It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Yeah, I agree on that.. many of these cases were way before the internet as we know it today was even thought of, and yes a news channel can and often do make mistakes, false claims etc.. but what about the following tributes to certain people? on multiple channels, with their family and loved ones mourning? or had they too just heard of their loved ones death on the news and went to a mistaken funeral? sorry the 'news report error' just doesnt hold any water for many of these cases posted on here in this thread..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I remember about 10 years ago reading that christopher reeves had died (was in the scottish daily record) ... only for me to find he was alive and stayed alive for a good amount of years after!"

i think the most well known one is kel mitchel from keenan and kel! (yes, he is alive!)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I BELEIVE Jim Morrison is alive and well some where on the northern west coast livin the life he always wanted....
Be well

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Keith Richards actually died 15 years ago, but nobody told him.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Kind of late in the game, but I have to say that I did hear of Billy Graham's death, as well as a couple others who aren't dead.

I know his wife died 3 years ago, but about 2 years ago there was a large newspaper spread about Rev. Billy Graham which said something to the effect of 'religious leader to many died recently in his home'. Yet here he is still alive. I heard the thing with David Suzuki too, and he just hosted a new episode of his show not more than a month ago.

Had these experiences even locally, a friend of mine whom I knew very well went to a relatives an hour away for spring break. This being in the late 90s while I was finishing highschool. Upon returning, he was an entirely different person along with most everyone else around, and they never remembered him as any different. Many instances where I know an event enough, eidetic memory helps, and the event is later said to be different enough where the outcome should have affected things now.

Been happening since before the internet, even if a rumor is powerful, you would think that the 'dead' person would hear about it and say something before it goes too far.

AwakeinNM: I don't think he'd care even if they did tell him.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Mr. jack]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
All these theories on time shifts are awesome. I like to keep my mind open to the possibility of something of this nature happening. I've read about people vanishing into thin air right in front of people. Where do they go? But here is a theory on this subject that actually doesnt have anyting to do with time shifts, but it belongs here I think because it has to do with celebrity deaths like the ones mentioned here. What I think might be happening is these people in wealthy positions (like these celebrities) are being taken out, and replaced with either a look alike or some sort of clone that can be used kinda like a manchurian candidate type scenario. Just a thought but who knows.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

their was no time shifts, just really shoddy reporting by the media!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaPrime

Binni The Jungle Girl (my neice's kid watches it) and Steve Irwin was on the show...

Now... He DID die. I know he did- took a sting ray barb to the heart. I read an article about 2- 3 weeks ago about some group wanting him up on charges for a stunt he did with his kid further back ( In another alternate universe, I guess) where he had his son (I think) within dangling distance of a croc or alligator.

Sometimes, I wonder if this crap isnt from some really nasty plot by some group to keep us all confused. Like the French train that never really crashed and killed 102 people- but there it was- reported for everyone to see.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Looking into the future is entirely possible! The train accident may well have been stopped.

Time travels slower the faster you go, clocks must compensate for it in orbit etc. The Earth they see is a bit in the future. An extremely fast object in orbit and or could see what those of us on the surface would consider the future. It’s good to see lives spared, but it does let the cat out of the bag.

In theory a super fast object would even receive broadcasts before they have been sent etc etc etc. I guarantee this simple notion has been studied at length and all related information is classified as hell.

The only real way I see would involve sending a device with record capabilities to ride on one of our magnetic field lines (or create your own using a stream of electricity, this would induce a field around the globe just the same as a metal cage protects you from lightning.) at as close to the speed of light as possible. It would see the earth in the future but also hit the other side of the Earth almost instantaneously. If the device could be made to survive then we would have a snap shot of the future.

If they’re looking into the future you would expect to see two things at least.
1. Record amounts of power use.
2. Aurora events (if the method above was used), or Strange happenings with the Earth’s Magnetic field. .

That said, its kind of a cozy feeling thinking that those who need to know may well know ahead of time.

God speed friends whoever you are!

P.S. Thanks for saving Norm!

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Billy Graham's wife died in 2007 and his health was getting poorer. I remember people saying that he wouldn't be far behind.

But I also thought he was dead. I thought I remembered a huge funeral for him and even liberal non-christian types like Hillary Clinton said a lot of good things about him when he died.

But according to the internet, he's alive. But I dont remember seeing or hearing about any of his activities in the last couple years.

Can time-shifts explain this? Yes.

Can mis-remembering (thanks for the new word, Roger Clemens!) explain this? Yes.

Can the internet lying to us explain this? Yes.

I'm not sure what to think here. I feel confused. Time shifts, in theory, can explain such confusion. But so can lies.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have not been able to read through the entire thread, and I am sure this has to have come up, but what about Leonard Nimoy?

I distinctly remember hearing on the news multiple times of his death. I had conversations about it with my father and various other people. Even as much as a year or more later I would see him in a commercial and say "didn't he die"

Now he is alive and well, playing Billy Bell on Fringe.

Another thing that strikes me as odd is that if you search for just the words "Leonard Nimoy" using Bing, one of the categories suggested in the search results is "Leonard Nimoy Death>>>>". Obviously I am not alone in this recolection if the search engine has enough people searching for Leonard Nimoy Death to suggest it as a search category...

Like I said, sorry if I am rehashing info that has already come up, hopefully at least the search result is new information.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"Macaulay Culkin is dead, oh yeah, he died like a year or two ago, drug overdose" this came from my neice (14) and my nephew (16) agreed with full sincerity tonight, I told them, "no, he's not, but his career is." And was happy I would have something to contribute to this thread when I got home.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Didn't his career die many years ago?

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think we have an answer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.foxnews.com...

"Our concepts of cause and effect will fly out the window," says Ben Bova, the science fiction author. "People will -- for various reasons -- try to fix the past or escape into the future. But we may never notice these effects, if the universe actually diverges. Maybe somebody already has invented a time machine and our history is being constantly altered, but we don’t notice the kinks in our path through time."

[edit on 8-4-2010 by moonleaf]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
their was no time shifts, just really shoddy reporting by the media!

I would love this to be true actually as I take no pleasure in theorising that time shifts or whatever you wish to call them are infringing upon my life and altering things within my life that I would rather not have altered.

My life is a busy confusion as it is without having this new complexity added to the mix and what next? Do I wake up one morning to find I have been married to Dave for the past twenty years rather than the woman I love in the present or do I get out of my car to say hello to Steve, the son I have never had but is suddenly running up the path to greet daddy because someone or something is doing something I cannot understand because I am considered a nothing and my life is irrelevant?

It is a humorous topic and I have chuckled at a few of the lighter hearted posts but if I think a little deeper then suddenly it seems to take a more sinister turn because madness is just around the corner from both sides of the coin as I see it. All it would take is to find a dead loved one of many years ago is not dead or a vice versa – kiss goodbye to sanity no matter how strong you might think you are.

Therefore I cannot buy the theory that it was all shoddy media reporting as the Billy Graham death was all over the mainstream news at the time of his “death” and I did take note of it and I made a passing comment about his visit to Scotland many years ago so no it was not bad media reporting as there was no retraction and it was big news for a couple of days.

On another note I spent my early years growing up to adulthood in a world devoid of Bob Dillon and the world seemed to have accepted his death and moved on with respectful remembrance whenever his name was mentioned - difficult to explain it but I will try.

You know how it is when people talk of Elvis Presley today in an abstract “Aye great music, cool guy” then move on with the conversation to something relevant to their day well that was how it was with Bob Dylan. “Aye great music, cool guy,” always said in the context of a man that had died a long time ago thus his name always tended to have a reverence to it as it was common knowledge he was long since dead.

That was the context but with no need to talk about the death because it was common knowledge that Dylan had long since left the land of the living in a drug fuelled fugue strong enough to have stopped his heart.

I am of the opinion that some kind of purposeful manipulation is in effect and I even think it may be becoming much more overt and if so then is that good news or bad news for the rest of us who are pouring scorn or sitting here highly suspicious and scratching our heads?

It is crazy I will admit that and in slipping on my tinfoil hat I still think our “timeline” for want of a better word is being altered either by natural means or by an intelligent force, probably human possibly not human.

Call me crazy I care not – something weird is definitely going on!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

So, I didn't just happen to catch a magazine article in a parallel universe? You believe that it is actually being purposefully manipulated?

That is really scary to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlieslies88
I have not been able to read through the entire thread, and I am sure this has to have come up, but what about Leonard Nimoy?

Wow, I remembered Leonard Nimoy being dead as well. I thought I was going crazy when I saw him casted for the new Star Trek film. I also recall my mom and myself both shocked when hearing that Walter Mathau had died, because we were both positive that he was already dead. I was also shocked to find out Mickey Rooney was alive and countless others have died twice that I can't recall.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

Originally posted by moonleaf So, I didn't just happen to catch a magazine article in a parallel universe? You believe that it is actually being purposefully manipulated? That is really scary to me.

My opinion is if you read a magazine you can no longer find that reported on events that could not be true then I see no reason to think that you have not experienced what so many other people have and are experiencing because I do not tend to buy into false reporting as easily as others might. In my experience such mistakes are very rare and when they happen there are hurried retractions.

With respect though I do not think you should be scared I think you should be outraged instead at least until it is ascertained if the alterations to our lives are being done with intelligent purpose or if it is a natural occurrence somehow related to something that is happening in the universe that we cannot explain or understand yet.

In my opinion the time to get scared is if you wake up in 1984 or wake up in a world where the majority of the human race is filling hermetically sealed cattle carts on the way to the abattoir to feed the trans-dimensional overlords that happened to have broken into our universe.

Otherwise show that fear the door sir, “he ain’t welcome anymore” -

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why are we seeing the changes with the lives of celebrities? I mean, I know that they are in the spotlight, so we would notice a change there. But are the changes that we see being done intentionally to save these celebrities from death or is that just a by-product of some other change?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
Why are we seeing the changes with the lives of celebrities? I mean, I know that they are in the spotlight, so we would notice a change there. But are the changes that we see being done intentionally to save these celebrities from death or is that just a by-product of some other change?

I think this also happens to common everyday people as well we just do not hear about it or notice. I talked to a man last week that I felt for sure had died a few months back. I just kept my mouth shut to keep from looking like a nut and let it go.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join