It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+219 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

w ww.examiner.com

A second whistle-blower, this one a physicist, has emerged to confirm the existence of U.S. government development of time travel technology and emphasize the importance of the real-world application of such technology for achieving planetary sustainability.

Dr. David Lewis Anderson, director of the Anderson Institute, emerged publicly in a two-hour interview on December 23, 2009 to give an extensive account of his time control research for the U.S. Air Force, which he later continued at....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's one of those things that just leaves you doubting your own existence.. doubting everything you see and hear around you. Doubting that the person you bump into down the street exists.

It almost shatters 'reality' in a way that you are constantly asking questions.

This is obviously something that is being taken rather seriously by some people;

Mr. Basiago made his public revelations about U.S. governmental involvement in time travel initially in an August 31st interview by Jessica Schab posted on YouTube and then again during a November 11th interview on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. His revelations on Coast to Coast AM are summarized as follows:

“Andrew D. Basiago discussed his experiences within a secret DARPA program “Project Pegasus” and what he claimed to be the true history of U.S. time travel research and teleportation technology... from the years 1969 to 1972.

Perhaps some of you had heard the C2C interview?
This is all relatively new news for me though.. maybe i'm a bit out of touch...

But there is something in this report that really does touch me.. and it sends shivers down my spine...

“During this time frame, he said he witnessed an accident in which a boy's feet were sheared off after he was teleported.

A boy?

What is a boy doing being involved in something so hush hush?
Was the boy aware or was he under the influence?

This raises many serious questions and thoughts. After the Philadelphia Experiment ( en.wikipedia.org... ) this report of the boys feet being cut off sounds a very large bell...

Or is it all hokum?

w ww.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Time travel is a fascinating topic, it's amazing to think that the government could have been organizing our lives since the very begging. Didn't catch the coast to coast interview but would love to hear how this all plays out or if it just fizzles out...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is an on going thread I put up last night on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris_Caine

The report itself gives links to all the other info and to the project.

It might be worth you keeping an eye on those.

It's all pretty mind numbing when you consider everything..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Oh.. sorry about that...

thanks for letting us know.

Please add further comments to other thread..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You can travel to a past state of the universe, and quite possibly participate in it, but that still doesn't mean that you've traveled back in time. Universal time would still be moving forward, to the "being" residing outside of the highest dimension. No matter what actions we choose, no matter how many times we travel to a past state or future state and live in and/ or change it, time still moves forward for that being(it's just that for that being, every moment represents every possibility.)

It may seem like a matter of semantics. After all, if you can travel to a past state and live in it, then technically, you've traveled back in time. However, that is only from our point of view. To the being residing outside of the highest dimension, time is eternal.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I started a thread on this a while back...

Climategate - Chronovision, Looking Glass and the Delphi Oracle.

I suspect global leaders have been using this device for some time now...
...that it is the motive behind the Copenhagen agenda...
...that it is an electronic form of Clairvoyance...
...similar to the ancient Greek's use of the Delphi Oracle.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I find it interesting as this sort of goes well with another thread running at the moment, about dead celebrates that are now alive. I am starting to wonder if the entire world is being manipulated, sound crazy i know ,but just the other day there was another thread about how people were feeling that time is seems to be changing speed, and then there was another post about the sun being in a different place. I have a feeling that it could all tie together in some way.

So a theory, does anyone think its possible that with some of the tech available today, that there may be some kind of bubble being put around the earth, say with a machine like HAARP, or something like that, and time is being deliberately altered in that bubble, only thing is the human internal clock and brain is still remembering things that either were before, or have been, and we are getting confused about it.

It does seem a bit strange I just think something is going on here, most people are not noticing because its either happening on such a large scale, or in small pockets, and that's where we are noticing things. I don't know is it just a coincidence that all these things could tie in, or are we all going mad?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They could manipulate events and we wouldn't even know it, as we'd be in a different fork in the road so to speak.
The new sequence of events would happen, but only in an alternate reality.

Weirdly, we could be in one of those alternate realities right now, and our unmanipulated timeline could be carrying on as we speak. In that timeline, we might be thinking about this timeline we are in now, wondering if this timeline is the correct one or not.

It's all very confusing....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
imagine if this technology was in the hands of any other nation.
there would be mass hysteria to an unprecendented level

i'm sure they will study the butterfly effect before manipulating too much of history, but it's only a matter of time

the owner of this machine can basically become a god if he wanted to

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this guy Anderson is not "another" whistleblower (if you are referring to Basiago as the first whistleblower). In his interview on Coast to Coast w/ George Noory, Basiago specifically reported that the 2 individuals that he would like to substantiate his story are Donald Rumsfeld and Bill Richardson.

That interview with Anderson is just terrible.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Time travel is not difficult to achieve, nor is there one way to get there. It's just damn expensive.

You've already heard of Dr. Mallet's time machine under construction. But you could get far more better stuff going with the application of super fluids to slow down light. If you try and trap light in a circular path, it hits the back of the projector of photons. Super fluids hold it back for enough time for the projector to move. Then just make more trapped. Enough photons compressed into a small path will bend space time. More simpler but expensive methods include. an electrically charges hollow cylinder which a negatively charged super fluid inside, with an additional solid charged cylinder inside. This prevents a central singularity from forming. Instead, the highly compressed cold super fluid further compresses from electric charge. It can't form a singularity though, because that center cylinder is resisting their push inward. Instead you force a singularity with volume. A paradox in and of itself, but it can't do anything else. The singularity forms in the cylinder vacuum between the two charged cylinder. spinning this creates an ergosphere. The event horizon is almost there, but not. If you put a ship in the ergosphere, it goes faster than light relative to the earth. Put the humans on the border between the ergosphere and the almot-event horizon, and you don't get any age affect, because you're at Earth's relativity.

using this can be used to create a time machine. But only forward in time. Going backward in time might require wormholes. If this craft could find one, it could go back in time, assuming the hole went back. If you sent an entangled particle through the almost instantaneous time a wormhole is formed and then collapsed, then the particle's brother particle is still now, with it's entangled brother in the past. untangle the one now, and it sends a signal to it brother in the past. This flow of information forces the wormhole to remain open. Send particles in behind this invisible instantaneous signal to the past, and you create a sustainable wormhole. Matter cannot be destroyed, so the wormhole must remain open.

My two cents. We're about 30 years away from the most primitive devices above. so if the army wants one, and they're supposedly a decade ahead of the civilian world always, then they might be starting up the program.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I feel kind of bad for not taking Basiago seriously now.
doh.

Peace,
Abductee

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just fpound this on the BBC news site..

Is this one of the ways they introduce information from the future? Are we being duped into believing that we have 'experts' who can make these 'predictions'??

What advances can we expect in the world of technology and gadgetry over the next decade?

BBC News has assembled a crack team of techies, inventors and futurologists to make their predictions - meet 'The Future Squad'.

Scientist Robin Mannings, Futurologist Ian Pearson, Inventor Trevor Baylis, Journalist Tom Dunmore and Researcher Will Davies give their views.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm at a lost of words. I am skeptical about this subject and think that this is either fake or an elobrate hoax. On the other hand. I do believe in the phillidpha project and that other one. What was it called? rainbow project? I honestly do believe if we were to make such gateway than we would obviously have the past or other "things" coming out of the gate. I honestly do believe that we do have the power to create such a thing, but we would lose control and the destination of a gate would be unpredictable. Than you have to wonder where the gate was going. another dimension that could create chaos to ours. a negative world? a universe comprised up with atomic solar energy. Too many varibles for man to be foolin with.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
can u copy paste a real person saying things about time travel study? I really tried to read the article

but then it started saying some bull about webot and I couldnt take it anymore

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am very intrigued by this whole subject and fully believe that there is something akin to time travel happening in the interdimentional multiverse by certain factors of the military-industrial complex. One only has to listen to Lockheed Martin's Boyd Bushman talk in his noble, new age fashion to know that huge discoveries are happening and new technologies being developed way beyond the reaches of most peoples current imagination.

However, two things raise interesting questions about this so called 'disclosure'.

1) Donald Rumsfeld was supposedly privy and involved at some level in the Time Travel project. I find this hard to believe, judging by his appalling performance in his role as Defense Secretary. History will surely judge him as one of the least effective DS's of all time. What benefit did the time travel technology have on his career?

2) The DARPA/ Project Camelot connection. Project Camelot has been effectively debunked and individuals associated lost credibility many, many times. What is the exact link between the time travel project and Project Camelot? Certainly this raises a red flag in my mind until we know more about the link.

Still. I maintain an open mind to all of the time travel methods outlined in the associated documents. I almost certainly expect that some of this will be born out to be truth.. even if amongst the usual disinformation.

Roll on 2012.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by 50405040]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Great find, thanks for posting, it's fascinating stuff isn't it?

I read this post next week you know.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've read about the philedelphia experiment and it's not hard to imagine that they may have improved the technologies since then. They've been spending billions of dollars trying to figure out how this stuff works, and they get what they pay for, or they wouldn't be paying for it. . .

The technology that we are allowed to know about and own is only a fraction of what is available to the elite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join