It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a piece of art that can match davinci (soon)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
dear fellow ats friends. excuse me for sounding so arrogant,and feel free to flame away.
couse what im about to say is strong.
in 2-3 days im about to finish what is something completely new in the world of abstract art. it will be like when you though if there are any more colors that you never have seen,that will be that new color,and the feeling your going to feel,will be kinda the same,it will be only one...special unique feeling of watching something between evolution and the pure creativity giving birth to a form of art that makes you wonder why havent someone though of this until now?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Fantastic! How about a peek? A preview, if you will.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
a piece of art that can match davinci
dear fellow ats friends. excuse me for sounding so arrogant,and feel free to flame away.

You have the audacity to claim that you are as talented as Leonardo Davinci???

Or is it some other Davinci you are comparing yourself to?

This should be in the joke forum.:shk:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
dont be so quick to criticise my work as joke and to troll around! you havent even seen it yet!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

You mentioned for anyone till feel free to flame away. So don't say you can dish it and then complain when someone does.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
By the way, it is pretty silly to compare yourself to DaVinci when it is abstract art that you are doing. If you are going to compare yourself to anyone, that would Picasso. Since you don't even know what kind of art the Greats do, I somehow doubt it compares to either one.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
OMG is tribewilder a troll!

You should'nt have made the thread before the unveiling! peoples expectations will be far higher now!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i actualy forgot. i wassant even paying really attention but i always liked davinci,so it was my choice to try to compare.
you perfectly know that i dont need to know everything about the artist to paint a great picture. abstract kinda comes from inside. but dont worry you can judje when you see it

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Will keep my eye's peeled

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

You should'nt have made the thread before the unveiling! peoples expectations will be far higher now!

Or simply done what most people do, and just post the art work and let people decide for themeselves.
Being humble is a lovely trait, Still, I know your a very young guy, so I ll let you off this time for being full of the confidence of youth....Life should break that down and beat ot out of you in no time ...lol!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ok well i guess its nice to give some info.
my first idea was to draw all the thoughts that are in my head.
then eventualy they all begun to be symbols of stuff,so the painting became more mature. i again say that its in photoshop,a computer painting.
i just finished a red circular shape that i call..am...""the circle of betterment"" i guess. it will also have a pyramid object,a dna cell spyral and a shape of an black dark..girlish..emo..femine. it will also have a fan,like those in the cpu's
and the background will be probably something deserty.
i still dont know if im going to put the purple train with yellow lights coming from the windows..like seeker eyes.
i cant say the meenings yet but it will be pretty great,i stand my ground

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
thank you zazz,i get easily hot about my art>_<
actualy what your talking about is kinda in the picture.life sure beated me up when i start work,but from all the beatings,hatred and stress, you start to become stronger and fight..and use it as fuel to win.. thats the circle of betterment

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fa705fe2807.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

There is nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence, as a great and wise man once quipped:

“We're not arrogant, we just believe we're the best band in the world.”
- Noel Gallagher

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Can't wait to see it.

And I hope it is as great as you think it is! We need some great art!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Nah, now see, I think it's wonderful that Stillalive is so passionate about his work that he would compare it to DaVinci. After all, it is that passion that shows in great artwork so, logically, a great artist must have that passion in the first place and he mustn’t stifle it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
LOL

Davinci ? .....

Yeaaaaaah ...

lol :shk:

We are all still waiting . . .

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
sssss....dammit i screw it,it turns out i decided to go into different art,so it wont be a picture,and i cant really show it,dammit im a bigger let down then obama.
im sorry

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ahhh this is a bigger let down than X men 3!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
lmao surprise surprise

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join