It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molotov Cocktail, Anti-Israeli Books Found in Philadelphia Garage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

www.nowpublic.com

by Amy Judd | December 30, 2009 at 01:03 pm
142 views | 2 Recommendations | 1 comment

According to the Department of Homeland Security and the Philadelphia Police, they are currently investigating a potential bomb threat after a molotov cocktail, anti-Israeli books and a notebook computer were found in a Philadelphia parking garage. The garage is across the street from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Offices.

These items were found after police received calls that a suspicious looking man had entered the parkin
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

freedomfighterradio.net

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's going to be an interesting year people - Stay alert and be safe - accept nothing at face value. find out the truth and do not jump to conclusions.

This may very well be a taste of just what the coming year has in store for us all.

Consider what is happening here and what we saw with the "underwear bomber" consider the possibility of Problem Reaction Solution and who would benefit from this type of incident. I fully believe we will see more.

www.nowpublic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-1-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Im sure this was proven a hoax on GLP or here on ATS i cant' remember which one.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Are you sure this is a hoax - www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I can't remember, i was either dreaming or it really happened!
But i swear i remember seeing the [HOAX] Next to the title

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well I have no love for the MSM but NBC Philidelphia reported it so there is your "official" news source.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Wow.

So if someone makes me mad, I can put an "anti-Israel" book and a couple of mason jars full of gasoline in their garage and then call the cops and have them arrested?

Just, wow.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Makes you wonder what they would have done had it been an anti-Iranian book?

Do we live here in the United States of America or are we all serfs to the Zionist Israeli State?

What has happened to America?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Man, they found a notebook computer. I mean, that raised suspicion right there since everyone else has a netbook now, but he still has a notebook. What's he doing with a notebook?

Then they found an anti-Israel book.. that's illegal. If I ask anyone in Killadelphia what they think about Israel, they'll tell you that they'll give their life for Israel. Something must be wrong with this guy mentally, because even if the book was planted, they still found it on him.

This guy fits the profile of a terrorist person, since he has a notebook that is not a netbook (he could have even written "netbook" on the notebook, I mean geez) and he has a book that says the word Israel or something.

I hope he gets the death penalty. He's bigger than Ben Ladin..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

What the hell are you going on about? I hope you're being sarcastic or playing a loose devil's advocate.. ?

Anyway, I think this story is bogus. Molotov Cocktail, a notebook, and anti-Israel propaganda... ? How convenient. Reminds me of the 9/11 hijacker suitcase, where he had "How to Fly a Plane" books, the Quran, and various other total BS. An obvious plant to be used as false evidence.

This ranks right up there, in my opinion. Someone wants to instigate a false racism war.

(Yeah, you're being sarcastic. I'm very tired.. Just wouldn't be surprised if somebody was serious with those words these days..)

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SyphonX]

new topics

top topics

join