It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jasmine23
I thought the same too, however yesterday I learnt that a comedian had died last year (Felix Dexter) and I was not even aware of this.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So I heard in the news last night that Casey kasem is missing but I could have sworn he died. My husband thought so too and reading some if these posts we are not alone. What in te world?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190
So I heard in the news last night that Casey kasem is missing but I could have sworn he died. My husband thought so too and reading some if these posts we are not alone. What in te world?

I was going to post about Casey Kasem as well. I was thinking I had to go dig up this thread, but you beat me to it. Yes ... I swear he died a few years back. It's freak'n strange to hear that he's still alive.

WHY does this seem to happen a lot? Larry Hagman is another one ...he has 'died' a few times ... YIKES!
edit on 5/13/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe the original Casey Kasem died and now one of his clones is missing. Lol

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All these years I had thought Jim Nabors was dead but here he's 84 and living in Hawaii.

www.kitv.com...
edit on 21-5-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ha, I love this phenomenon. It's beyond dead celebrities. There have been instances when I would see a building and say, "geez, how long has that been there?" Usually I'll get the answer, "a long time". Then think, "No that was a dirt lot as recently as last week. Why am I the only one that remembers."

I am sure this has been covered extensively here so I won't bother explaining what has probably already been touched upon about the very nature of causality and the multiverse.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Im was sure george cole and bernard cribbens were both dead,but they are alive i'll tell ya...

Probably only u.k audiences know the above

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was just completely surprised by a commercial for the History Channel show called "American Restorations." The commercial, advertised a special appearance for the show from the musician George Clinton, from the band called Parliament Funkadelic. I swear he died at sometime between 2007-2009. The exact year he "died" is fuzzy for me at the moment. I remember several months before he died, one of my friends had seen his band in concert. I can even remember my friend saying how fortunate he was that he got to see P-Funk before George Clinton died. I've been out of contact with my friend for several years now, and cannot contact him to see if he can confirm that George Clinton died shortly after he went to the concert. I'm also certain I saw his death reported on the national news networks. This is just so weird.

Edit to add: A Google search for George Clinton, shows that his son George Clinton Jr. died in 2010 from "natural causes." I know this isn't right! George Clinton died not his son. At least that is how I remember it, and it definitely wasn't in 2010 but sometime between 2007-2009 as I previously mentioned.
edit on 30-5-2014 by HalLangerhans because: Did a Google search after the shock wore off.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Slightly OT but just wanted to get this down in case it happens. The other night my husband had a dream that snoop dogg died, but instead woke up to news of Malcolm glazer being dead instead. I'll be keeping a close eye on snoop dogg in the next few days.

Another example, there was a rumour that Ian Watkins (former lead singer of welsh rock group the lost prophets, and now convicted pedophile) died in prison around the same time as peaches geldof. I'm pretty sure this was just inaccurate reporting, but you never know...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Good to know I'm not the only one. What about Nicole Kidman, years ago I saw the news on TV of her death. I can't remember the exact details of the situation though. Anyone else believed Nicole Kidman was dead? And found out later she was alive?
edit on 20-6-2014 by expedionphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190

Well looks like he is officially dead now...you must be psychic!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
For me its only some of them:
Tony Curtis
Za Za (I remember the awkward way the presenter pronounced her name)
Billy Grahame
Frank Oz (I saw a muppets show that ended in memory of Frank Oz and listed the dates. This was before Henson died!)
Bobcat Goldwaith

But one that is really got me scratching my head is Emmanuel Lewis (no Im not confusing him with Gary Colman). I remember Lewis dying really young and they then had to cancel the show he was on. It was something that was talked about a lot because he died so young. Then I Google Gary Coleman due to this thread and in similar searches Lewis came up--and is alive!! not only that he made adulthood!.

Another one not mentioned that I have different is Ayrton Senna--My memory is that he survived the crash but was a quadriplegic. I was shocked when I was told years later he died.

Maybe its false memories, but with the Lewis one those are a lot of false memories. For a lot of kids in my class it was there first experience dealing with death. It was pretty tragic and spoken about for years. AND this was years before he was mentioned in that Bloodhound Gang song!! Him being alive that line makes no sense to me now :/

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In related news I thought the Berenstain bears had died long ago...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
just saw this on yahoo today ..

Jessica Simpson,bride to be

ok .. I know she was found with an overdose shortly after her last husband died ..

I remember this clearly ..

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Do people not just think they might be mistaken?

I don't even know where to begin with this thread. All kinds of craziness everywhere, in every direction.

"Deny ignorance", yet people seem totally ignorant to the fact they can be wrong and are not infallible to a little confusion now and again.

"What do you mean he isn't dead, he died YEARS ago, I was there, man! It was on the TV and everything. I saw the FUNERAL! The logical explanation isn't that I'm wrong, because that would be impossible! It's those pesky scientists at CERN, they must have been dabbling with some kind of timeline switching device and have selected me to go on a voyage in to Dimension 35-C!"

Good stuff fellas.

Keep denying that ignorance.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Maybe you're thinking of Brittany Murphy, who died of an overdose, whose husband also died a short time later.

You know, they both have blonde hair and all that. Bit of death here and there.

You might just not be good with names.

edit on 22-6-2014 by KudosMudos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ut oh. I'm in the wrong timeline again or something. Casey Kasem died a few years ago. I'm positive of this and even had some lengthy conversations about this on a road trip when he wasn't on the radio late at night anymore and how weird it was without him.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It says in your signature "small minds discuss people". Look at what you're doing.

Do you have a small mind? Or did you leave your big one in the dimension Casey Karem died in years ago, that you appear to have slipped out of?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KudosMudos
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It says in your signature "small minds discuss people". Look at what you're doing.

Do you have a small mind? Or did you leave your big one in the dimension Casey Karem died in years ago, that you appear to have slipped out of?

This is far beyond a discussion of people, as just about everyone but you seems to realize.

What is your issue and real point in going so off topic here?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: azzllin

Totally agree!

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join