It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Scotty died once. July 20th of 2005. He was 85 years old, had Alzheimers, Parkinson's disease, Diabetes, and pumonary fibrosis. He had not made a public appearance since 1997 due to his health, but I promise you he was still living, he did not die and then come back to life later only to die again.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Billy Graham is as old as Methusala, but he is not dead, and has not been previously dead either. He did say when his wife passed that he wished to be buried beside her whenever he does die, but that day has yet to come.

Oral Roberts on the other hand, is dead. And I promise he will stay that way. It is possible that this is the mix up, both are Evangelists , both are famous, both are old....ect.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
OK now hubby is 'seeing' dead people too..

Not really a celebrity but people from the UK will know her... On the news today there was a peice on Sarah Payne.... The mother was on there yet both hubby and I remember her dying a few months ago... we even remember either her brother or son being on TV saying how he would carry on fighting for sarahs law....

Hubby says he thinks it was a brain tumour and I think it was heamorage...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
OK now hubby is 'seeing' dead people too..

Not really a celebrity but people from the UK will know her... On the news today there was a peice on Sarah Payne.... The mother was on there yet both hubby and I remember her dying a few months ago... we even remember either her brother or son being on TV saying how he would carry on fighting for sarahs law....

Hubby says he thinks it was a brain tumour and I think it was heamorage...

check this...

Sarah Payne's mother seriously ill

and this...

Sara Payne 'improves' after brain surgery

The confusion comes from the fact that Sarah Payne's mother is called Sara Payne

hope this helps.

peace out,

korg.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by CaptChaos

Scotty died once. July 20th of 2005. but I promise you he was still living, he did not die and then come back to life later only to die again.

Just a suggestion... It was ages ( possible years ) later that Scotty's ashes were put aboard a rocket to be jettisened in space. The rocket failed and Scotty is now with the fishes. This may account for the memory of Scotty "dying" twice.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Well the main theory people have been throwing around is changing timelines or going into slightly altered universes. if that is the case in these, than the old headlines and stories wouldn't be there anymore in the new universe where the person never died. And though some of these things could be obvious accounts of false memory or bad reporting, a lot of them don't seem to add up at all.

Perhaps you just have trouble believing this because you've never had the experience of being absolutely positive of one thing and having several memories of it and then someone telling you that never happened and then not being able to find evidence that it happened. But those types of situations have happened to me a lot, and believe me it's no fun thing to have your memories questioned.

Anyway, as I said in an earlier post, the thing about proof is is that you can never really have absolute proof. Anyones proof can be deemed as false or photoshopped. Proof can also be contradicted with someone elses proof and a cycle begins. This isn't a criminal trial, it's something much bigger than that, and there will never be solid proof one way or another. So this whole thing is just a matter of faith and personal experience.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Originally posted by Helghast1
to all the people that thought billy graham died. it was actually his wife and G W bush did attend it. so you guys are just getting confused

No I for one am not confused. I am absolutely certain Billy Graham had died and it was definitely not his wife because at the time of his death (mid 1990’s?) one media news station which I think was STV did a piece on him. I spoke to my wife about this at the time and we talked about his visit to Edinburgh in rather negative terms.

I spoke to her last night about Billy Graham and his death and she gave me the very same look that my godson’s mother gave me when I told her that she had named her son after the dead Bob Dillon who is now all of a sudden – alive.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

Yes, you and everybody else is getting Billy Graham mixed up with Jimmy Baker, he died in the ninties following a scandal, then oral roberts dies who isn't as well known, but is still known and people just got their wires crossed. On a sidenote, I had no idea that Billy Grahams wife died, I really wasn't into any of that and consider none of them any great loss.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why isn't easier, saner or more rational to think either, you people misunderstood something, the media mis-spoke, you're confusing people/celebrities or these are just rumors?

Parallel universe? And.... our mere-mortal epiphany to this realization (not to mention PROOF) is.....a celebrity dying and resurrecting?
I think it's silly and pretty pathetic that this society is so caught up with the Hollywood world. I bet more people know the lives of movie stars than they do politicians, explorers, scientists or spiritual leaders. So sad!

Now personally I am waiting for Andy Kaufman or Sam Kinison to reappear as the prank of the century!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudFossil
Wikipedia, that wonderful source of misinformation, had Rush Limbaugh dying in Hawaii the other day. Some alternative universe or torn matrix??? Nah, just wishful thinking on their part.

I think I can dig that...that's the whole universe's wishful thinking....hey maybe that means soon? Naaaaaaah, only the good die young.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I have been reading this and what struck me is that this has happened in my life as well but not just with celebrity deaths. I know a teleevaglinist died in 2008 or 2009 and I thought it was Billy Graham. I remember on the Westboro Baptist site they stated Billy Graham was burning in hell. They only do this if someone dies. I thought it was odd because they are supposed to be christains?(BY the way I was the site for research purposes because I do NOT agree with them.)
A maJor event that just changed for me recently was MT ST Helen's expolsion. Supposedly the offical history record is the huge eruption that killed an elderly man Harry Truman(not the ex president.) and the photographer happened May 8,1980. I remember this happening March 1983. I was 8 years old. I remember reading National Geographic and hearing a lot about it on the news. I was in second grade at the time.
In May 1980 I was in not even in school yet. I was only 5 years old and did not read by myself. I read this magazine by myself without any help! I also remember the people on the news in washington bundled up because it was cold outside.
I know there is a thread on here somewhere that talks about a time shift or something. I think this is real! The LHC experiment might have tampered with the timeline.
I also remember hearing on the news that the LHC experiment was sucessful in creating a mini black hole. It was huge news and it was the topic of many conversations including a post on here which has disaapeared.

The LHC thing was an internet hoax and "disappeared" to the HOAX sect. of ATS...it was an April Fools day joke.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I swear a few years back there was a news broadcast saying that Paul Mccartney was the last living beatle.

Turns out Ringo is still alive, and has been alive for a while! lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
One of the latest conspiracy theories I read in FHM was that Sir Paul McCartney actually died not long after John Lennon .. and that the Paul McCartney that we see today on our screens .. is actually a stand-in .. thats why he looks so vastly different to how he use to look ! I didnt know whether to laugh or actually consider the possibility .. as I always say if you want the truth go to the movies .. its all there ! Anyone got any thoughts on this ?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Yes, you and everybody else is getting Billy Graham mixed up with Jimmy Baker, he died in the ninties following a scandal, then oral roberts dies who isn't as well known, but is still known and people just got their wires crossed. On a sidenote, I had no idea that Billy Grahams wife died, I really wasn't into any of that and consider none of them any great loss.

As far as I know, Jim Bakker is still among the living. Tammy Faye Bakker died in 2007. Jerry Falwell also died in 2007.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think it happens with regular people too. I just heard from a friend from high school, and she tells me her mom is still doing fine.

I was told she had died of cancer many years ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by ldyserenity

As far as I know, Jim Bakker is still among the living. Tammy Faye Bakker died in 2007. Jerry Falwell also died in 2007.

Ok It's probably Jerry Falwell I meant, I think that he had a scandal maybe then before his death? I doon''t pay attention cause as I have said not into the evangelistic Garbage and that is the right term for it, garbage. Like I said before none of them is any great loss...lol. Oh I think people are also getting Jim Morisson confused with Bob Dylan, as that's who died many years ago due to overdosing, not Bob Dylan. Still I have experienced some inconsistencies with deaths, like Bobcat I thought he was dead and now I know the person who told me was in fact who told me he had died now says he only ever heard of him being blackballed in Hollywood????
Maybe I do have a faulty memory, but also thought that GAry Coleman and Nelson Mandela was dead. There may be something to this phenomena, but a lot of times It just boils down to faulty memory, sadly, but that could be another conspiracy, like maybe the PTB are putting chemicals in our food and water making us less intelligent, leading to all sorts of false memory.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This thread is a trip

especially the Billy Graham posts. since I don't even really own a TV nor watch it that much anymore, I don't recall when he supposedly passed as announced on TV. I however asked my mom, who also met him when she was a child in the bible belt, if she thought he died a while back. She said yea! he died not that long ago. And I asked are you a 100% sure, but she said she just remembered him being very sick, and was sure he just passed away. But who knows whats happening here lol, its still amusing how so many people thought this man died

[edit on 24-1-2010 by juveous]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The premature news that someone has died is a simple form of Black Magic which works by people believing in certain events to be true. They then come true.

It's like praying but you don't know that you are doing it.

This is done to harm the individual in question.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
The premature news that someone has died is a simple form of Black Magic which works by people believing in certain events to be true. They then come true.

It's like praying but you don't know that you are doing it.

This is done to harm the individual in question.

If that's the case then why ISN'T RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD????
I know there are tons of people who are praying for the end of his droll tyrades!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2

Aquarius, I am a very open minded person. I 'see' things as well. I am thought to have a very good pre cognitive skill as well. I have deja vu on a regular basis and have always attributed that to the posibility of time ovelapping at times. However the issue at hand is the naming of several celebrities and claiming they are back from the dead or died more than once. It would be very convenient to claim that no reports exsist because they were erased in a time lapse, however that invloves more than just the person who died and came back and is living. That would mean that the reporters, the doctors, family members, and all of the public had to have memories erased and/or altered in order for that theory to work. So if everyone's memories were erased, altered or anything like that, why do you claim to have a memory of it? And do you really think that George Wendt or Billy Graham are important enough men that they were hand picked to be the resureccted? Someone with this kind of power could take over the world, resurect an anti christ or Hitler...there are enough evil and power hungry people in the world to be knocking down doors for such an ability.

Face it, this is a case of mistaken memories and identities, and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

well let me play devils advocate for a moment, you said why would the person with such powers choose to bring these people back as opposed to the anti christ/ Hitler? Maybe these were just test runs conducted on people that arnt overly promenant, people he/she/it didnt think would really cause a huge ripple in the space time fabric. just a theory on that.

as far as me thinking that BG died, i know he did deep in my soul i know he did, i have actualy never heard of the guy that people are saying im confusing him with. I find it highly doubtfull that i would confuse BG for some one i have never heard of, but maybe were all just crazy and should be in the looney bin.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join