It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This thread is fully creapy! I too have a weird feelling that something is up...
I can't really add more than that. But I have to wonder, is somebody fiddling with reallity?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Ok this is a little too weird.
I too remember vividly when the guy on Cheers died.
And now he's back?
Holy Moly - that is just too weird...
*Scratching head and feeling creepy*...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Okay, this is rather creepy and yes I too remeber Billy Graham dying quite clearly as well as James Earl Jones and Norm from Cheers. The others mentioned I knew were still alive and have never heard otherwise as far as I remember.
But I have a question...
Why only famous people? Like why aren't any of our own friends or relatives affected by this? The dead ones remain dead... so what's going on?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I am thinking that this has something to do with time travel. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking they're clones actually .. genetic engineering.. at it's finest..

and yes.. this has been a ongoing phenomenon for a few years.. I to had posted a thread about the very same thing..

something is up .. definitely!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Type Billy Graham into Google without hitting the search button. First suggestion that pops up is Billy Graham Death.

I've had moments like this too. I remember about 5 or 6 years ago, they came out and said that Tom Selleck was gay. He even did an interview about it. They were talking about all the celebrities that nobody expected to be gay, like Rock Hudson. I specifically remember the report and the interview, on some nightly news show. Soon as I heard about it, I told my best friend. He was like "Mr. Baseball?! He can't be gay!"

It's crazy how a lot of us have had the same kind of experiences and that we're all drawn to this website.

And what about Deja Vu? How about having dreams that predict the future? It makes me wonder: "Has all of this already happened, and now I'm just living it?" "Is there even such a thing as a timeline? Or even time?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
My hypothesis on the situation is that people are being cloned.

I swear my best friend's husband was replaced with a copy. He's not a celeb but he could be a government agent-clone.

Now wouldn't that be something?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Norm and Billy Graham and Gary Coleman.

I remember all of these as being DEAD.

Im not confused.

This is really weird, I have been thinking about this for a while now, other things have happened to me and I have been thinking that I was losing it.

I think like someone else said, that someone is playing with reality.

With knowing the things that can be done these days I would not rule anything out.
Maybe a form of mind control. Can they put in and take out memories in our brains?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone other than Brits will know the actor David Jason but I'm CERTAIN he was announced dead a few years ago. I was then surprised to see him come out with a new TV show. When I google "David Jason Dead" there seem to be quite a few people asking "When did David Jason die?" or "Is David Jason dead?" but no answers. No official reports though. So to me this indicates that it's a mass-hallucination rather than a false report.

I also have this vivid memory I'm certain of where I saw a huge whale in the River Severn when crossing the bridge to Wales with my family. Everyone got out of their cars and went to the side of the bridge to watch this enormous tail sticking out of the water. No-one else in my family recalls this and there's no documentation of it and yet I'm more certain that it happened than almost any other childhood memory.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Okay, I am usually on this site for political banter.

No memory per se of seeing Billy Grahams death announcement, but, I swear to God he was dead. No memories, just thought he was dead.

This is not very funny.

Let us go down the Occums razor list.

Possibilities.

1) alternate realities-far fetched
2) testing of the new digital upgrade mind control-farfetched
3) me and others reading so much on the net that we sleep and then dream we had seen these thing-possible
4) other unknowns-

All I know is, you guys have given me the creeps.

Back to the political section-

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I've heard of this happening before and mentioned in a few threads too! I don't know what it could be besides i've heard a few fake celebrity deaths been mentioned on twitter, like say when MJ died, there were a few other people that had apparently passed away too, but they were just rumours. That's all i can think of. It is strange that it seems so common though! Maybe it is something to do with alternate universes or something.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Celebrities unlike the rest of us go through a secret ritual called renewal.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You saw FOX news, the first mistake you made.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is so silly. Not everything can be spun into a conspiracy. It's just misinformation and/or misunderstanding. So to think this is time travel is really wish-thinking and purely, stupid!.

Cyberspace has become a venue for lightning fast rumors.

Show to me, one MSM report of someone dying, who didn't, then perhaps I'll change my mind. But because YOU said you heard something, proves nothing. You most likely misunderstood.
I don't watch TV so I'd be very interested in being wrong.

I'm still waiting for Paul McCarthy to be buried!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
yep..very odd...i remember hering that the singer from frankie goes to hollywood..holly johnson...had died..only to find out a few weeks ago that he is alive and well...

good thread

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
is Mark Hamill dead???? here is a link that says he is www.therestrainingorder.com... wiki says he is still alive! so I think just rumours! you guys did hear it! hoax's I believe!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
this is really out their guys, but i thought this was ridiculous till i saw the nelson Mandela story (sorry i suck at spelling names), it's like somewhere in my mind was a faint memory of him dying and i don't know where it came from.
I was born in '84, so... I don't even know if i'd have got the news.

As a skeptic I'd like to think perhaps it's something we 'see in dreams' - afterall when we sleep, where are we , really?

One thing on the believer, side, as I'm an agnostic with 'faith/power of intent' I guess - maybe Elvis does live... if enough people believe.

The experiment where the human being can 'force' a stereo tape to change, when listening through headphones, and imagining more of the sound in the right, and the left, not only do they hear it, but it also becomes.

this was.. researched by... lynne mctaggart et al, iirc?

Enter extremely bizarre mystery school, magickal and ritualistic/shamanic worlds. A Dreamy but, allegedly, very real place.

Just some brain candy for you guys,
Peace,
Abductee

ps: don't forget CIA experiments where people on '___' allegedly could speak to each-other in different rooms 'remotely'. This sounds identical.

Perhaps someone is up to no good chaps? :]

[edit on 2-1-2010 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Can someone confirm that Ernest Borgnine, star of loads of stuff but I remember him most for Airwolf, is dead.....

As on Wikpiedia makes no mention of this despite me seeing reports of his demise, I remember talking about it with my mates down the pub!

Dai

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I posted on another site a year ago about instances of this after a friend of mine and I compared memories and we were both shocked at the number of people who were alive that we REMEMBER being reported dead.

My friend is not into sites like this and is very grounded but when I see him next I am going to show this thread.

Off the top of my head here the last one that really through us was about a year ago when they were going to search the Yorkshire moors again after they had discovered some bones there ( It turned out to be a dead sheep ) but in the BBC news article they showed the Mother of one of the Moors murder victims WINNIE JOHNSON the mother of Keith Bennet
( www.thesun.co.uk... )

WE REMEMBER CLEARLY HER DYING OF CANCER AND THE NEWS BROADCASTS POINTING OUT THAT SHE HAD DIED WITHOUT FINDING HER SON

Edward Heath was another one (he is dead now ) but we remember his death about 5 years before he did pass.

I'll phone him now and ask him to jog my memory and post a list of the "oddities" we encountered a year ago.

There IS something more to this than just plain bad reporting and internet rumors.

It's like finding the thing your looking for in a place you rember searching well only minutes before.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I had this experience a few weeks ago- not with a person dying, but with a trip that i made.
I was reading through a lonely planet egypt, and was wondering about what to see on my next trip there. I began looking through Alexandria pages, knowing I should finally make the train ride for the day from Cairo to see the city.
Then I had complete memory flashbacks of being in Alexandria for the day. Complete with train memories, cafes visited, places that I stopped by and saw around town- things not mentioned in any guide book- i could only know them from being there

HOWEVER
when i really racked by brain, I also knew I did not make it to Alexandria on either of my Egypt trips. I have no photgraphs of my time in the city- I have over 700 but none of this trip, while other times things I think i saw were fuzzy or fog-like.
One part of me knows I did not make it to Alexandria, yet another part has vivid memories of the day trip, where I went and what I saw.

Really bizzare. Thus it can only be a "flash forward" of something that I will do in the future appearing now- or as mentioned it is some sort of combining or warping of multiple or paralel universes intesecting

So could I meet "myself" in this realm face to face
well
I recall a story from back when i was living in Toronto in 1996, and met a woman in a bar who was asking how much I enjoyed eating at her restaurant last night. I said it wasn't me. She went into detail of me, the woman I was with, the credit card I paid for the meal, the joking manner- there was no way to convince her that I had not been in her restaurant the night before. of course it pissed me off a bit cuz at the time I was single, had no credit cards, and no money. This so called look a like was having a far better life than me!

For a long time I brushed this off to simply having someone who looks real similar to me, in a city of 4 million. possibly, but now thinking about the Alexandria experience, and some similar experiences now I wonder- was that indeed some other version of "me" walking the streets at the same time

and what would have happened if we "met"?

That would be rather freaky huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I posted this only last week in another thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but it seems more than relevant to put it here seeing the title of this thread.

I have one for a dead TV alive again (albeit a minor one and not being a big celebrity)

For the UK fans (and anyone else that may have watched it overseas) a 1980's UK TV comedy show called Hi De Hi detailing the lives of a 1950's / 60's holiday camp.

Amongst the staff were a ballroom dancing couple Barry & Yvonne. The actor that played Barry Hargreaves was played by an actor called Barry Howard.

Scroll down to the 11th character

www.sitcom.co.uk...

I'm a bit confused as I wanted to use past tense knowing full well I recall his death as much as a couple of years ago, if not a little longer.

Imagine my surprise when he turns up (albeit a minor roll as an extra) in the 2009 Christmas Special of Dr. Who The End of Time Part 1.

I cannot recall why I remember his passing being mentioned in the news but I vividly remember it.

I do also see the irony in that the Dr. Who episode is called The End of Time.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by excelents]

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join