It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i used to imagine there might be a remote, uncharted island somewhere in the tropics, where there are many little homes occupied by many 'dead' celebrities, who chose to escape their fame in such a manner.

'dead celebrity island' - i feel a reality TV show coming on...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
........ and a celebrity that who was reported as dead might actually be alive:

"Andy Kaufman's Brother Says Comedian Is Alive, in Love and Has a Daughter"

"He claims the "Taxi" star, who officially died of cancer in 1984, faked his own death "to get away from being Andy Kaufman." "

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

awesome!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This one I'm happy to chalk up to a false memory, but I remember at the end of the movie Toombstone, it has text at the end telling of the fate of the characters in the film, one being that of Doc Holliday (played by Val Kilmer). I remember the text saying he lived to 104 and when he died many of the early hollywood cowboy stars attended his funeral. For some reason I looked up his wiki and it says he died much earlier.

I do get that hollywood is not historically accurate, but could this be another of Mandela Syndrome in past tense?

Does anyone have Toombstone on DVD to check the end and see what it says about Holliday?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
New member here -- although I've been watching this thread with great interest for some time. I have had similar experiences as many of you. In fact, I recall Billy Graham dying on two distinct occasions. I've also had this experience with Brian Dennehy and Marion Ross of "Happy Days" fame "dying", only to learn they are both, in fact, alive. Very interesting stuff, indeed.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
That was Wyatt Earp he was speaking of not Doc Holliday...

a reply to: RifRAAF

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Dude, how weird for this thread to pop up. A little while ago I saw a bus with a Furious 7 poster on the side.

I swear Paul Walker died!!?!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I noticed that the movie's full title is. "Fast & Furious 7 - The Final Ride"
Kinda prophetic for Paul Walker, huh??
a reply to: Eunuchorn

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I've returned to the board after some time away, and my jaw dropped when in the first thread I saw, someone referenced a "Mandela effect". If it came up in this thread before, I missed it, and I'm quite skeptical that it could have been common knowledge without mention in this very thread occurring many times.

I have to search, but at least in the most recent posts here, nobody mentioned Nelson Mandela before. I see there's now a website with the name and its use seems to be everywhere. I have a hypothesis -- perhaps whimsical, as I'm not sure I believe any of this indicates more than a shared brain quirk. I love a good Fortean tale, though, and it's a strange old world for sure.

My idea is this: the shared memory of a memory about Nelson Mandela dying is itself a false memory, dimensional drift, time shift--is itself an example of the "Mandela effect". Sure, you've always remembered it, but for how long?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This happens to me almost constantly, I feel as if a person is indeed dead, but then I look it up and they are still alive or died years after I remember them dying

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Did it happen again with actor Christopher Lee ? Except that now he's reported dead and i remember him being reported dead some time ago. Will he end up alive a few months or years from now ?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ogbertthe real Paul McCartney died in the crash in 1967. He was replaced by a look alike.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edgar806
Ive been looking over this thread and I found this.

mandelaeffect.com...

Don't know if this has been seen or not on this thread (Ive only gone through 2 pages) but the thing is about how many people actually remember that Billy Graham and Nelson Mandela died

For person asking about Mandela.... It's been covered in this thread and in other threads
Like - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I could have sworn Bob Uecker died years ago, and they had a tribute to him on ABC and other prominent people. But recently there was a news seqment how he got hit by a ball and got a concussion.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Posted to wrong thread.
edit on 23-6-2015 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i thought something was dead - and now its alive again - the planet ex hoax - go figure

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeroenske
Did it happen again with actor Christopher Lee ? Except that now he's reported dead and i remember him being reported dead some time ago. Will he end up alive a few months or years from now ?

Vincent Price thinks so.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Vincent Price,Paul Walker have been dead.Christopher Lee just passed..sigh

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dgtempe

Abe Vigoda (Fish) never died. I remember this one. Fish was a popular character from the TV series "Barney Miller" and later got his own spinoff show. During the run of Barney Miller, one of the actors, Jack Soo who played Detective Yamana, passed away. Since Abe played the old man in the series people mistakenly remembered him dying. Abe Vigoda is still alive today as I write this.

However I do remember Billy Graham dying several years ago and Nelson Mandela has died a couple times.
And it was the Berenstein Bears not the Berenstain Bears

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60 >>

join