It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell: 'I was visited by the FBI'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
www.mlive.com...

Today is the second worst day of my life after 12-25-09. Today is the day that I realized that my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans. Let me explain.

THIS IS A MUST READ!!!! There seems to be a plausible conspiracy here.. backed by multiple witness accounts that contradicts the official story...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, I already knew something is fishy with this story as CNN reported that fireworks was set off onboard and not a bomb. Then they suddenly changed the title, but other news companies brought this news down with the fireworks. Here is just one of the many.

tweetmeme.com...

Everything regarding Flight 253 is a lie. But it's giving an opportunity to the governments to use the X-Ray scanners on the airports, what everyone opposed. Guys in the U.S. You've been fooled again.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I can't add anything to this except to say thanks to the OP for posting and I believe Kurt Haskell.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The official story should spelled-out in this thread and edited to include their updates. It's still to soon to expect them to reveal everything in public.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
VERY interesting story...Withoutadoubt cover-up in progress!

Also being covered here - www.abovetopsecret.com...*/pg1

loam thread #5*

Link I'm posting not working....hmmmmmmmm

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It is frustrating to see, how blatant these sociopaths operate. They have gotten away with too many crimes. If they initiate a false flag attack and sell it with their cheap propaganda to the public, they don't even try to cover their tracks anymore.

Alex Jones interviews Mr Haskell

Mr Haskell, his wife and another eyewitness report what they have seen on CNN

Why is Yemen the next target in the war against terror? An intriguing analysis to this question comes from Scott Creighton. Here a link to some of his articles. Reading these articles will take some time, but you won't regret it.
willyloman.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

The interesting info, to me, really seems to come from the girl in the second video on CNN. She says a man was video taping and was standing video taping the incident occurring. Who is that man? That seems to be a good question.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yemen doesnt have much oil and it is expected to be depleted in a few years but Yemen does lie between the gulf of aden and the red sea... why yemen... i dont know.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Perhaps a CIA fundraiser ?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"Upon seeing the flames people started screaming "Fire!!" and "Water! Water!"
and... "Terrorist!"..."
Really?? The first thing on anybody's lips upon seeing fire flair up even in an airplane is "Terrorist!"???!! :bash:
Sounds like someone trying to set the "stage" if you ask me!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Please contribute to the first thread posted here:

Link

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

[edit on 1/2/2010 by semperfortis]

[fixed link]

[edit on 2-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics