It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

You mean there is hope for Elvis? I have a vested interest as you might have noticed.

Thank you!

Thank you very much!

I have not picked up on any of this. Is there really a concerted effort to report people prematurely dead? To what end? Sell more tickets once they are found to be alive? I don't know about this. I've gotta go now. The Elvis 75th Birthday come-back tickets just went on sale at TicketMeister.

You heard correct everyone. Elvis would have been 75 on January 8. 2010.
That's a fun fact right there. And no, I'm not an Elvis freak, at least not as big a freak as you might think. I had to look that up. It is freaky though isn't it? A thread on dead celebrities not being dead. What would that be without an Elvis sighting?

Hemi has left the thread!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The main problem is that the mainstream media doesn't do any fact checking anymore. They just find a sensational story and run with it immediately. Probably someone called FoxNews pretending to be George Wendt's agent and saying he died. Then they just rush to report it so they don't get beaten to the punch by CNN, etc. The other part of the problem is simply that the public trusts the media too much.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
OMG I just had to check on the internet before posting this to prove to myself that Gary Coleman, child actor from Different Strokes was still alive.

He was in the news a while ago for some reason, and I turned to my husband and said "but he died a few years ago" he just looked blankly at me, but I clearly remember seeing the footage on TV and they just kept playing parts from the show so there was no mistake who they were talking about. There were big headlines, like 'Child Actor Gary Coleman dead at 32' or something.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, but can't find anyone else that remembers him dying.

I also remember Nelson Mandela and Billy Graham. What the hell is going on?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NTSFR3
I remember a bazaar experience while driving home from work about 10 years ago. I was driving the path home and thinking and fretting and feeling regret for basically taking the wrong path in my life when I was younger. I was thinking why did I do that, and why can't I have this, and so on. Then all of a sudden, I realized that I didn't do "that" and I did have "this". So basically, I did make the right decision and I took the right path, but I was thinking that I didn't. I drove the rest of the way home feeling stunned and thinking what just happened?

Oh man I am sooo jealous! I keep hoping and praying for one of those moments to happen to me. Not in a bad way, really, since I never really took any horrible turns with my life. I'd just love to wake up one morning (or be driving home from work) and suddenly find that things are just a tad bit different. Heck, I think most of the time when it happens, you're not even aware of it. But I believe it happens and I am consciously drawing it closer to me, especially as regards a few specific circumstances in my life.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I remember on the Aussie news once, they said Geoff Goldblum had died hahaha, they said he fell off a cliff in new zealand....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok this Gary Coleman thing just got weirder. See my google search for 'Gary Coleman dies'

www.google.com.au...

Apparently Wikipedia was reporting that he died on 20 December 2006, now there's no trace of that. According to current Wikipedia, he's still alive.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This post is really freaking me out, I am 100% sure that Billy Graham Died, because I was just on like yahoo or something the other day and was going over a slide show or something that showed the people that we lost in 2009 or something, and the only reason that he stuck out is because I am a really big Professional Wrestling fan and I thought they were talking about the Wrestling worlds Billy Graham, but when I read Televangelist, it really didn't phase me.

This is a very interesting discussion. I also vaguely remember James Earl Jones being announced dead, and well as Norm from cheers. I am going to pay a lot more attention to the people who die, next thing you know Michael Jackson will be back......

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't remember where I heard about Billy Graham dying, but it was just last week I was at my mum's and we're just talking about this and that and she mentioned him, or he came on the TV, and I said, "but he's dead!" Seemed like I heard he died a few months ago...anyway I argued with her and she was sure he was still alive-I too was a "Billy Graham is dead" believer. I remember wondering if his son was going to carry on with the empire and preach too-I didn't give him much thought in general but I was SURE I had heard he died.

Weird.

Now if the media reports a death and it was a mistake, don't they usually do a big production and make a retraction, so much that even if you never heard the initial report, you sure heard the mistake was made?

How about a parallel universe where I won the lotto and Paul Newman was still alive? Any objections?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Pilot]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i'm noticing weird stuff too....

In my thread here I talk about Merging Realities/Dimensions due to the LHC experiment on Dec 9th 2009

I experienced this even before that though, I can't remember who, but I swore they said they died, and all of a sudden, they're alive an kicking.

18 months ago, my wife had her hair tied a different way, and her eyes were a different colour, the cars around me seemed more futuristic, then the next day, everything was back to normal.... I swear this trully happened, I don't understand why, or what is happening, but somethings up, thats for sure...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Can you please explain what is happening?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
reply to post by EnlightenUp

i agree with you and your girlfriend, i remember around the late 80's I heard on the news that nelson mandela had past away in prison. low and behold feb.1990 he was released from prison.. i was quite stunned i remember just staring at the tv thinking ... what in the H is going on around here?

you sure you aren't getting Mandella mixed up with Steve Biko?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Gotta weigh in on this one.

Only the other day i was stunned to hear Brett 'The Hitman' Hart, of WWE wrestling fame, is set to return to the WWE.

I was CONVINCED he had died. Not sure why, but when i heard it i thought they were joking - "but he's been dead for ages" i thought....

SO WEIRD.

Billy Graham
Garry Goleman
Nelson Mandella

All three of these i can ACTUALLY REMEMBER seeing it on the news. Except now its kinda like "was that a dream?" - like its a fuzzy memory that only returns when i think bout it - kinda thing.....

Certainly must be linked to some kind of dimensional phenomena OR some kind of psychological brain fart that is beyond our current comprehension.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If it's a time line thing, why are only some of us experiencing this?

Does this mean that we are alive at some time in the future, and those around us that aren't experiencing this will not be??

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I was pretty sure that Billy Graham had died. I called my mom in law to ask her and she said he has passed on.

I'm interested in some explanations for this myself.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That deadoralive site is interesting. I didn't know that Rick James died in 2004.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus
reply to post by Helghast1

No, I specifically remember Billy Graham dying. In fact, it was Fox News that had his picture plastered up on the screen. There was NO mention of his wife AT ALL. Prior to that, he had been hospitalized and was in extremely bad health...I know I can't be the only one who remembers this. NOT ONLY THAT, but his children would come on talking about their father and his life.....in fact, just a few days ago, I saw his daughter in an interview on TV.

This is the first time I've heard about Billy Graham being alive, as well as James Earl Jones. I'm going to continue reading the rest of the posts, because I want to see if there are other names that pop up.

OH DEAR LORD! I just had a memory of Billy Graham being dead now too! I remember because one year they were playing a Christmas special and were using old clips and broadcasts featuring him and it was a rememberance of his life... how odd.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Alright then, obviously the great Trump and Harvest has occured, and somehow while we all wait for 2012 to arrive the events we are expecting to happen already have?

We are all continuing on in this density on an alternative Earth set up for us.

Yeah! I was really bummed about being harvested!

Lets hear it for another thousand years of sex, drugs and rock and rolllllllllllll!

[edit on 2/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hmmm well apparently Majel Barret Roddenbary passed away on December 18th 2008... She was the wife of Gene Roddenbary and played Nurse Chappel on the original Star Trek and in the movies... This is really bizarre, because being a big Star Trek fan I would have remembered news of her passing...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7
OMG I just had to check on the internet before posting this to prove to myself that Gary Coleman, child actor from Different Strokes was still alive.

He was in the news a while ago for some reason, and I turned to my husband and said "but he died a few years ago" he just looked blankly at me, but I clearly remember seeing the footage on TV and they just kept playing parts from the show so there was no mistake who they were talking about. There were big headlines, like 'Child Actor Gary Coleman dead at 32' or something.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, but can't find anyone else that remembers him dying.

I also remember Nelson Mandela and Billy Graham. What the hell is going on?

I remember Gary Coleman dying ! Wasn't it to do with drugs or something ?

[edit on 033131p://01America/Chicago02 by ProRipp]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Gotta weigh in on this one.

Only the other day i was stunned to hear Brett 'The Hitman' Hart, of WWE wrestling fame, is set to return to the WWE.

Can I comment on this one?

You may have been thinking of his brother Owen Hart, another wrestler who died from a fall in the ring?

Anyway I dont remember why but when I was really young like 6 or so (14 years ago) something I too thought Mandela had been executed before, but i have no idea why I would think that.

Also James Earl Jones I'm sure hasn't died because he was on Jonathan Ross's chat show recently and i remember a family member remarking about his eye colour.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Xadaz]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join