It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

You posted.." “During this time frame, he said he witnessed an accident in which a boy's feet were sheared off after he was teleported.

A boy?

What is a boy doing being involved in something so hush hush?
Was the boy aware or was he under the influence? "

Heres my intake on this.

What if...

All the so-called alien abductions are simply carried out by various black op agents which take individuals for experimentation. That how a "Boy" could have been used in the above time experment. Then they simply re-program the person mind with a set of experinces. I.E. Alien abduction scenario, then drop you off somewhere where you wake up and have missing time. Lets say you try that regressive hypno stuff and all you get is the alien abduction stuff. Which everyone keeps repeating. But in reality its what was planet in your sub-consious as a cover story. The real event stays washed from your minds as the black ops professionals get to use HUMANS for experiemntation and not have to worry about the effects. They keep tabs on there live test subjects over the years. And the ones which work out well they can re-use until there minds are broken.

Just my thoughts ont he subject. Course if this was true, it would mean that the people in charge of the Black ops projects are truly without empathy for the human race, a very cold customer. Some would say evil, some would say reptile.

Hmmmm...

::waves fingers in front of your face:: "its all swamp gas and chinese lanterns"...::snaps fingers::

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What with this time travel stuff, past experiments and predictions of the future, are we going to suddenly see all this combined with the latest news on free energy?

follow the link....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we seeing pieces of a jigsaw coming together?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
What with this time travel stuff, past experiments and predictions of the future, are we going to suddenly see all this combined with the latest news on free energy?

follow the link....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we seeing pieces of a jigsaw coming together?

Hi,

Yes we are seeing the pieces of a jigsaw coming together. EVERYTHING including all technologies will blend into ONE!

IMHO - Andrew D. Basiago's fictional stories make me puke. However there are lots of real inventors out there such as Bill Chapell (of Ovilus fame) who recently had a countdown clock to REAL TIME TRAVEL on his site which currently has... VANISHED! Keep an eye out though for anything from him in next few months!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The time period late 60's early 70's ties in nicely with J.J.Benitez's book ·El Caballo De Troya" that tells of two airforce personel who where sent back in time to witness the last days of Jesus. Their "voyage" starts the day of the signing of the peace treaty to end Vietnam.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think time travel ties into what CERN is going to do in 2012. I think we are all going to be taken in a time loop.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I think time travel ties into what CERN is going to do in 2012. I think we are all going to be taken in a time loop.

i was thinking this the other day.
Cern doing something with time and we start all over again. Or this one we will have multi earths surrounding us that resemble different time periods of the past and we will be able to travel to them and go back in time.

Sounds crazy I know but a cool theory that could be added too.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

CERN's playing a dangerous game. dark matter, black holes etc etc.
If theres a accident there, we wont be taken in a time loop, we'll be taken in an ambulance, thats if the world does'nt implode and we're all sucked into a "blackhole vortex thingy". and disintergrated.
edit on 5-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is just a rehash of the old "Project Mantauk:" story. Dont remember the author but the book was put out many years ago and told the story of experiments carried out at a base in Mantauk NY. Kids were kidnapped and were put into a machine that projected them into the future. They would see a wasted city scape and a fountain that had a Pegasus statue. This was done in the early 70's late 60's and the city was supposed to be in the future around 2015. Supposedly they could see all kinds of events leading up to 2015 but nothing but destroyed landscpaes beyond that. Supposedly the machine could also manifest the thoughts of the kids straped to it and this lead to incidents of kids projecting monsters that attacked and destroyed parts of the complex. I actually heard the story from a friend many years before I saw the book. This friend was in the Coast Guard and the story was floating around their crews. He has seen some video that was being passed around that told the story and showed the remains of the base this occured at. I didnt really put much stock in it because its to far out there. The base in question was an old Air defence base where Nike anti-aircraft missles were deployed. These were atomic missles from the 50's that were designed to destroy large incoming fleets of Soviet bombers well out over the Atlantic. After ICBM's came into play and the bomber fleets were mothballed the missles were removed. The base took on other projects but was shut down years later. I figure the damage to the base that was shown on the video was simply due to time and not mind monsters going crazy.

Time travel is not possible Space cannot be warped and wormholes are science fiction. Just like most of what passes for modern cosmology and physics.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
made mistake...

edit on 5-1-2012 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I wouldnt be too quick to discount time travel/teleportation being a possibility, at the end of the day, who the f*ck knows!

We're not the elite and will never know whats going on behind the scenes. We know nothing! Look how far we came in only 100 years. Technology and science are moving at such a pace that we cant keep up.

How do we even know if they didnt just time travel from 2050 to the 1960's and just give them the technology or maybe its just one of the flesh for techs deals with the greys?

Who knows, anything is possible...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Let me clarify. Physical Time travel is not possible. I do believe that seeing into the future or past is possible but not actually going there. Seeing into the future is not however 100% accurate. I think of it as analogus to what is know in electronics as Return Loss or Reflection. An electronic signal sent down a conductor will reflect a small amount of that signal back up the conductor. This can be measured and tuned but it is not the complete signal and does not contain all the information.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Yep. Either alien abductions or Guantanamo Bay prisoners...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
AS much as I'd like to believe time travel exists,
I think it is fantasy.

Time (earths concept of it) occurs because the earth evolves around the sun while spinning.

You cannot reverse it or go backwards or forwards.

Call me old fashioned, but I believe it is pure fantasy, muck like religion!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join