys you speak of visiting you (the grays, the large black figures) these are negative forces and anyone who comes in to contact with them or subjects themselfs to them is indeed at risk for possesion. you may think this is BS and like where your at, but just to keep an open mind I would suggest that you try and get spiritual help. "good" spiritual help. Because it seems you have been influenced by the wrong type of spirit. Just my opinion If in fact this story is true

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhankins
This anger, this adrinaline you feel... I know it must kind of feel good, a powerful feeling even...But if what you are saying is in fact true, then you may want to consider the idea that you may be a target of demonic possesion. I want you to keep an open mind about this before you start to scoff or roll your eyes at the idea of this. People that are possesed are led by negative forces and those forces dont want them to know they are possesed...causing doubt in ones mind.

You say you have had experiences with negative forces, the entitys you speak of visiting you (the grays, the large black figures) these are negative forces and anyone who comes in to contact with them or subjects themselfs to them is indeed at risk for possesion. you may think this is BS and like where your at, but just to keep an open mind I would suggest that you try and get spiritual help. "good" spiritual help. Because it seems you have been influenced by the wrong type of spirit. Just my opinion If in fact this story is true

I totally agree with everything you have said as i have heard endlessly from loved ones and a priest many years ago that i was in danger its like he just sensed it he visited the house just that one visit in years. Anyway i don't think your talking bull#. I like to hear what people have to say as ive been told by Anetta who is a friend and is very spiritual she said that my Aura is very bright and yellow gold in colour and very big BUT it has 100's of these fine black lines of negativity and she advised i go with her to spiritual groups to close these portals.

Even my Aunt is very spiritual and at the same time has mentioned that im at risk. I do have good in my soul as i don't like to inflict pain on myself or others, i do not agree with torture or other horrifying causes. I love helping people even though i can't be a hero but i do try to help people everyday and show respect. These last 2 years im slowly turning around from this agressive dark side ive had since 2 years of age where even my family couldn't understand where and how it come out of the blue and now slowly turning things for the better.

I have had a lot of bad things happen to me every year throughout life and i think it was this waking up call ever since my near death experience i had where even the doctors said to me it was the work of a miracle. Through my freewill i accepted i did wrong and made it very clear i was going to fight all the pain i had from my injuries.

I like many teens in my late years decided to go out drinking and having said that my mate was overally drunk, the next thing i knew bottles and chairs were being thrown across the pub and i happened to end up in hospital with fractured cheek bone and skull where i was struck in the face a wooden chair leg and bottle over the head and chest and arm where i had severe puncher wounds stab wounds whatever there called.

Two weeks later i was back in work with a new perspective to the way of life. Ever since i do not take life for grantidge and progess consistently trying to learn many new skills and i eat healthy and hardly touch drink anymore and ive chilled out lots. Ive not felt rage for over a year now. I still get irritated by stuff but i try to solve the problem instead of putting it aside and deal with it later. If i leave anything on my coinscience i make sure i deal with it asap and clear my coinscience for better health and welbeing.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I want to apologize to Unleashed68 for my earlier harsh post. I jumped the gun on this one and didn't give him much of a chance. I've read some of his other threads and think he is genuine and his story is legit. Again, my apologies, Unleashed68.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dclarvoiant... I like alot of the things you said here. Where can I find people like this (or groups) that can read auras? Its almost like a diagnostics for the soul. I mean Im a good person and know right from wrong, but I have negativity in me like im sure most men do, but I would love to meet some spiritual people like you have. Any suggestions or leads as to where I can find people with these abilities?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Dhankins - Thankyou, I will find out for you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
When I read your posts I feel like im eating cotton candy. looks like a huge, big thing of candy but then you realize whats in your tummy is no bigger than a marble.

and whats this information you cant reveal that would "duck" us all up in the head? you claim to be answering everyones questions in different threads, but all im seeing is more rambling. just what is this PTSD inducing information you are witholding?

a lot of people arent buying it anyway, so what is the harm in posting it?

we all get a kick out of a good troll, but youre eating the carrot in right in the donkeys face after 20 miles.

post it HERE.

ffs

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Well]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
it's like asking what the last letter of the alphabet is. instead getting a "Z", we get this:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y ...... well if you read my next thread.... and the cycle continues

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee_K

what do you put the salt on ? i drink whiskey when i chat some times that helps for me
edit on 6-7-2011 by mutantpolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee_K

edit on 6-7-2011 by mutantpolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow. Some people are lucky...I wish # can happen to me.

*second line*

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chyeaaitskristyn

this is a fascinating account. I wonder if science will ever be able to work out what is going on with accounts like this. I guess we may need to wait for full disclosure and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I literally just made an account to post on this forum lol. I am so intrigued by all of this. I have been reading books about life after death, mediums, psychics because our energy/spirits are made up of so much unexplainable things.
What kept popping out at me throughout your "report" and I would like to ask you Unleashed48, is there a reason why these greys surround your bed? They put you in the center, and I'm wondering if this is spiritual or anything or maybe even nothing at all?

P.S - If anyone knows anything at all about parapsychology could you get in touch with me, schools, books, reports, etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Unleashed68

I BELIEVE YOU.

a piece of advise, you never should have married, it reduces your strength of communication with them... you should have waited till they give you the TRIONKINTS. If it happened to you, you will figure out what I mean...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have also had a very enlightening conversation with a gray alien. He told me very similar things. He said we are skin suits for the benefit of the creator. He also stated this planet will never be allowed to die. My contact was telepathic, but I never saw him. I wish you well, and thank you for sharing. a reply to: Unleashed68

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Unleashed68

You are an illusion of cellular form, an extension of the nutrients of the Earth, your bodies are mere mannequins under the control of a consciousness, one that formed the mannequin from mere nothingness. The mannequin or human body, the mind that interprets what is being read right now, was created from a single invisible cell, and it is controlled by this invisible presence called a spirit right now.

You still want to witness something supernatural or a miracle? Go find a mirror, your looking at one.

Beautiful !
Everything out of nothing. We come across this in so many different areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join