It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sherrybaby

I cannot even begin to fathom why you think that would be an idea of any sort. Contact them and ask them what? "Hey, I remember Joe Bloggs being dead from x, y, and z but I can't find that info and I distinctly recall your offices having published it." Sure. Imagine yourself on either end of that communication.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have never experienced this before so someone will have to give me tips on how not to listen to news reporters and how not to read the trustworthy media websites. Excuse my sarcasm but are we actually suggesting that the likes of Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson died and then 'reappear'. Sometimes I really wonder. Its like a conspiracy within a conspiracy.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
We all agree that their are celebrities that we remember that were dead that are suddenly alive now, but what about movie's changing? That's right...movies. I had something really odd happen a few days ago, with the National Treasure 1 and 2 movies. I clearly remember the plot with the declaration of independence being Film 2. and the plot with the mason's, the secret lies with charlette, being film 1. Yet the boxes state that it's actually just the opposite. Really weird because I have watched these movies many many times, I looked at the boxes over and over again, and still haven't figured out how I got them mixed up, when I have clear memories of it being the other way around! I am not old, senile or even crazy. Just a normal 30 something that is experiencing something really weird. Anybody else?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I can remember Frank Sinatra passing 2 years before he really did and this >>>>
>>> my thread>>>

My strange timeline story
edit on 27-1-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just confirming that Whitney Houston is confirmed, passed away on Feb 11th, 2012..

if she rises again..

I'm gonna totally freak !

ATS link
edit on 13-2-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurntElf
We all agree that their are celebrities that we remember that were dead that are suddenly alive now, but what about movie's changing? That's right...movies. I had something really odd happen a few days ago, with the National Treasure 1 and 2 movies.

I clearly remember the plot with the declaration of independence being 2. and the plot with the mason's, the secret lies with charlette, being film 1. Yet the boxes state that it's actually just the opposite. Really weird because I have watched these movies many many times, I looked at the boxes over and over again, and still haven't figured out how I got them mixed up, when I have clear memories of it being the other way around! I am not old, senile or even crazy. Just a normal 30 something that is experiencing something really weird. Anybody else?

Ok this is very odd, I always remembered that National Treasure was the book of Secrets, NOT the DOI

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Ok, Now I am waiting for Steve Jobs to turn up alive and well.
That would be good news.

hmmmmmmmmm.........not sure if you joking here or what.. but Jobs died last week.. ????????????? WTF ??

hang on.. I thought Jobs JUST died last week~!!! It was from someone from Apple that died.. I'm telling you I remember my grandson coming downstairs and telling me.. this ..

Steve Jobs just died..

I CLEARLY remember going though the posts about him~!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Okay, now I just read online that Mickey Dolenz spoke about Davy Jones' death recently; to me Mickey Dolenz died almost 5 years ago approximately I even remember Ami Dolenz speaking about him at some kind of televised memorial hollywood type thing.
And I clearly remember this because he was born in March and died in March again my birthday is in March and so I would take a definate note on this and I loved the Monkees and he named his daughter Ami which is also my name. SO I know I did not have misinformation on this!!! Not only that he is born on the EXACT Date I was born...he died on his birthday I clearly remember this!
edit on 3-3-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I know how to listen to the news and have seen celebrity deaths reported on mainstream news. I have also read an entire article in a mainstream magazine about a celebrity's death only to find out years later that the person is not dead. And no, I am not talking about National Enquirer. I believe it was People magazine.

You shoud really read an entire thread before bashing it. I realize that some people might say "they thought such and such was dead for no particular reason", but many are reporting seeing reports first hand from reputable news sources!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The DOI and the secret lies with charlotte were in the same movie right? The first one.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
reply to post by Komodo

The DOI and the secret lies with charlotte were in the same movie right? The first one.

still confused on the movie swap thing...and I'll have to review the movie again

this kinda wierds me out .. ok .. i just asked my wife what the first movie of National treasure was about and she said.. (quote) " about the book of secrets" and I said.. and the 2nd one was about..?" .. and she said.. " DoI"

Why would they switch the movie ??

edit on 3-4-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I know for a fact that I saw on Fox News earlier this year that George Wendt (Norm from Cheers) had died. I called family members and told them. I showed my daughter his picture because she didn't know who I was talking about. We even talked about how much we liked the last movie we had seen him in, which was a Masters of Horror movie.

After seeing him in a new movie the other day, I look him up on Google and find that he is alive. I was able to find an old blog post where someone stated that he had died, but other than that...nothing.

This is not the first time that this has happened. I saw on the news about a year or so ago that Tom Skerritt had died and thought that sucked because he was one of my favorite minor character actors. But months later discovered that he was alive.

I also remember hearing that Billy Graham had died but he too is alive.

Am I alone in this? Or is something weird going on?

No. You are not alone.

This has been a puzzlement over the years for me also.

What I seem to have come up with is a notion that time and space change in subtle ways, and most of the time we never notice it.

Have you ever awaken in the morning and somehow "feel" that "something" was different, but you couldn't put you finger on it? I would suggest that possibly, you actually feel and know this at a sort of soul level, even though you may never see any real indications of any changes.

If everything truly is energy, and therefore a wavelength, and everything is in flux, then probably a partial explanation can come from that paradigm.

I tend to think as the people that seem to have a real grip on cosmic type spiritualism, that as our souls progress, we move forward into the parallel world where we already exist anyway. In such an instance, it sems that we would merge with our other self there and begin to live in that world, which seems alien and somewhat strange somehow, but we never realize what has happened.

In this other dimensional world that we slip into, all the other souls also have duplicates, so if Glenn Campbell died in the world that you are familiar with, and if in this "next world" he has not died, you would get this weird feeling that many of us get.

This sort of theory COULD be consistent, incrementally, with the notion of "5th World" discussion, in a sense of some of us in this world slipping away into this direction in soul level preparation of the main event. It would probably coincide with some sort of internal change in your pitch, as in vibrational pitch. I would further suggest that we have all somehow done some thing or reached some epiphany that produced a qualitative change in us somehow, even though we may be no more aware of that than anything else, that has been the root cause..

It seems like the only time we notice this is with some person of notoriety, and this makes us more aware of the change. But it were merely that the former red roses in the back yard are now dark orange, that might not be enough. That the sparrow's color patterns are subtly different may not be enough.

For me, Glenn Campbell (witchita lineman) DIED around 85/86 of AIDS. But recently he gave an interview to someone as he is dealing now with alzheimers. Earlier in life there was a John Wayne hiccup. So to me, he died twice from cancer.

Let's face it: we know NOTHING about life and the universe around us. We only know what the scientists can tell us, and they haven't really clued in on this clearly yet.

Don't let it bother you. Have gratitudeg for havin a most marvelous experience, and having your mind slapped wide open to another possibility. After all, it has not harmed you, only mystefied you!

And YES, we could all be nuts, but I tend to doubt that. There are too many shared experiences world wide. Only our vanity gets in the way to blind us.

Consider this:

Suppose it is true: You have moved forward in time and space into a new dimension or parallel world that has something to do with the instruction of your soul
So then: What happened to your old self?

Did it die in the last world? Did it simply seem to disappear to those left behind?

Who knows? Just go with the flow and have faith that things are as they are supposed to be despite all our grinding of bone and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Everybody knows that Jim Morrison, Elvis, 2pac, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and every other celebrity that people cannot let go of are living on a tropical island sipping pina coladas and laughing.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I thought I saw Richard Nixon in a San Francisco starbucks last year.

Turns out he was actually a distant relative...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just to clear something up regarding the National Treasure films .
National treasure was about a secret code written on the back of the DOI . Charlotte was the name of the ship that was frozen in the Canadian arctic.

National Treasure 2 was about the assassination of Abe Lincoln.

Still on topic . I remember very clearly the death of Muhammed Ali being reported on TV when I was a boy in 1973. I recall running out of the house to tell my friends of the news . I also remember all my friends thinking I was mad, when it turned out he was still alive.
edit on 3-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

What were the details of Ali's death?

Maybe we can pic a celeb that has died in some of our minds and then maybe research far back enough where we can find something that coulda happened but didn't.

Because in my celeb story, my celeb didn't die. He just didn't exist.

And whats strange, there is hardly any reference of him on the web.

Which is baffling to me because he was part of one of the most influential rap groups of our time.

To be the only non black in NWA has to be more significant than what he is.

He's not even listed on the wiki page as being a member.

But there he is on the cover of their first album.

He co wrote their first semi hit song.

And what I have found out about Krazy-D, has been all recent.

Nothing about him before 2007 or 2008. Nothing.

It's like someone forgot to update the change in time.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I honestly can't remember the details of Ali's reported death , I was only 8 at the time . It was on the opening headlines of the 1 o'clock news . I remember running out to tell my friends .

I really do believe there is more to this subject than meets the eye and I wish that certain non believers would open their minds a little and give the people that have experienced it the benefit of the doubt .

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is sort of interesting, ultimately, that it is possible that reality shifts.

That it isn't merely some sort of psychological issue.

If true, it would mean that we never really get a solid grip on "reality".
edit on 4-4-2012 by akalepos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

This site seems to have good information on the guy you are referring to (I had honestly never heard of him)

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGuitar

This site seems to have good information on the guy you are referring to (I had honestly never heard of him)

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

Yeah. I saw that.

But why is that the only thing we can find?

Do you even remember him on the cover?

I have asked so many people. Nobody remembers him.

It's crazy!

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join