It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Orders Immediate Execution Of CIA Agents In Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
There was a time that Presidents would leak information about CIA agents, now they just kill them.
What's so hard to believe about this?
Ona can almost already hear Obama say something like "Go ahead and report on that story, nobody will ever believe it anyway because people love me."

There is just no limit to the amount of BS people will spout is there?

"One can almost hear", you can "almost" be right too, does that matter?
If there were a thread of evidence I could see speculation.

But why just believe anything any rag prints unless being deluded is the only way you can deal with Obama being POTUS.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Once again...consider the source. Google 'Sorcha Faal'. I know it's always a delight for some to slag the Prez...but really, the source of this drivel is a tad...suspect?

Johnny, save your breath. I'm afraid most ATS posters don't bother to actually read anything past the OP headline, never mind the author, who as you said is a very well-known hoaxer. I can't believe the number of posters who actually treated this as real news, and it isn't even April 1st.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Did he really order the execution of these agents?

are there any other scource for this?. i cannot find anything else on Google news search.

I think it is just a sensationlist headline, with false information in the article. to send traffic to the website.

If the recent Nobel Peace Prize winner, really ordered the execution of these men. why would such a ignificant website pick it up first? why wasn't there a public press hearing?

Nah.. obumba is a metrosexual eunuch who lacks the stones to say anything that brazen...

It would be more of a "Clear and Present Danger" (movie) moment where upon being briefed by an adviser this incident was going to cause more trouble than it's worth, the prosthetic president would bark at one of his jackal lackeys to "make it disappear"... followed by a bogus cover story that would be splattered all over the media with the force of the bursting bowels of a Camel with screaming diarrhea ...

The leaked story would clearly spell out what happened for mass public consumption... but the details wouldn't exactly add up leaving those who ask questions or offer alternative views to swim in the murky pool of "conspiracy"... we'll find out what actually happened in 10 years or so if we're still around.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal again? These are not facts but fiction (or hoax).

Please read:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Johnny, save your breath. I'm afraid most ATS posters don't bother to actually read anything past the OP headline, never mind the author, who as you said is a very well-known hoaxer. I can't believe the number of posters who actually treated this as real news, and it isn't even April 1st.

Are you saying, Doc, "Once a moron, always a moron"?

Happy New Year Y'all!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Barry doesnt have the balls or knowledge of how to pull something like this off let alone speak without the use of a teleprompter and prepared words.
BUT..... there are those who know very well how to get things done.

"I’ve just been given a list of the most recent casualties in Vietnam. We’re losing too damned many people over there. It’s time for us to get out. The Vietnamese are not fighting for themselves. We’re the ones who are doing the fighting. After I come back from Texas, that’s going to change. There is no reason for us to lose another man over there. Vietnam is not worth another American life." --President Kennedy, speaking to his Assistant Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff on 21 November 1963, the day before his assassination, James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters

"The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact.... They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise, but are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection." --Henry Wallace, U.S. Vice President under Franklin Roosevelt, "The Danger of American Fascism", The New York Times, 9 April 1944

"A need to know operation is central, not only to the CIA, but for organized crime or anything else. The information is imparted to individuals on a need to know basis. If you try to inquire, just one time, if you show some curiosity, just one time, as to what is going on, then you won't be around. You'll either be dead, or you'll be ostracized. Not only is it isolation from top to bottom, but latterly as well." --Chaucey Holt, CIA contract agent and Mafia associate (also identified as one of the "three tramps" photographed in Dealey Plaza), interviewed by John Craig, Phillip Rogers and Gary Shaw for Newsweek magazine, 19 October 1991

In every story there's always some truth and there's always some fabrication.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You said it, not me.
Happy New Year to our friends up north. I hope it's a good one for you and yours.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Barry doesnt have the balls or knowledge of how to pull something like this off let alone speak without the use of a teleprompter and prepared words.
BUT..... there are those who know very well how to get things done.

I love it! You are actually using a HOAX as a venue to carry on your routine! I pay attention as an observer...it's a 'big picture' thing. But to jump on a bandwagon of any stripe in order to get in just one more shot is nothing short of pathetic.

Yes, Doc, you done told me, but I couldn't let it go...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well now that it is a confirmed HOAX.
Let's just continue the rhetoric over a nonexistent issue.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well now that it is a confirmed HOAX.
Let's just continue the rhetoric over a nonexistent issue.

You got it right Slayer. One thing you can say about these people is they are consistent. They never let the truth get in the way of an opportunity to make some false claim if it somehow includes the words, Obama, progressive, or Health care.

There are real issues to push the GOV on, but those are overlooked.

It's easier for some reality challenged moron to insult the POTUS, call him a Eunuch and just rant on about a complete fantasy.

Guaranteed stars and flags for the most pathetic bottom feeders.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Alxandro

One can definatly hear you simply making things up straight out of your rear end!
Good Lord, how pathetic!

Hey I can make one especially for you if you like.
... want some fries with that?

What's pathetic is that you actually believe such an event is not possible because no President, especially Obama, would ever give such orders.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by OldDragger

One can definatly hear you simply making things up straight out of your rear end!
Good Lord, how pathetic!

Hey I can make one especially for you if you like.
... want some fries with that?

What's pathetic is that you actually believe such an event is not possible because no President, especially Obama, would ever give such orders.

Any President may find himself or herself having to issue such an order.
If I had thought Obama was incapable of doing things like that I would never have supported his candidacy.

The problem is that there is no evidence at all that this is what happened.

I supported Obama and if he did that, and it wasn't for a valid reason, I'd be the first to jump all over it.

You can't just make it up.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

It's funny how these kinds of stories always come out after events happen, and are never used to predict a future event. If these sources are so knowledgable, then you'd expect more than a reactive response to events, and more of a forecast instead.

And it's ironic how the source is called beforeitsnews! Haha! These kinds of sites take stories from the news and then modifies them to fit with other stories. It's imaginative and clever as a work of fiction, but is not news of any sort.

Correct to put into the hoax category.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm sure that reason is in addition to the other more relevant & logical reasons why this thread is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You obviously are reading more into it than I ever intended. I wont validate any skorcha fail scribblings, yet at the same time I've learned over the years, to stop saying "never could happen" as well.
The inuendo as to "routine'? I have no idea what youre assuming.
The only routine here for me is to try and keep an open mind, learn some things, share some things, enjoy myself and everynowandthen have a good laugh. judge not.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You obviously are reading more into it than I ever intended. I wont validate any skorcha fail scribblings, yet at the same time I've learned over the years, to stop saying "never could happen" as well.
The inuendo as to "routine'? I have no idea what youre assuming.
The only routine here for me is to try and keep an open mind, learn some things, share some things, enjoy myself and everynowandthen have a good laugh. judge not.

What I refer to as 'your routine' is simply a propensity to look at the world through "I hate Obama" glasses, and to take any excuse to fire some shots. You don't like him. Good...we get it. So move along and find the wit to conduct a civilized discourse without sputtering. Please.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

What I refer to as 'your routine' is simply a propensity to look at the world through "I hate Obama" glasses, and to take any excuse to fire some shots. You don't like him. Good...we get it. So move along and find the wit to conduct a civilized discourse without sputtering. Please.

Nice! Nice! Nice! locked.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'd say hoax considering the source as well. As an aside I think he was scared enough after his first briefing that he wouldn't dare do anything like this.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
CIA: lets blow up some bodies so that terrorists did it

Is this left over from 9/11.

ED:

We know how Obama has treated the CIA. He released memos, picked the FBI over the CIA to do interrogation. Many in Congress called them liars. In reality, it has been some bad years for the CIA as of late.

That's rich.
The FBI will not let the Pentagon camera videos be released.
The FBI helped the first WTC93 bomb purchase.

Obama knows nothing like this article perhaps.

[edit on 1/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join