It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Anmarie96
I have started a new Thread with regard to the CA/Mex quakes as not to clog up a quake watcher Thread with volcano watcher issues
Originally posted by westcoast
Originally posted by MoorfNZ
Magnitude 4.5 OFF THE COAST OF OREGON (Preliminary magnitude — update expected within 15 minutes)
* Friday, April 09, 2010 at 01:27:11 UTC
* Thursday, April 08, 2010 at 04:27:11 PM at epicenter
Location 44.204°N, 128.815°W
Depth 12 km (7.5 miles) set by location program
Region OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
* 374 km (232 miles) WNW (286°) from Barview, OR
* 374 km (232 miles) WNW (290°) from Bandon, OR
* 375 km (233 miles) W (270°) from Yachats, OR
* 455 km (283 miles) W (274°) from Eugene, OR
* 508 km (316 miles) WSW (255°) from Portland, OR
[edit on 8-4-2010 by MoorfNZ]
I felt this quake!!! I was sitting here trying to find any trace of it but it just wasn't showing up yet. I knew right away. Like a 'thud' you might get from a very large truck going by, only there wasn't one. No rolling or anything, just the bang.
Check out my earlier thread one page back. The mountains are a little uneasy today!