It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Donkey_Dean

I'm sure I've seen that too????

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've recently discovered that Malcolm McDowell is still alive. I have vivid memories of his death and coverage of it from about five years ago. Anyone else? I'm sure there's no one else I'm confusing with him, because I remember clearly discussion about the movie If... It may have been a dream.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sepermeru

If is an awesome movie

I dont recall him dying, I do remember him being "an English person" in South Park a few years ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
I recall Betty White having died, but I think she is still alive? Not sure but I am stumped by it...

The day Joan Rivers died, I was in a gas station and the one gal behind the counter said to the other gal behind the counter, "Joan Rivers just died, first Betty White yesterday, now Joan today wow" the other gal said "no way Joan Rivers did not die"

And have already heard the news about Joan
I thought to myself, I didn't hear anything about Betty White being dead
Guess there was a reason for that

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
In related news I thought the Berenstain bears had died long ago...

Bere -stEin lots agree too online even having the books they saw ? , Being in the uk i have never heard of them but love reading the report's of what people remember .

I do remember hearing about Casey Kasem had died another strange one is the guy who stood in front of a row of tanks in China Tianamin square some say the tank run him over and Billy Grahame how many times can one man die

The one that get's me is how many come out and say they saw sandy hook and the naval yard shooting up hours or days before it happened and i posted in a 9-11 weird one the other day as with the HICK'S / JONES being the same person it is odd
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did a thread about Shakespeare and Jones to see what people thought and hope to do a bit more digging soon when the hangover goe's away

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Six years from now Joan Rivers will say something really controversial about President Hillary Clinton, and we'll be on this thread saying "I thought Joan Rivers died years ago".

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom

originally posted by: antar
I recall Betty White having died, but I think she is still alive? Not sure but I am stumped by it...

The day Joan Rivers died, I was in a gas station and the one gal behind the counter said to the other gal behind the counter, "Joan Rivers just died, first Betty White yesterday, now Joan today wow" the other gal said "no way Joan Rivers did not die"

And have already heard the news about Joan
I thought to myself, I didn't hear anything about Betty White being dead
Guess there was a reason for that

this one is easily explained. there was a satire post going around social media that day which said "Betty White dyes peacefully in her home" -- spelled just like that. The story was that she dyes her hair. a lot of people fell for it without clicking the link or even reading the operative word.
edit on 14-10-2014 by aacissej because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is this thread still going ? Great, i love it. Wouldn't it be great if reality switched again and suddenly Philip K Dick was still alive. Now that would be seriously interesting!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the timeline is being manipulated. I've had no concrete grasp of time since I was a kid. It seems like one long moment, the most obvious illusion so I think easily to manipulate. People talk about most of their friends or family disappearing. What was the timeline before?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: revswim
I'm pretty sure the timeline is being manipulated.

The last major timeline incursion appears to have happened sometime in early 2012. It's very hard to pinpoint the date exactly, because the more significant ripple effects only begin to become apparent after a couple of years.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: symptomoftheuniverse

My God! Ive just noticed this. George Cole should definitely be dead, no doubt about it. As for Bernard Cribbens i am only 99% sure he kicked the bucket.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So, James Gandolfini is alive, Heath Ledger, Steve Jobs, forget models name earlier this year.

Now if a Celebrity is death faked, can you think of a worse punishment than that?
Take their fame/money/freedom to move around away, and/or more.

Gandolfini-blonde hair slimmed down in Europe.
Heath, Europe-Now? London
Steve-Cali

Now don't remember if Steve passed on fully, someone mad, lungs breathing----
week or so later revived--
This might explain some.. I'll post it when i can create a thread.
paranormalis.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
uh what about Micheal Jackson being at this/last years music awards... I know it was said to be a digital 3D hologram but thats some food for thought.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I remember last year hearing in incredible detail about the death of Mel Brooks - Tributes on the News, everything.

I really didn't believe it when somebody told me he was still alive. I've checked - there weren't even any death hoaxes from the time I remember it happening.

...Either our memories are WILDLY inaccurate or something pretty weird is going on...

And I suppose we all have to decide which for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Listing out the people who are dead for documentation makes no sense, if the timeline is changed you may even remember your post saying they died but you will come back and it will be different. Your post will probably change just like the news

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Interesting. I swear I lost three years (or huge chunks of them) between 2009 and 2012. Can't really explain it.

a reply to: WeAreAllNext

Ut oh. Another one. Mel Brooks didn't die? Sometimes I miss my mind.
edit on 10/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You know there is a much simpler explanation to this than time travel, alternate universes or changes in the time continuum. They are called...

... INTERNET HOAXES

Especially celebrity deaths. I think Morgan Freeman has a death hoax at least once a year. Or he really is God and just resurrects himself.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I suppose it's a good way to resurrect a career by doing the Jesus thing. I am disappointed to hear that Billy Graham is still alive - I thought the world had finally got rid of at least one fool. Had to laugh at this article I just found that his son says his dad is ready to go to heaven. Really. Why does he think his father is going to heaven?
Gaslighting is alive and well in our society. No wonder it is such a prominent feature of Psychological Personality Disorders.
www.christianpost.com...
a reply to: dgtempe

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Philosophy666
I suppose it's a good way to resurrect a career by doing the Jesus thing. I am disappointed to hear that Billy Graham is still alive - I thought the world had finally got rid of at least one fool. Had to laugh at this article I just found that his son says his dad is ready to go to heaven. Really. Why does he think his father is going to heaven?

Gaslighting is alive and well in our society. No wonder it is such a prominent feature of Psychological Personality Disorders.

www.christianpost.com...

a reply to: dgtempe

I was just going to post about Billy Graham. I could've sworn he had died about five years ago after battling pneumonia and they had a major funeral for him, as he was spiritual advisor to a few POTUSs. But he just made a statement within the past few days. He is 95 though, so he is due.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
You know there is a much simpler explanation to this than time travel, alternate universes or changes in the time continuum. They are called...

... INTERNET HOAXES

Especially celebrity deaths. I think Morgan Freeman has a death hoax at least once a year. Or he really is God and just resurrects himself.

Some of it might be explained that way. But there's no direct link, and certainly no way to prove something like that. What are you going to do? Have somebody review what they saw on the Internet for several years, and then demonstrate a specific hoax to them that correlates with the time they first began to believe that a particular celebrity was dead? And after that point, are you going to demonstrate that this person never saw any news about the celebrity being alive?

Yeah, "a hoax made you think that," seems like an easy explanation. But at its core it's only unprovable bunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join