It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by rasalhague
At the moment, I would be more concerned with Long Valley as that has been a shaking!
MAP 3.9 2010/07/24 02:29:41 32.718 -115.987 3.2 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
[edit on 23-7-2010 by Anmarie96]
Originally posted by MoorfNZ
The two 6+'s have been revised to:
* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 05:35:01 UTC
* Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 01:35:01 PM at epicenter
Location 6.194°N, 123.596°E
Depth 563.9 km (350.4 miles)
Region MORO GULF, MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
* 136 km (85 miles) SSW (212°) from Cotabato, Mindanao, Philippines
* 176 km (109 miles) W (273°) from General Santos, Mindanao, Philippines
* 183 km (113 miles) S (177°) from Pagadian, Mindanao, Philippines
* 965 km (600 miles) E (81°) from BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, Brunei [/quote
Upgraded to 6.5