It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
I was just reviewing the quakes in the CA/MEX swarm. Did anyone notice that we did in fact have foreshocks to the 7.2? Is the 7.2 the main event or a forshock? Heres a list of prior quakes to the 7.2.
Originally posted by MoorfNZ
Magnitude 4.5 OFF THE COAST OF OREGON (Preliminary magnitude — update expected within 15 minutes)
* Friday, April 09, 2010 at 01:27:11 UTC
* Thursday, April 08, 2010 at 04:27:11 PM at epicenter
Location 44.204°N, 128.815°W
Depth 12 km (7.5 miles) set by location program
Region OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
* 374 km (232 miles) WNW (286°) from Barview, OR
* 374 km (232 miles) WNW (290°) from Bandon, OR
* 375 km (233 miles) W (270°) from Yachats, OR
* 455 km (283 miles) W (274°) from Eugene, OR
* 508 km (316 miles) WSW (255°) from Portland, OR
[edit on 8-4-2010 by MoorfNZ]