learn more

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by steveetienne

Or having a closed mind and getting slammed with the ignore button for being prone to dishing out insults without considering that there might be something going on that no one can explain yet - and also having nothing at all to add to the discussion except negative energy (bye)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
you mean more like ive heard all this drivel before. if you want to waste your time, energy and brain speculating over some dream residue or bull# thats up to you - but as far as im concerned whilst there are people dying of cold or malnutrition or whilst our countries are committing illegal wars on innocent people, and whilst crimes like 911 and 7/7 go unpunished whilst the elite's steal our money and poison us i think there are more pressing matters than wondering if some has been is dead or alive. the old classic argument about not having an 'open mind' sounds suspisciously more and more like fervent religious followers telling me i havent got faith. same old rubbish.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Have you just joined this website to make these comments ?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is definitely a fun thread. I have sworn up and down that certain people were dead or alive.

Maybe the many worlds theory is true and overlaps at times and distorts our timeline briefly to offer a divergent alternative to the demise of some of those presumed dead or alive.

Very interesting OP.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
why are you questioning my comments? is that why you are here? or is this a forum where everyone has to agree. the origin of the word forum in the original greek is to express ideas openly which is what ive done responding to the previous poster. i have as much right to post my comments as you - just because my comments dont sit well in your dream world doesnt mean they arent valid to someone else - and while we are here do you think its more pertinent to discuss some maybe dead or alive has been or perhaps feeding the starving and clothing the naked? just wondering where you sit on that

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KANDINSKI

Didn't Gladys Knight appear at Michael Jacksons funeral? Gosh if HE turns up, we are all in trouble.
I used to work at a sheltered housing scheme (seniors) and always intended to have an 'Alive or Dead'? quiz. Except I thought it might be a bit near the bone for some.
Honestly I don't think anything sinister is going on. I think it us just either us or the media which is mistaken. That said, my Dad, before he died, kept insisting that he had seen the peak time episodes of Coronation Street (UK TV soap) before and I put it down to confusion. But maybe not!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This has happened to me countless times over the years, but I can't remember any specific celebs off the top of my head. There's also be a few times recently where I've ended up in an argument with my other half where I have remembered us discussing something and she has been adamant we did not have that conversation. Both of us have been 100% certain of our reality, no doubt that it may have been our imaginations running wild, and we're both the kind of people who'd admit the possibility of doubt if we had any. It just feels weird. It is also weird that I thought of this subject as I began reading the time travel thread from yesterday then someone mentioned it there too.

It's a crazy existence I tells ya!

Originally posted by dougie_s83

is Mark Hamill dead???? here is a link that says he is www.therestrainingorder.com... wiki says he is still alive! so I think just rumours! you guys did hear it! hoax's I believe!

I'm sure it's a semi-hoax. Mark Hamill was involved in a car accident, but it was between filming "Star Wars" and "The Empire Strikes Back". Have you ever noticed how different he looks in those two movies? He was apparently quite badly disfigured, and required extensive re-constructive surgery. There's many people who claim it to be a hoax.
Hamill himself said in some early interviews he was in an accident but the extent of his injuries were exaggerated by scurrilous rumour-mongers. However I watched some Star Wars documentary thing (Justin Lee Collins' "Bring Back Star Wars" maybe?) recently and if I remember correctly Carrie Fisher & other cast members said that it did indeed happen & he was downplaying just how bad the injuries really were!

Then again I could be imagining that, maybe it wasn't real or perhaps history has been re-written just like one of these celebrity non-deaths we're talking about!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i heard that jesus is dead. oh no wait a minute he is alive - he is everywhere. lol. fairytales and weakminded fools everyday get scammed and schooled. bless the internet for making a small bunch of rich people even richer whilst the foolish minions believe everything that is fed to them.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

It could be that the mind is playing tricks of some sort on us. Waiting in hospital I once had the “Mitchells” family of Eastenders come and visit me in hospital. The hallucination was so perfect and the conversation (about hanging in there) were so real that to this day I remember the hallucination as a memory of a real event and not what it was – a hallucination.

During the same time I saw a small world war one biplane fly through the wall beside me and then turn to fly through another wall. It was so detailed I noticed the wings were stubby like a child’s toy, and the pilot was wearing an oversized silken scarf that billowed out behind him as he flew through the wall, waving to me and smiling as in total silence he entered the wall and disappeared.

Another thing about this hallucination was there was no colour, it was as if all colour had been replaced with luminescent white.

I love the mind, the most ultimate of tricksters.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Your welcome to discuss and add your comments - if they are relevant.

Discussing world hunger , 911 , 7/7 Banking Bailouts , NWO is not the point of THIS thread.

"Constructive Critisism" is welcomed - I see nothing constructive to the topic at hand in any of your posts - Do you ?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
it is a point to this thread as i have brought relevancy to it through my post - for you to dismiss it because it doesnt suit it tantamount to nazi mind control - i personally think the whole debate is complete weakminded cretinism as simple logic can tell you everything you need to know - but my point and its relevancy stil stands - do you think its more pertinent and pressing to discuss whether someone is dead or alive is more important than dealing with people who are starving to death - do YOU think your energies are more suited to the former?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

My friend you won't last five minutes on this forum unless you change your attitude. You've been here five minutes and you're attacking people for discussing 'out-there' ideas? Not cool. In case you hadn't noticed this place isn't just about 9/11 etc. and people are entitled to discuss whatever they want (within the T&C obviously). I can assure you that we all want an end to famine and war, but realise that we personally can't do much more about it than any other pleb on the street. Apart from giving to charity and engaging in the democratic process what else is there to do? What makes you so special that gives you the right to come here and lecture people for having the temerity do discuss fringe ideas? If discussing these things is wasting time that could be spent fixing all the world's problems then why the hell are you here? Shouldn't you be out there feeding starving babies or something?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i havent attacked anyone - ive merely expressed my views which are wholly different to others - im not the attacking - it seems im actually defending my point of view as elements seem leaping out from everywhere telling me i either wont last here or that ive a closed mind! but i digress - perhaps we ought discuss the possibilty of lets say ooooh kirk douglas being alive. or indeed clint eastwood being dead - maybe not, perhaps i'll go down to the on homeless shelter i volunteer at and help some people with no food or money. you guys keep telling your fairytales. now then children altogther now 'once upon a time.........'

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
wow... I had no idea the ignore link did that!

Never had to use it before...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am at a crossroads with this thread. I think that these anomalies have got to be some sort of mistaken information. Then there is something that I found quite odd. I am a big fan of Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau and when the both died, I remember that it was within a few months of each other. I remember thinking that it was as if when the first guy died, the other almost lost his will to live. I also remember vividly thinking how strange it was that Jack Lemmon should die first because I always figured that Walter Matthau for some reason would die first. Then looking these 2 deaths up, it says that Walter Matthau died July 1, 2000 and Jack Lemmon died June 27, 2001?????????

No. I swear up and down that Jack died first and Walter died within a few months after. Maybe I am just mistaken, but I am positive that Jack died first because I just was so surprised that Walter would outlive Jack.

WTF? Does anyone else remember it like this?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
yzzy - a classic case of denial, much like most fanatics they choose to ignore and deny rather than have the courage to stand and read all points of argument - but hey ho i wouldnt expect anything less looking at their previous posts lol. you keyboard warriors keep speculating and back slapping each other about whos dead and who isnt - reality clearly wont touch down in your minds this season - but im sure a group virtual hug and some respouting of some crap about negativity will buck you all up. incidentally without the negative there is no positive.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The point is you didn't have to post in this thread if you didn't think it was a valid subject. You may not have attacked any member directly but you have attacked us a group because you do not agree with the subject matter. That was completely unnecessary.

You don't like it? Don't read it, don't engage in it.

Off topic rants like yours are like salad, and to quote a wise philosopher...

YOU DON'T WIN FRIENDS WITH SALAD!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Don't rely on the internet for things.Check with the newspaper office or something.It was the Evangelist Billy Graham’s wife who died at 87.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

You can't tell for certain if you are in an alternative universe cause that would collapse the wave function.

Elvis is alive on the moon.

Please stop using drugs and then posting @ www.abovetopsecret.com... ALL OF YOU !!!!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by dune_mister]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join