It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Technically, you're both right about colours from space.

Earth from space looks pretty much like..what you think it looks like!
Like it does in many images of Earth from space, BUT only from relatively short distance away. From low(ish) orbit, and for a short distance beyond orbit..if memory serves, it's about 100,000 miles and under, for true colour shots of a planet.

Beyond a certain distance (if the 100,000 miles figure above is wrong), the sun washes out the colour and the planet starts to look like a blue tinged light point.

So yeah, colours fade the further away you go, but there is always a 'tinge' or halo of whatever the dominant colour is on the planet or body, just as the closer you go, the more vivid and realistic the colours are.

Colour is subjective anyway. I doubt ET's would see the same colours most humans do, if indeed they even saw colour. Many other animals we share our world with, don't see colours as we do.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoping4thebest

Man..i wish i was able to spit it out as well as some of you lot!

I don't agree with all of your reply, but you said exactly what i wanted to say in in your last two paragraphs, where i rambled on for two pages!

Important points, nice one.

[edit on 2/1/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

There will be and have been wars and rumors of wars since mankind came

to this Earth. If you back up and will read Mrs. Maltilda O'Donnell MacElroy's

transcript of her communicating with the Alien Airl on the previous page of

this thread you might grasp what the Empire is doing to we IS-BEs on this

Prison Planet Earth and she talks about the military complex. Here it is again

the Alien Interview.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To regain lost memories of each lifetime we have to be in search of a way

out and for me it is the Secret Portal of the West. ^Y^

[edit on 2-1-2010 by amari]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I do have to interveene at this moment, dear unleashed68.
My analysis of your report concludes like this: You have been fooled by
an image of most highly deceiving royalty bull-skit. You admitted this your
self, you were so impressed by this super extra ordinairy, super-duper
most highly advanced creature of such higher realms & knowledge, .....
what the 'duck' , you been had !!! Anytime you give away your sovereign-
ty, you give your power away onto someone else. Remember that in the
future. Never, ever do that. AGAIN.
This must have been quite a shock your sox-off ugly creature, yet forced
the image of superiority onto your mind. Let me tell you, he sucked your
energy big time & infected your mind with doomsday scenario, convincing-
ly. Well, nothing new here at all, at this time there are several factions of
aliens vying for our planet& its very special resources, they need despera-
tely. They even use the web to induce our cooperation; exactly like that
of yours, acting, spreading the fear & pretending the winning conclusions
are evidently all over TV, movies, web, etc. media frenzy. and we of man-
kind are obviously incapable to stop it. Hahaha big-time-BULL !!!
The deal is not done by a long shot. Humanity is so much more glorious
compared to many, many other factions of aliens. Don't be fooled by their
highly advanced technology & trickery etc. for this will not be the deciding
factor in this battle. For the most potent powerful weapon in the universe
is....LOVE... & humanity got it. (most aliens lack it)
And because we got that spark of love w/in us, we got some crystal-clear
powerful allies..... a l l i e s. Yes, we are not alone.
You can see proof of it all over the place, if you care to look. Sofar we are
still in one piece, not blown up yet, ( ever read: "Fire in the Sky") nukes
unleashed, yes - pushed the button, since the 60's - yet never gotten off.
Swine flu, hiv, ebola unleashed - yet no genocide, gold stolen to mars -
yet still trading.
You are right on in telling us how hologram like our human bodies are in
this matrix scenario of physical existence, our cells are not able to endure
& hold the full power of love, the creator's god-love. They would explode.
I have personally witnessed that for myself.
So let me try to help you back to physical reality on this planet. WW3 has
been going on for a long time (as i see it) 1991 for instant clearly, etc.
but you can feel the brakes more & more as the Truth shines thru.....
those 'duckers' are just not winning their domination NWO NAZI-dastards
the ridiculing is on our site now....
Conspiracy - theory..... my 'Dass' !!! Deadly serious Lucifer - tools.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yes, Spikey
right-on !! IS - BE.....
that's what i am talking about. that alien interview was so right on.
It will keep us on track, too. To know 'thyself' is the first step of any
game.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
Well thankyou for the science fiction read. It's all bull# none of your evidence is credible and your "withholding" of evidence is one dimensional. Only an idiot would take this seriously. But, very entertaining to say the least. And his fact about the moon is true, to a point. The moon, when colour saturated, has green and blue patches on its surface that can't be seen normally. But that's about it.

You could not be more right!

I am truly fed up with reading this personal experience BS.

Just gets my goat.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by faceofcydonia]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Of course its true... you're in good company being in this section of the forum, theres lots of truth tellers in here!

I can point out one outright lie though... Where's my miracle? I read all of the OP hoping maybe money would rain down from the sky or something to that effect.. but no, nothing. Not happy.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thank you for sharing - I hope it was helpful for you to get it out in the open.

Many Tibetan Buddhist Lamas are great with PTSD in association with abductions/alien communication if you happen to be looking for a non-judgmental source of therapy. It helped me to talk about my abduction experience with a Lama.

Peace

PTSD????

P### taking stupido deceiver!!!!!

C'mon man lets get a grip. I am a believer but you can not belive any old bull hockey.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"When you know too much, and you have seen too much, and you have been inside the circle, it screws with your perceptions of reality. Or for the most part, the human reality, the experience we have temporarily here on Earth."

I didn't quite believe all you said untill you said these words. Why? Because I know exactly what you are talking about. Iv not been abducted but I think I have been very close to the truth and for one night because of it I became literly mentaly ill. Now I got over that but I know some people don't and get stuck in that state. anyway It's details like this that make me believe you although Im' still skepticle... not that you mind but im just sayin.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
like what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

i mean,i like what YOU are saying!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
BTW: I would like to tell some people some thing, Iv seen that some people here say they can handle the truth.

I'm here to tell you that you have no idea what it can do to you absolutly no idea. You have never experienced something that can # up your whole reality and even if I tell you you can go insane you would not understand it as I would like you to understand.

This I always say: "there are layers of understanding things wheter it is one word or a concept, everything can be understood in diffrent ways and the best way you will understand something is by experiencing it, and I promise you that experiencing madness Is the hardest thing a human can endure."

I would like to give credit to the writer of this thread and I now understand why they never came to me when I asked them. I am "unstable" mentaly, not crazy or somthing I'm totaly normal but I would be inclined to go insane when they would actually stand in front of me.

Yet to this day I never releasid it, and you made me realise it.

pls writer of this thread if you would pls add me on msn= gallikpatrick@hotmail.com. I feel that you must be a very interesting person.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrobee

Unleashed , you said this in your other post:

Those who enforced authority over another, to achieve joy, will not be forgiven. There will be no forgiveness, from the Creator, nor the Universe; because those spirits, who took position of false authority, will become naked to all others, and will hide in shame.

First of all, I'm not 100% sure if your telling the truth or not, impossible to say BUT if you are, I feel sorry for you. For you to believe the Creator will NEVER EVER forgive tells me you do not know Him and/or these entities are messing with you.

Love is greater than evil and one day the light will overtake the darkness. Is God not great enough to redeem all? It may take eions of time but I know He the Creator would never allow evil to exist without end.

No way , no how.

Exactly... doesn't make any sense. That killed it for me..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you for posting OP, I had a similar missing time experience when I was younger and in adulthood.

I have not been hypnotically regressed but I am convinced i'm an abductee, I have all the symptoms.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well, you mentioned you have kids, so whatever the deal is, it must not be that bad to have started, and raised, a family, while at the same time being ducked up with bad juju alien knowledge. Of course, your kids may have arrived after having a few reproductive prevention "malfunctions", so, being a fellow pro-lifer, I tip my hat.

Whatever is coming, it can´t be that bad. I could die of cancer and wither away to skin and bones and scream in pain till I´m dead. THAT is much more scarey to me than any superior alien being saying we are going to be absorbed or assimilated or just flat out ray-gunned.

We all end up back to stardust one way or the other, so, do us a favor and either tell us the deal or stop spreading fear.

Methinks your not going to respond anymore...it´s already five pages and counting.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Of course its true... you're in good company being in this section of the forum, theres lots of truth tellers in here!

I can point out one outright lie though... Where's my miracle? I read all of the OP hoping maybe money would rain down from the sky or something to that effect.. but no, nothing. Not happy.

Bluebelle you need not look for a Miracle you are the Miracle. Do you wait for

someone to create the rain of money for you or do you want to control the

weather yourself? Follow the money and you control your own weather in

Bluebelle's World. ^Y^

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

From my perspective, these extra-terrestrials are nothing less than demons.
Many have and will succumb to this seductive aroma of pseudo-enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

cheese and rice.

dribble on.

hop on pop is a more interesting fictional read.

i do agree with heyo, you've got a bada$$ pen.

peace.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I read your story and thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks! Now you say when I look at the moon which according to you sounds a lot like Earth, that I'm looking at reflected light, yet when I view it through binoculars or a telescope I see craters, etc. True, I am able to view the moon because of reflected light from the sun, at least that's what I thought until now, so could you please tell me the source of light that hides all the greenery, but shows me craters, mountains and valleys instead? A couple of astronauts who have walked on the moon are now coming forward and admitting to seeing the craft of other life forms, and I am now puzzled as to why they don't tell us the 'truth' regarding how Earth really looks from the moon. I found your story to be almost believable until you mentioned what you say is the true appearance of the moon and our planet Earth.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's Sanni Ceto's Brother *slaps face*

How can so many of you buy this story?

Do you believe everything you read?

Oh, and p.s., it's not well written.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join