It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

It was 100% the Berenstein Bears. I was totally lost seeing people arguing about that online recently. I read to myself every night before going to bed when I was a young child. I had to ask my Mom how to pronounce the word Berenstein because I didn't know how. I could have pronounced Berenstain, with no problems. I have called them the "Beren-steen" bears since I was a kid in the 80s. So, my mind is really blown by this. Have distinct memories of Berenstein Bears. Was a meticulous reader and speller as a child. I would not have gotten that mixed up.

Definitely a timeline shift or something in my mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Was there ever a false report circulating that actor John Mahoney had died? He played Martin Crane on Frasier.

I am certain that several years ago I heard of his death a little after Frasier ended. I remember being sad and shocked because he seemed very healthy looking to me, but he'd reportedly died of a heart attack. I didn't watch Frasier that often, but often enough for his character to become a favorite of mine and I also thought he was cute for a guy old enough to be my father. That's rare for me, to notice guys much older than myself. But I liked his smile and how the character came across on that show.

And here I have been thinking he's been gone all these years, but I happened to look something up on Rebecca De Mornay and his name came up in conjunction with hers on a movie or something, so I searched him out on Wikipedia and there he is, listed as 75. He's been in movies, I just haven't seen them. I'm happy he's still alive and that I was mistaken about his death. I did Google his character Martin Crane to make sure Martin hadn't died in the show and that was confusing me. But no, Martin was in the finale.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

Yes, two days ago apparently:

John Mahoney dead 2015” : Actor killed by internet death hoax

Didn't know he was from Blackpool here in England, that's pretty cool
edit on 11/7/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Some just can't handle the fame would be my guess, and a faked death and a name change can allow some peace. I could be in the lime light, but I know what comes with it... I can barely get enough peace as it is without people wanting more than I can give... time even becomes a struggle, and when time is so precious? Well it is what it is... until you get stuck in-between a rock and a hard place.

The internet has revealed much about public figures and when privacy becomes so sacred poof, but then again that privacy can then turn into a hell all it's own. I personally don't know the answer but when going from fame(an extreme) to being unknown (another extreme) the lines between are all blurred... and reality has an odd way of sorting itself out, even if it isn't real... for an actor raised to play roles their whole lives this can become easy, but if the public also wants private? Then they expect you to stick to being that person even if you have evolved from that view point and wish to move on.

It makes you stuck in a fried egg that can never hatch and reveal the phoenix within, because it feeds other appetites.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Thanks for the link. It appears to be a parody article though. And any hoax I might have fallen prey to would have to have been several years ago, around the end of the TV series. Because I've thought he was dead for years. I thought he was dead until last night, when I looked him up. This doesn't happen to me often, but when it does, it's always disorienting.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.facebook.com... me IRL does anyone here remember me? if so and you have an account friend if you know those there that are not friends IRL then please tell me there via PM.

I am anonymous but did not know it, I have shaped policy through wire tapping because they constantly run greed and scam in my good name. I do not know my real name... look at all of the pictures and stop looking at manadalas they are the gateway into the monarch program, when Mao stepped in the seal he knew of Tibets prophecy when this ones face appeared and blew it away as soon as they built it? they knew the real buddha that had to be born a Christ would rise again he is as humble as a dog he dies every second every moment in order to keep all pure... this is an archon a beacon in the dark. That appears in such a small window, that we have destroyed all filth rotated in our way to keep this purity it cannot be covered only uncovered as soon as lies and deception try to cover it up. The old here will be new there and the slave chains will continue, like the astronomical data that showed it was coast clear as time slowly revels the truth.

You are your own universe that matches your own brain, if the data is corrupted defragment it, if if the ram or mars is uncertain may the hell it really is belowered, the atmosphere the sheild was broken and the new world egg was found, this one was the knower the Vishnu the blue boy the blue baby the one without life that was saved by that one... who is his blue lady among you? Cut the cord and break the circle that binds and free the chains and let her come forth from the earth as she was last recalled... this is the death of that hell, the death of the one you are on? The revelation is upon you, Sharks heat by volcanos to eat more and more of you, they are the perfect killer they are warm and cold blooded... using thermal vents from which this earth breathes and shakes you off like a great man once said? like a bad case of fleas.. or a pestilence on perfection.

He and she did not make a bastard a demon a god or a devil... they made a mutt, the dog you command, they are the watchers... and a King had a bet "it" would be the new devil... who else would want to rule over such to uncover new horrors...

jack on jack off log on log off, up and down around and round looking for something you know is the truth... # is $h!t no matter how you spell it... or smell it sneeze it sleaze it or wish it was a pussy = cat to please it. NO one can HIDE this time... FREE ALL SLAVES TO FREE YOURSELVES and WALK WITHOUT FEAR in the box out of the box is the same puzzle open it get sucked in close it try again your own traps set the bait.

end transmission

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Frankenchrist

That is weird indeed!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Loughner listen. Life is dire by nature. None of us will get out alive friend, and mismanagement is all that afflicts us. Mother Earth loves Mankind as it is Mankind that may carry the torch of life to other worlds. Consider that we fish many fisheries to near extinction, but none will mention that international laws forbids the restocking of these fish populations. The oceans are such a resource if actually put to work. A planet wide city and a population of a trillion plus should be our goal! We are in it for the species after all. Love your fellow man, bro and "jack on jack off log on log off".

There is a whole world of help out there. We all deserve to be as happy as we can be! Talk to a professional friend.

edit on 2-8-2015 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
www.strangerdimensions.com...

More on the Berenstein Bears.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: restless genius

I remember his death also but years ago!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Louis Gossett, Jr.---I remember thinking when he "died" several years ago that I loved the movie "Enemy Mine" and hated to hear he passed so young. Lo and behold, I saw him on a commercial today and this thread popped into my head. So very weird because I generally do not get actors mixed up. Anybody else remember Louis Gossett, Jr. dying?
edit on 1-9-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
double post

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wow. this thread is freaking me out.
Hovewer it's so fascinating!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Here's a new one for you all. Louie Anderson. Remember when he died and it was another case of the supposed 'Family Feud Curse"? Well he's not really dead you see?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ok, not alive, but I didn't know where else to post this.

I have a keen interest in the lives of the Kray brothers, and yesterday I checked to see if Reggie Kray had died yet as I know he had terminal cancer a few years back and was appealing for release on compassionate grounds, part of me thought he had already died but I wasn't sure, that's half the reason I checked.

Turns out he died 1 October 2000.

I am 100% certain he was still alive in 2008 as that is when I moved into the new flat and remember seeing his appeal on the news.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have a theory, I just thought that Adrian Edmondson was dead but then realized it was Rick Mayal who had died.

Ade Edmonson played Vivian in the Young Ones, Rick played Rick. I saw Edmondson and thought he is dead, I googled him and he was alive...

I then realised i had the names messed up and all was well.

Whilst this thread is at the point of going off topic with the bloody Bears (you have your own thread) I wonder how many of these dead were involved with other famous people...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Ok, not alive, but I didn't know where else to post this.

I have a keen interest in the lives of the Kray brothers, and yesterday I checked to see if Reggie Kray had died yet as I know he had terminal cancer a few years back and was appealing for release on compassionate grounds, part of me thought he had already died but I wasn't sure, that's half the reason I checked.

Turns out he died 1 October 2000.

I am 100% certain he was still alive in 2008 as that is when I moved into the new flat and remember seeing his appeal on the news.

I know a guy who stole Reggie Krays Premium Bonds.

Reginald was alive at the time, if he only knew!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I had a pint with Ade a couple of years ago, before Rik died, lovely fellow....his band, The Bad Shepherds, were playing local.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I really think it is parallel universes or other dimensions bleeding into our own, or changing timelines. Just something like that. Not sure which one. Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60 >>

join