It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really want our government to succeed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Do we really want our government to succeed? Are we really on their side?

Have you ever wondered why we are not burning with anger over 9/11 and all the deaths just to help our government get what it wants?

Why are we not incensed that the FBI is keeping the black boxes under wraps? Why are we no inflamed the FBI tried to keep secret all that Sibel Edmonds had to say or angry about all she did say?

Why are we not angry that we have reached the tipping point on debt and have gone over to the downward slide? Only draconian measures can turn America around and there is no one to do it.

Why are we not angry we are attacking Yemen to take over their country and use their newly discovered oil (1985) and their location to provide a free flow of oil not within reach of Iranian control? (It could be that it is not America and we just don’t care anyway)

I thought the whole point of the ‘terrorist’ attack on the plane was to draw notice of the watch list. It was my understanding that BO wanted to expand it into a Nixon's enemy's list except now you can arrest them without bail, trial or due process and make them disappear. It was my understanding that it was to be done by the end of March.
a.The United States Supreme Court, in a one-line ruling, declared that torture is an “ordinary, expected consequence of military detention”, and stated that anyone who is arbitrarily declared a “suspected enemy combatant” by President Obama or his designated officials is “no longer a person.”
b.Executive Order [Executive Order 13524/US Federal Register/Vol.74, No. 243/Monday, December 21, 2009/Presidential Documents 67803] granting unlimited power to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) to not only begin arresting American citizens and sending them to overseas prison camps, but also giving to them “unconditional immunity” from all US laws.
c.Executive Order 13524 he further states that the “property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable”.

Could it really be as simple as something in the water that is making us all drones that let the government get away with such stupidity? Have you analyzed your drinking water lately?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's proven (and i may be mistaken) that our drinking water contains levels of toxins at least 23% above that of which is safely drinkable, but I do not think that our drinking water has any "mind control" substance in it. I drink tap water on a daily basis, but I am extremely angry with what our government is doing.
But, in all seriousness, I strongly feel that the reasoning behind the blind faith of which so many people have in this country is due to either 1) ignorance of their rights, or 2) a feeling of helplessness. I have a very close friend of whom has a B.S. in Political Science. He knows all of his Constitutional Rights and feels like the "terrorist" attacks of 9/11 were staged simply to allow The Bush Administration to go to war. He also believes in the existence of plans to construct a NWO. His only reasoning behind his inactivity is helplessness. He feels that he would never be able to do anything and that the Government or the people behind the government (Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, etc.) will carry out their plans regardless of whatever resistance may stand before them.

new topics

join