It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I read through the posts and I, too, remember Gary Coleman dying. I come to the end to post and see the post that he died and the date of that article is TODAY! WOW.

Billy Graham died! I remember it, too.

Not only about these actors but in things I've read lately. I will read something and go back to read it again and it is totally different sentences. Some were even sentences like 2 sentences back! I think I had a time displacement and it happened 2 weeks ago. I was sitting here and it felt like I got a very strong "Pressure" in my head like a headache but it was different. I then felt like I got thrown forward out of my body a few inches and snapped back. I was like WTF was that!!!???

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have spoken to my sister about this thread, and she remembers me talking about a celebrity that had died that is actually still alive today. However, she is one of those people that just blows these kinds of things off and doesn't believe in all the conspiracy theories that a lot of us do.

I was talking to her the night before Gary Coleman's death about the weird earthquakes that we have been having down the road from where I live. (We do not have any fault lines and there have never been any recorded earthquakes in this area.) Which in turn got me to talking about 2012, 9/11, LHC, etc...
Which in turn got her into saying that she was really tired and needed to get to bed. We said our goodbyes and I love yous.

The next day she called me freaked out. She said that she had been getting ready for bed, locking up and turning lights off, when she saw two bright flashes of light on her front porch. She said that they looked like camera flashes. She felt a very bad feeling like she should just go to bed and not check it out, so thats what she did.

The next day she was listening to sirius radio and an announcement was made that a star from Different Strokes had died, Todd Bridges. She thought that they were going to say Gary Coleman but they didn't. She rewound it THREE times to make sure that they said Todd instead of Gary and she swears that they did. So she recorded it. She said that she recorded it in case "things changed" like I had told her about in the "Dead Celebrities" post. Later she heard on the news that Gary Coleman had died with no mention of Todd Bridges, so she tried to replay the recording and it was just noise. She said that she immediately called me and with this plus the "camera flashes", she has now been struck with paranoia that she is being watched and it is my fault! I listened to the recording and it creeped me out. She is now wondering if they were trying to throw the death of Todd Bridges in the news to save Gary Coleman but she somehow screwed it up by taking notice of both announcements.

From a doubter to paranoid in one days time. I guess I have added another to our side!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You know I read a prediction for this year that stated that we would hear of celebs being cloned.

"Secret human cloning experiment attempts to clone famous persons."

www.psychics.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not so sure about the cloning thing. How could they have a clone that was as old as the actor currently is? I don't believe that they have a Multiplicity machine.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

I wasn't sure of it myself I just thought i'd mention it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Sorry I wasn't trying to attack or anything. I am just blown away by all of this. I need an explanation but they all seem so far fetched. The only sane explanation is that I misheard something or shoddy reporting, but I KNOW what I heard and saw! I also know that there were no retractions and if you serach for them, they are not there!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
AAAAAhhhhh....Is Imelda Marcos dead or ALIVE????!!!

I could have sworn I heard that she died, marked her off as dead in the back of my brain....and now she's baaaaack and trying to resurrect her "celebrity" status.

Please someone else tell me they heard she was dead????

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotgreenwasabi

I could have sworn I heard that she died, marked her off as dead in the back of my brain....and now she's baaaaack and trying to resurrect her "celebrity" status.

I remember hearing she died.

I also remember hearing Kirk Douglas had died. He is still alive. I am shocked.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I can't believe Dennis Hopper is dead...
So, I am having to post here in case he dies again, and I am forced to repeat myself.

ifmagazine.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.latimes.com...
artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I remember hearing she died

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Kimo from UFC/Pankration fame was said to have been dead by some retarded Troll (one man army) on the underground forums. But it was a trolling effort.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Anyone else remember Vin Scully dying? He's the sportscaster for the Dodgers. I thought he died a long time ago but he's still alive and kicking.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

I think it was The Dodgers themselves that have been presumed dead!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

LoL The boys in blue might be in a Zombie-state but will be back with a vengeance!

Vin is now 82 years old and still calling games, but I do recall him kicking the bucket. His Wiki page says he'll retire this year.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybeth

I remember hearing she died

I must be mistaken. I thought she died too. I remembered something about her having tons of shoes that they found when she died.

It was probably someone else. I wonder who?

reply to post by moonleaf

Todd Bridges is alive. I had heard there were rumors that he died after Gary Coleman's death, but they were just rumors. I'm guessing a newscaster went with the rumor that he was dead and your sister messed up somehow with her recording(or is just screwing with you).

I'm pretty sure I've been hearing semi-regular news reports about Gary Coleman. He ran for governor of California(or was rumored to be thinking about it) and I know he has had some legal troubles in recent years so I'm pretty sure this is the first time he's "died".

reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

I remember John Goodman being alive, but I'm surprised given his weight. He seems to not have much of a career anymore, but I still see him pop up from time to time. I believe he was in "Bee Movie".

I think his character died on Roseanne. Maybe that's what you're thinking about.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Mayson]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I just had lunch with George Steinbrenner. He had the salmon.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

OH S___! (censor circumvention)!

Now I KNOW I remember ERNEST B. is blanking dead!

I remember because I distinctly had the thought that I would give him a moment of silence becuse I liked him since I was a kid.. that was CABBIE! I said "Hey, Cabbie died" and was sad. Hrmm... This is kinda like the whole 'Australia being closer to the rest of the world instead of far away' thing... yea.. my gut says: timeline change. Really.

But I did LOL like a maniac when I read that he's still alive right now.. oh man.. that is a Mind F***!

Ciao4now RDDS

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

What did he have for dessert?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
False death report:

January, 2005: John Goodman.
An obituary that circulated by email claimed that the actor John Goodman had collapsed from a heart attack.

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sorry if I'm posting this in an older version of this topic. I just got quite a shock and immediately logged on here to find the topic about dead celebrities that are now alive and this is the first one that came up.

I'm actually not reporting on a dead celebrity now alive, but the fact that just now I saw for the SECOND time in MY life at least, that actor Kevin McCarthy of the 1950's Invasion of the Body Snatchers has died. According to what I just read on my homepage newslink, he died Saturday of this weekend.

When I clicked on the link on the homepage I did not expect to see Kevin McCarthy. It only said Invasion of the Body Snatchers star dead. I actually was worried they were going to say it was Donald Sutherland. I never expected it to be Kevin McCarthy because as far as I was concerned Kevin McCarthy had already died some time ago. Unfortunately I can't pinpoint in my memory when that was, but it was within the past 3 years I heard that news. I distinctly remember talking to my husband about it, since we were fans of the original movie and the remake. I haven't yet asked my husband if he recalls that conversation. I'm not even sure how to broach the topic with him because he's a hardcore skeptic of anything anomalous and the few other times I've tried to corroborate something similar with him, as soon as he finds out what the "facts" are supposed to be he instantly amends his recollection to match what the facts are.

Update: Not only does my husband not have a clue who I am talking about, he says he barely remembers either the original movie or the sequel. So much for him being a fan. I guess that just leaves me. So here I sit remembering something that apparently never happened and remembering an entirely different version of my husband.

edit on 12-9-2010 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2010 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Edit to update. First edit was to remove extraneous rambling.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join